Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - Bitcoin W Spectrum - BWS - Community coin - PoS - page 44. (Read 28414 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
is there information about bounty ? where is the whitepaper ?? why too much upgrade wallet ??
Activity: 26
Will follow

Discord done
Twitter done
Bitcointalk done
Activity: 308
Very good Project  the goal is good. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world.
Good luck to its developers and to its team.
Activity: 8
what exchange is it going to appear
Activity: 41
how can i get the seed phrase or the private key so i can restore the wallet if needed
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
The total supply is 100M or 10M?
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I'm looking forward with this project, Keep moving guys!
Activity: 22

Nice project, I liked the wallet because it quickly synchronized.
We are waiting for a roadmap and plans for future
Activity: 148
This is really a great project, it has a great potential and i know it will become a huge success.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Bitcoin W Spectrum makes airdrop great again. I think this will become successful soon. I will wait this.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Nice. This is a POS coin with 2 hour stake only.  But i guess you should change the 9% per year.  There are many POS coin now which gives promising stake. Take it as an advice. 🙂
Activity: 420
A great creative project... To the Moon...
Activity: 121
this i the coin we never missed, good luck team.. were support this project Wink
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
You only need to be right once....
GREAT Project guys ! i have a question about the wallet i have donwload it and i was ondering how can i get the private key or the seed so i can restore in other device if needed
thank you
Activity: 19
Very good project, I'm interested in this one... 💪💪💪 behind our dev team.
Activity: 99
The project preamble and developers concept is awesome. Great project, I love it. We are waiting for a whitepaper release and roadmap plans for future. best of luck
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
BWS so far is one of the project im interested... Have saw the roadmap and i believe this will become huge.
Activity: 7
BWS will be  $1.00 very soon buy yours coins at stock exchange.
Activity: 350
Where can I get the wallet to download. I can't get the link to it.
Activity: 18
The project has a very good potential to succeed. I wish it all the best and no doubt it will do great
Pages:
Jump to: