Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin PRO - BTCP - PRO Version of Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 23073 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
a clear coin specification with some items developed like bounty campaign, but I did not find the link directly to the thread of bounty campaign, for the website regard me very interesting with very professional graphic design, hopefully reach the planned target
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Question for the community, how high can this coin get?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
pool is good but needs to be updated....

-show pending balance, immature balance.
Activity: 34
looks like this coin has slowed down tremendously. is this thing dead? any signs of dev?

The whole market is slow right now.

https://bitcoinpro.money/HTML/index.html#roadmap
We are working hard to complete goal #3, we hope it will be ready soon.
looks like this coin has slowed down tremendously. is this thing dead? any signs of dev?
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Why is this the same code as bitcoin private?

Why dont you ask them?

BitcoinPro was created Before BitcoinPrivate
Seemingly there is something going on for this fairly new coin, the price jumped up to briefly touch 7 cents. I think there might be more left in this coin for the near and distant future. Any ideas?
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Whats the future outlooks on this coin? What tyoe of price point do you think we can expect to see in the future?

So many Bitcoin related names but this one is not a fork of Bitcoin so don't expect, an airdrop, the roadmap is good but they need to work double hard and to keep up, they are up against at least three Bitcoin fork coin they should at least offer something different to the table
Activity: 24
Whats the future outlooks on this coin? What tyoe of price point do you think we can expect to see in the future?
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
Why is this the same code as bitcoin private?
Activity: 18
No, sorry, this is not a fork of BTC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
This is another hadrfork of bitcoin? Will i get 1 btcp for every my bitcin on my wallet or not?
Activity: 8
Does this thing have anymore potential or should we sell it right now?

Making money takes time
I think if you wait a while (a year) you can expect big profits
Does this thing have anymore potential or should we sell it right now?
This is BitcoinPure
Be aware
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/BTCP-ETH

Wow , an exchange set up on a gitub subdomain.

Suspect.
Activity: 8
This is BitcoinPure
Be aware
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/BTCP-ETH
Indeed
Well without a major exchange other than stocks.exchange I see Bitcoin Pro having some pretty nice gains. Also if anyone has any Bitcoin Pro for sale please send me a message and we can work something out.
Activity: 18
"I Did post 3 votes, but SouthXchange is a very low volume Xchange" ~ Awesome! I know it's not a big exchange, but it's something and the community, as it grows, can help make things like this happen. Hopefully, Dev is getting close to landing something bigger, as well. Something to add some fuel to this fire before the self exchange goes online.
Pages:
Jump to: