Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Origin: World's first Multi-Fork meets serverless Blockchain - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Platform that offers multi fork to blockchain without server, this is a new very interesting to learn .. good job
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
BITCOIN ORIGIN is revolutionize of cryptocurrency. There is a paradigm shift beginning to happen in how people view , especially the BITCOIN ORIGIN token is getting ahead of this shift. The tech behind them is fantastic, safe and secure.
It looks cool that Origin has side-chains that allow you to scale considerations. I want to see the project in the implementation faster.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
BITCOIN ORIGIN is revolutionize of cryptocurrency. There is a paradigm shift beginning to happen in how people view , especially the BITCOIN ORIGIN token is getting ahead of this shift. The tech behind them is fantastic, safe and secure.
Activity: 28
What is the cost of your tokens ATM ?

Thank you.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
looking at a good project plan really hoping it will work out to be a great project that can be used by everyone
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wonder how proof-of-ambassador works? And by the way, they comprise a large team. And seems pretty legit. And this interesting one huh! Bitcoin Origin as serverless blockchain. So this is pretty secure, right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Activity: 17
Your roadmap says your whitepaper should be completed by now, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Do you have a link I could go to?

I recently came across their whitepaper, it seems quite promising and innovative? Do you think it will be prosperous?
https://www.bitcoinorigin.io/pdf/BitcoinOrigin-PositionPaper.pdf
Activity: 140
Activity: 73
I hope this project will be successful
Activity: 233
is this an advsetising or you are one of the team? I have seen your posts for different projects in a short time . I wonder if these project worth being focused.
Activity: 113
Merit: 31
Your roadmap says your whitepaper should be completed by now, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Do you have a link I could go to?
Activity: 14
This team seems very aggressive and determined by staking their own money to fund this company. I will be watching this company to see if they can meet their roadmap deadlines and advance quickly.
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
Cool idea, but how do you plan on getting blockchains that are completely separate and different to fork into one?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hi are you from the team ?
Pages:
Jump to: