Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Nova. Secure, private, untraceable since 2017-2019 - page 6. (Read 39396 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
repairs link purses, or modified several times and did not finish looking good in the forum.

this weekend, the draft of the website is being revised and text topics corrected.

please I do not have this updated for more information go to central page of the official pool or enter the telegram groups.

as soon as we have solucionamo topics we will continue with post and others.

I found it in group telegram
copper member
Activity: 59
repairs link purses, or modified several times and did not finish looking good in the forum.

this weekend, the draft of the website is being revised and text topics corrected.

please I do not have this updated for more information go to central page of the official pool or enter the telegram groups.

as soon as we have solucionamo topics we will continue with post and others.
Activity: 64
Activity: 15
I am looking for airdrop contributions, if I get enough people willing, I'll conduct the drop at my own time, but I don't want have this all fall on me. So let see some of you big time miners pm me and we can set up a wallet to share the need to be invloved in the project. The more the merrier.   Grin

you could use source code here for faucet also.
https://faucet.trtl.me
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I've been reviewing the telegram channel and there it seems that the community is much more active than I celebrate, I also read that they are already working on exchanges and I think this is great news for all the miners, I hope that no one is dedicated to throwing the currencies and try to maintain and wait for a growing market. Nothing is earned by selling millions to 1 shatosi Smiley
Activity: 21
Hello. I have a problem with wallet. Height 44363 of 62705  and stoped... no more tx id in wallet.

2018-Jan-26 03:24:53.445115 INFO    [45.63.115.47:50467 INC] SYNCHRONIZED OK  it's ok. But if we go to exchange. I can sent my coins?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
How about exchanges? Are there available ones for the coin?
Activity: 392
I have been seeing that in the telegram channel they are commenting that they have already passed a couple of lists for exchange for bitcoinn could the dev come in here to tell us how is the process and the news of the coin? It would be interesting to keep publishing the news here too.
Activity: 224
This coin is amazing to mining

why?
copper member
Activity: 59
is thinking of mining in eth to enter another exchange of more category, in this case ask 0.1 btc would be www.southxchange.com, we will mining to the address of the exchange so that they take it from there. What is your opinion?

Activity: 181
I am looking for airdrop contributions, if I get enough people willing, I'll conduct the drop at my own time, but I don't want have this all fall on me. So let see some of you big time miners pm me and we can set up a wallet to share the need to be invloved in the project. The more the merrier.   Grin
I don't need to convince you. You made the choice already. Glad to have you aboard.  Grin
Invest in an ico without a product, or to take a chance on a viable entity that has worked out the kinks and has hash backing without miners running away, and no exchange release yet. Community is what matters and we believe, that's all that matters.
Miner is ccminer mostly any version for nvidia or cgminer for amd
Current Web wallet is located at https://wallet.b2bcoin.xyz. I'd like to thank those involved for there efforts in keeping the project alive. We all can do our part if we have something to contribute or share.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
What is with all these useless crypto coins? I mean there's already tonnes of them that haven't been pre-mined. We already have Bitcoin, do we need all these that don't really offer anything unique?
Activity: 151
I can not find mining tool for the coin. Can you help me, everyone. Many thanks in advance for your help.
Greetings to all the community. Yes there was a pause in the communication with the devs to the those committed to the project, but with recent releases of many new cryptonote coins (7) , it made sense to define the project further that expected. The team has a working Web Wallet now that is in beta and can be used but at ones own risk as all crypto should be approached. Link will follow this post. The team has also nearly reached an agreement with the communities first exchange.  I know some miners are goING to be happy finally. But I please beg you don't dump the coin. Alot of effort from many are also involved, and to not sell the efforts short. With that Thanks again to all be hanging in there and never giving up.
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: