Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin.co.id Trading Fee 0% - BTS, DOGE, LTC, XPY, XRP, Dash and NBT - page 3. (Read 9023 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Wow! Darkcoin is also available in the market now!  Shocked

is it 0% fee as well?
Wow! Darkcoin is also available in the market now!  Shocked
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I think there's a poll in forum.bitcoin.co.id where you can vote for your favorite alt coins to add into the market

really? can you give me the link?
Activity: 39
I think there's a poll in forum.bitcoin.co.id where you can vote for your favorite alt coins to add into the market
Bitcoin's price continues to go up this week, does anyone still bother with those alt coins?  Grin

Litecoin's price is much more volatile yesterday though, so yes, I actually still use those alt coins
Bitcoin's price continues to go up this week, does anyone still bother with those alt coins?  Grin
wow there are already 5 alt coins in your site... all of them can be traded for free?

yep and they're probably going to add more coins into the market soon  Smiley

I want Stellar please  Grin
wow there are already 5 alt coins in your site... all of them can be traded for free?

yep and they're probably going to add more coins into the market soon  Smiley
why can I only trade my bicoin to alt coins and not like, say, ripple to dogecoin or litecoin to nubits and et cetera?

i don't know but perhaps in the future they'll allow us to do so

I also wish I could just buy those alt coins directly with rupiah  Cry

well they're focusing more in bitcoin so I doubt that'll happen

bummer... well never say never though right?  Grin

well most exchanges only provide alt coin markets where people can trade them with their Bitcoin, so I guess bitcoin.co.id is no different

yeah and most indonesian users prefer to buy bitcoin more anyway

since the alt coin markets are still small in Indonesia, most traders probably trade in different exchanges like cryptsy or something.

doesn't cryptsy charge you like 0.25% everytime you sell or buy though?
why can I only trade my bicoin to alt coins and not like, say, ripple to dogecoin or litecoin to nubits and et cetera?

well most exchanges only provide alt coin markets where people can trade them with their Bitcoin, so I guess bitcoin.co.id is no different

since the alt coin markets are still small in Indonesia, most traders probably trade in different exchanges like cryptsy or something.

you guys are processing every cash withdrawal much faster now, probably less than 1 hour, I guess? Great job  Smiley

just did my first trade at Bitcoin.co.id. Great service! The Alt coins' prices tend to go down though...

wait till bitcoin's price plummets down again, then people will start moving to alt coins

well I traded my bitcoin to paycoin the other day but then I heard that paycoin now is a scam?
just did my first trade at Bitcoin.co.id. Great service! The Alt coins' prices tend to go down though...

wait till bitcoin's price plummets down again, then people will start moving to alt coins
Activity: 57

not only alt coins though. you can also trade your rupiah to bitcoin for free if you become the market maker  Cheesy

but then you'll get pending orders and sometimes IMO it's better if you just pay the 0.3% fee to avoid the risk of the volatility price that strikes practically every minute

I prefer to use both. I usually just use the limit option when I want to buy bitcoin in a cheaper price but I don't have the patience to wait for it so I just set my own price and let it be  Grin

true, well it's not like they charge us 1% or anything right? 0.3% doesn't make that much difference

it's pretty common for trade exchanges to take some fee everytime you do a transaction. That's where they get their money back right? Other exchanges I know charge me like 1% everytime I sell/buy bitcoin

true, but as a customer, it's normal to want to trade for free  Grin

well anyway it's great that at least we can trade alt coins with 0% fee

not only alt coins though. you can also trade your rupiah to bitcoin for free if you become the market maker  Cheesy

but then you'll get pending orders and sometimes IMO it's better if you just pay the 0.3% fee to avoid the risk of the volatility price that strikes practically every minute

I prefer to use both. I usually just use the limit option when I want to buy bitcoin in a cheaper price but I don't have the patience to wait for it so I just set my own price and let it be  Grin

true, well it's not like they charge us 1% or anything right? 0.3% doesn't make that much difference

it's pretty common for trade exchanges to take some fee everytime you do a transaction. That's where they get their money back right? Other exchanges I know charge me like 1% everytime I sell/buy bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: