Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinAir | Payments As Light as Air |World's First Multi Blockchain Fork - page 3. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Where link to join signature?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think the name Bitcoin is very sacred, if this project has a small chance of success, I think you will have a heavy moral burden. hopefully the opposite
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
this program is indeed a great one and i see the dedication from the team as a step in the right direction that will move the project on a faster pace towards achieving its goal in a very short while.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Since I see the status on your profile BTT Mr. Jamal; I was immediately interested in finding information about Bitcoin air. I decided to join and support this project. I think this project is great and worth is supported by all parties. Because of the vision and mission of this project for the benefit of a good and easy payment. The future will definitely be a lot of people joined in a business project.
Thanks for liking and appropriations. 
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
Since I see the status on your profile BTT Mr. Jamal; I was immediately interested in finding information about Bitcoin air. I decided to join and support this project. I think this project is great and worth is supported by all parties. Because of the vision and mission of this project for the benefit of a good and easy payment. The future will definitely be a lot of people joined in a business project.
copper member
Is there any plans to open some bounty campaign?
I would like to help promoting the project through bounty campaign if it possible.
yes. we have a bounty program.
you can support us by joining our Bounty program from here:
https://vyper.io/c/5340
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Is there any plans to open some bounty campaign?
I would like to help promoting the project through bounty campaign if it possible.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfSj8teUwAIc3m7.jpg:large

Why not take the time to review our short paper and announcement!

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/KKQdef33w5

I've read your whitepaper , and i think this is good for investment
Activity: 186
I hope Bitcoin air becomes the pioneer coin for payments worldwide, the project is very good, i hope sucess on its development!
Activity: 17
you still do not have a team on the site
copper member
hello jamalaezaz, I'm glad to see you exist in the world of cryptocurrency, hopefully your project runs successfully, I will share your project to our community  Smiley
Thank you for the appreciation.
all kind of help and support would be really appreciated.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
hello jamalaezaz, I'm glad to see you exist in the world of cryptocurrency, hopefully your project runs successfully, I will share your project to our community  Smiley
Activity: 28
i hope bitcoin air will not disappoint us like other forks do.i wish you all the magic
Activity: 22
wow. thats brilliant idea, but i still confuse how it work.? there anyone who can elaborate for me? tia
copper member
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Translation of all tools? I am not understanding this question. please be more specific.

BTW. the website and whitepaper will be translated in several languages for sure.

thanks for liking the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Respect the privacy, security, integrity and power of the people. I hope Bitcoin Air will do well on this, I believe the project will be transparent
Activity: 85
Merit: 20
It's great to see this project picking up a bit of momentum.

The discord channel is great for picking up on announcements. Good job guys.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It will depend on the features and support from exchanges and market which will decide future of this fork. As far as I understand after reading the chains of Bitcoin and Peercoin plus Haven protocol this combination makes something noticeable. Well this is too early to draw the conclusion better wait and see what comes out of this fork.
Activity: 32
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 1
i hope bitcoin air will not disappoint us like other forks do.i wish you all the best
Pages:
Jump to: