Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinFast revival - - page 15. (Read 42461 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 08:03:44 PM
Don't know. never tried.
I was just offering the web space.

we can create a poll code.

https://pollcode.com/

if we get 90 you can vote for three people, if we get 60 they can vote for 2, each 30 they get to vote for a extra person, unless the is a better way obtain code.
actualy, I was just thinking a new bct thread. maybe one for each different contest.
you can set votes on them - and a lot of people pay attention to new threads.

end this one and make you make the new one. do it.
I'll keep this one going too. no sense in confusing people.
This can be the main thread, and you can create new threads for your contests.
we can share the links between the two, and twitter/facebook about the contest ones.

the contest is here, i'll work on voting system after, the will be some kind of plug in you can find on Facebook or something. probably i'll have a look, or some kind of external voting system i'll put in place, they will just submit the entries here, it will give the thread a boost, keep it all in one place.

any problem that comes along we'll just solve as they come. people will pick this up sure they will.
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
November 23, 2017, 07:56:08 PM
Don't know. never tried.

if we get 90 you can vote for three people, if we get 60 they can vote for 2, each 30 they get to vote for a extra person, unless the is a better way obtain code.
actualy, I was just thinking a new bct thread. maybe one for each different contest.

I'll keep this one going too. no sense in confusing people.
This can be the main thread, and you can create new threads for your contests.
we can share the links between the two, and twitter/facebook about the contest ones.
November 23, 2017, 07:52:37 PM
Don't know. never tried.

legendary
November 23, 2017, 07:44:26 PM
Don't know. never tried.

November 23, 2017, 07:37:40 PM
Don't know. never tried.

legendary
November 23, 2017, 07:28:47 PM
Don't know. never tried.
November 23, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

try and make it regular if it's a success maybe people will donate a bit more to help the cause.
maybe it should be on a web page.
easier to tweet.

if you have a spare five you can higher someone to read the script about the competition. and you could go to fiver.com the website and get someone to read it out.

if we get any extra donations i'll refund it, and we might even be able to make the prize pool bigger for the 10 funnest people who win. make sure people can only vote once. can you block VPN's from voting?

because cheating would make the competition kind of lame, we only really want the best right.

in twitter they can only vote once right?

hopefully the challenge will go viral. youtubers always jump on the bandwagon.
November 23, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

try and make it regular if it's a success maybe people will donate a bit more to help the cause.
easier to tweet.

if you have a spare five you can higher someone to read the script about the competition. and you could go to fiver.com the website and get someone to read it out.
November 23, 2017, 07:19:41 PM
this works fine for me.
I can add a page to the bitcoinfast.co website later if need be.

you can do this yeah! thats good, you could put a voting box in the corner, and any youtube videos they post in here, you can add youtube videos for people to watch.
legendary
November 23, 2017, 07:04:21 PM
this works fine for me.
I can add a page to the bitcoinfast.co website later if need be.
November 23, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

easier to tweet.

yes it would but then you'd need donations to set one up,
and get a capture box, like a lead capture box.

with the bitcoin fast challenge written on it.

and i'll set a capture box up and entry to a competition but obviously  
i think we should make bitcointalk active first, to be honest and let it be done here.
then grow it from then on. getting a active forum will only help with price growth.

donate if you think setting up a webpage might be better.

donations
Bitcoin address
1G2eHjGhZYbcsANRFqbRnwghEzSqNQxZiR

BitcoinFast address
BRNidcrsrq9suv9ZAHiJAuQZxnjfL3ZU7k

Dash address
Xaik8i41jo59L1qzf1ePfA25WU9Bj1NE9e
legendary
November 23, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

easier to tweet.
November 23, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

November 23, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Announce the competition on twitter as well, we'll post the videos on twitter as well, could set up the vote on twitter when we have all the entries.
legendary
November 23, 2017, 06:05:22 PM
hopefully this idea will work spread the word and tell some jokes everyone needs cheering up and it will help for marketing.
November 23, 2017, 04:54:50 PM
nice!
don't forget the BitcoinFast Discord https://discord.gg/nqEv9RT
open to everybody

is the anyone who can make a media video promoting it, just get on Camera and announce the BitcoinFast one joke challenge?

just clearly give the rules,

1. announce your entry to the bitcoinfast challenge,

2. put in the headline bitcoinfast challenge.

3. tell them to put in your youtube entry name in the description, the video can be longer you can make many jokes just break them up and name the joke for a valid entry, if doing more than one joke name the joke for a valid entry.

4. explain what bitcoinfast is a cryptocurrency features etc,

5.how much they can win 1 bitcoinfast but any extra donations will be split some into the prize pool some into saving up for paying to get on a new exchange.

6. the best entertaining jokes will be voted for the are only 10 winners and each winner will be posted up on the facebook wall, you can make as many entries as you like.

good luck in the competition.
remember the hash some bitcoinfast!

use this following script provide the video we'll post it up!

the should be cut off date, please just come up with one. whoever wants to make a youtube video announcing it.
i won't be going into discourse but i'll just be doing everything here, no point in hiding around.

someone use their intuitive and make a video about it.

if it's successful we'll do it more often and if you think i should make a twitter i'll do it.
legendary
November 23, 2017, 04:37:36 PM
nice!
don't forget the BitcoinFast Discord https://discord.gg/nqEv9RT
open to everybody
November 23, 2017, 04:34:35 PM
I'm going to have some fun with this!

okay so i've set up a challenged, any youtubers who like bitcoinfast!

to submit youtube videos with jokes! and the top 10 will get one bitcoin fast each!

if anyone wants to donate to the challenge, we could increase the prize.

donations
Bitcoin address
1G2eHjGhZYbcsANRFqbRnwghEzSqNQxZiR

BitcoinFast address
BRNidcrsrq9suv9ZAHiJAuQZxnjfL3ZU7k

Dash address
Xaik8i41jo59L1qzf1ePfA25WU9Bj1NE9e

any money collected will go towards the fund and the best 10 will be posted on the wall! which people will vote for, if someone could set up a vote contest for all applicants and all applicants must post on the bitcointalk forum, and the best 10 will get a pay out divided between everyone, currently from my own funds the prize is 10 coins. 10 bitcoinfast coins.

good luck!

all jokes must be one joke each, best 10 with the highest vote count will win.

the best 10 will be posted on the bitcoinfast facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinFast-2064336640519770/

each joke must start with, this is my entry for the bitcoin fast one joke challenge.
November 23, 2017, 04:07:42 PM
website showing total supply of coins at 2.5 billion, but on coinmarketcap is shows 7.3 million...what is it?
it is 2.5 Billion. they are still showing the current supply.
I will get in touch with them again.

Sorry the question, but 2.5 billion coins are so many, that is, BTCFAST will never exceed $ 1 with this offer. No?
who knows. I never though bitcoin would go over $1,000

Sort of got bored so decided to help out!

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinFast-2064336640519770/?ref=bookmarks

any donations i collect will go towards getting the coin on other exchanges, the are donation wallets on the right hand side of the about page, if i reach any total i'll inform who ever the dev is, and make the payment.

any logo or background post it on here and i'll screen shot the logo and background i'll put it in. and anyone who wants to write about the currency send articles via bitcointalk and i'll just copy it post it in.
Pages:
Jump to: