Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | BITCOIN MONSTER | MASTERNODES | MONSTERIZE YOUR ASSET !! | 7 BOUNTIES - page 12. (Read 29973 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Activity: 86
So why should I invest in Bitcoin Monster when there is Dash since Dash does have Private Send and Instant Send features.  

Well, Dash has already sailed from its start to its current price of around $350 which has taken many years.  
That is a lofty price for a simple man like me.

What about Bitcoin?  What are some of their features.

Like my chances with Bitcoin Monster. After all, we have only just begun our journey, we have Private Send / Instant Send features, and we still have a chance to mine, hold, or get a masternode. Lastly, I am not worried about a risk for centralization.

Plus there are 7 #Bounty programs and a

brand new bounty for #miners

Join us in our very dedicated community if you want to sail on this ship. https://discord.gg/Nz5EPv6

Activity: 269
The format of earning from assets is interested. I am looking at learning more about this project for MN purposes
Activity: 42
No, thank you for getting a coin and dev team worth being excited about!!! Keep up the good work!
copper member
Activity: 40
Bitcoin Monster
Honestly, more excited about this coin than the others I've been participating in. SUPER excited to see the roadmap unfold. Not to mention the AMAZING bounties going on! Please pick me, and I won't let you down! #bestchoiceisalwaysbiscuits

thanks man
copper member
Bitcoin Monster

Dont miss it, our first MN giveaway today in our discord group: https://discord.gg/kfpkQNv
And also last call for our MN Sale Today

https://i.imgur.com/YcUusje.png

In my opinion.  This is the biggest opportunity in all of crypto
Maybe you're right, but I think it's time to prove it, instead of drawing conclusions now.

The draw will be among all users joined your discord?
Honestly, more excited about this coin than the others I've been participating in. SUPER excited to see the roadmap unfold. Not to mention the AMAZING bounties going on! Please pick me, and I won't let you down! #bestchoiceisalwaysbiscuits

In my opinion.  This is the biggest opportunity in all of crypto

Best regards block_lesner signing out for now.
[/quote]

thanks for the tutorial
[/quote]

Sure.  I saw it from Bitcoin Monster's #wallet room in discord and decided to bring it to life.  Thank you for liking it.  Love this community and how you do things Sir.
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Interesting project,will be following this.Also will a paper wallet be created ?
copper member
Bitcoin Monster
Good morning, what is the minimum amount and "BITCOIN MONSTER" I need to have in my wallet to start receiving the income? And how much time for it to happen?

It will required 1000 MON to create a masternode and start to receiving.
More detail you can join our discord group and we will guide you
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good morning, what is the minimum amount and "BITCOIN MONSTER" I need to have in my wallet to start receiving the income? And how much time for it to happen?
copper member
Bitcoin Monster

Check our 7 bounty program in our discord group: https://discord.gg/kfpkQNv
◆ #inviter-bounty (on going)
◆ #twitter-bounty (on going)
◆ #translation-bounty (ended)
◆ #mn-tutorial-video-and-pdf (on going)
◆ #constructive-bounty (on going)
◆ #giveaway(on going)
◆ #quiz-task(on going)
◆ #airdrop(on going)

We also listed in: mntop.co.in and ready for our first exchange
Join our MN sale: https://discord.gg/kfpkQNv
---

copper member
Bitcoin Monster
Let's have some fun and change our wallet color to purple.  Follow these steps below.

Go to the #BTC-Monster website and click on the download button

After downloading and syncing your wallet follow my pictures directions.

I mentioned it changes from blue to purple but it is actually white to purple Roll Eyes

Anyway.  After doing your own research.  Join us in our discord community.  There are plenty of links around here on the Ann thread.  Just click on one of them and we will see you there.

Best regards block_lesner signing out for now.

thanks for the tutorial
copper member
Bitcoin Monster
The first experience using XMON / MON / MN, the transaction process is very fast.

In the roadmap there is information that MN or XMON will be integrated with payment gateway. in addition to the roadmap, it may be even better if the developer, develop a platform that encourages the increasing demand for this coin.

Thanks man
Activity: 64
I like this product. I will follow your progress and possibly support at the ICO!
Activity: 50
Monsterize your assets with Bitcoin Monster!

M - Masternode system
O - Outstanding specifications
N - Nourished community
S - Secure payments
T - Trusted developers
E - Efficient system
R - Relentless to succeed
Activity: 65
With BitcoinMonster become monsterize. #bitcoinmonster #mn-sale
Pages:
Jump to: