Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN21 - 21 million coins - SHA256 - All Device Types - Jan 2016 - page 2. (Read 42935 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
$0.090799 (17.91%)
0.00003786 BTC  (25.18%)

Unbelievable!! Price is rising. Is there secret development which will take market as a storm?. 1st Aug Bitcoin software or hardware fork will replace Bitcoin with Bitcoin21 or at least overtaking ETH in price? Sold my bag to early. Collecting it again.

Perfectly planned. The coin with POW and ultra low POS and the untouched Premine assures coin will last long and no scam.

Vanitywallet should re launch XBTC21 with same + new idea with ICO participation. Coin has potential I must agree.

Great going Bitcoin21.

$0.124913 (148.39%)
0.00003188 BTC  (156.48%)

Would see $10.00 in couple of weeks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Do you have a node.
Then I will bring back my wallet online.
thanks in advance.
Activity: 85
postoken
Activity: 97
 Huh cryptopia market gonna boom xbtc21 .Happy Trading
Activity: 85
postoken
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
Do you have a node.
Then I will bring back my wallet online.
thanks in advance.

lg t.
$0.090799 (17.91%)
0.00003786 BTC  (25.18%)

Unbelievable!! Price is rising. Is there secret development which will take market as a storm?. 1st Aug Bitcoin software or hardware fork will replace Bitcoin with Bitcoin21 or at least overtaking ETH in price? Sold my bag to early. Collecting it again.

Perfectly planned. The coin with POW and ultra low POS and the untouched Premine assures coin will last long and no scam.

Vanitywallet should re launch XBTC21 with same + new idea with ICO participation. Coin has potential I must agree.

Activity: 52
Very interesting. I've already sent them an ETH. I hope it will succeed once a series gets advertised and production begins. Good Luck!
Activity: 79
is their a pool to go mine this as was mining last year but the pool i was using aint no more or is this a dead coin now
Activity: 42
can this coin still be mined
I don''t know, but this coin lower rate with BTC and some coin!
Activity: 79
can this coin still be mined
Activity: 42
Did you dump when price was 200 sat? How i missed your orders
can not be decided so earlier but depends upon mood of that time.
Activity: 149
all BTC21 inside nova can be swapped to creedTokens

Swap until 2-28-2017
Swap/burn BTC21 into Creed Tokens

NovaExchange CReedTokens to Espers Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to LTC  Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Doge Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Piggycoin Market Oink
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Bitcoin Market

This is a new project, new developer as it's trying to save people's value inside nova
I'm not dev.. just telling of the swap  Grin

creed
Code:
co sp ac de
Activity: 90
hey!

Can you give us somes nodes?

I looking for the web but don't find.

So can you help us for somes nodes?

Thank's

Same here Sad
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
hey!

Thank's
Dont waste your time with this coin, its dead since the very start like his other coins.
Activity: 539
hey!

Thank's
Activity: 119
The coin dies and the fool is clear. As well as the dead all your other projects (XP, Golfcoin2) .Not one back to try to sit on two chairs. At least one chemuto udilyayte attention. Last time you heard none at all in blockchain. Ignore the uttermost. Your plans for the coming year At least otnovitelno your projects for 7 years, a lot that can change. How about golfcoin2. Really you could not find a single sponsor. After all, he had the whole of a better chance at life
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Good to see almost 1 Petahash on the Suprnova mining pool at the start of the launch. Fabulous!!
Difficulty already up to nearly 30 million at one point, now levelling off for a while.
Thanks for the support!

There is only 1 pool running and that too having only 1TH. Wondering 1 Petahash to 1 Tera Hash. After few days 1GH.. and then zero..
I remember, you telling, even you are mining. Is that you?

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer
Bitcoin21 XBTC21 sha256 XBTC21-v1.0.0.build- 52398 1.373 M 2 1 TH/s

Project is made to be delivered after 7 years.. yes right.. meet you in 2023..

It was an obvious fool hardy attempt to get in on 21incs name and hopefully make some money, did you see the damn premine on this.

Really tired.

The coin is POW with ultra low POS, so in theory doesnt require dedicated POW mining, although its beneficial.
The premine has particular application as specified in the OP and has not moved since launch (in over 8 months).
There is no fixed lead time on delivery.

Thanks for your message, 21 is in reference to a number of factors;

- westernised aged of becoming an adult (age of 21)
- actually the number of my own birthday
- 7 is in relation to celebrating 7 years of the blockchain
Good to see almost 1 Petahash on the Suprnova mining pool at the start of the launch. Fabulous!!
Difficulty already up to nearly 30 million at one point, now levelling off for a while.
Thanks for the support!

There is only 1 pool running and that too having only 1TH. Wondering 1 Petahash to 1 Tera Hash. After few days 1GH.. and then zero..
I remember, you telling, even you are mining. Is that you?

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer
Bitcoin21 XBTC21 sha256 XBTC21-v1.0.0.build- 52398 1.373 M 2 1 TH/s

Project is made to be delivered after 7 years.. yes right.. meet you in 2023..

Pages:
Jump to: