Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Bitcoin W Spectrum - BWS - Community coin - PoS - page 21. (Read 28414 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
gr8 project good luck for its huge success
Activity: 79
i think it is great project
Activity: 34
Good Luck - Community Takeover. Roadmap looks interesting. Only 100 Mil circulation, current Value is almost the listing price for Stocks.Exchange.

Long Road Ahead
Activity: 3
I like this project's wallet, please my advise to the delopers is that they shall please keep up there good job.
Activity: 47
Looking good project i joined Airdrop.
Activity: 50
I joint Airdrop n wallet synchronizing now  Smiley
Activity: 58
good project
Activity: 24
I like this project, it has its own wallet. Do you have any other site or other information about this project that more encourage the community or investors.... But any good luck
Activity: 39
Thank you giveway token .. go to moon very soon
Activity: 34
This project is look promising waiting for the update of this I wish it would run bounty campaign in the future so it would become more indemand, and I like the features of your project looking forward on this project.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
great. found out about bws on twitter. i did sign up for the airdrop. goodluck to you guys
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Got introduced to this and everything seems enticing, seems a project I will keep a close eye on...Please don't disappoint
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Bright project I would be interested to take part in it
Activity: 68
 Finally I got one project which i think i am going to keep track on... your roadmap is properly managed and i hope i will achieve its goal soon ! Gud Luck
Activity: 55
Nice project...I think it will be fly in the moon very soon
Activity: 50
thank you for the giveaway tokens, i like your project
Activity: 12
Please share your whitepapaer
Activity: 98
I see potential in this project, PoS token is really awesome concept, I'm really glad support this project.
Activity: 21
what is the encryption algorithm? and more information please
good luck
Activity: 78
How can I get your whitepaper?
Pages:
Jump to: