Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☼☼ BitcoinPlanet ☼☼ BTPL ☼☼ Airdrop ☼☼ Updated Road Map - page 12. (Read 33066 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
There is 5 mil coins premine. Via airdrop only 75000 coins will be distributed. What will you plan to do with remaining premine?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
my name is in the spreadsheet and I have followed you on facebook and twitter but until now I have not received my token yet. when will the tokens be shared? I'll wait for it  Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
So block chain still stalling as always :-( Is anyone using the new wallet? Oh everyone is worried about the airdrop, forgot .... maybe after the airdrop the project MIGHT go forward... Oh and the site could be updated in the right places...
Activity: 70
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
There are too many coins with the Bitcoin-something name. I am really confused.

Do not fret, there will be two more altcoins to be named Bitcoin-something appearing at your favourite exchange any day now (Bitcoin Gold and the other one, Bitcoin-SegWit2x)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
There are too many coins with the Bitcoin-something name. I am really confused.
btp
Activity: 65
Just joined dev. and I want to say that was hard to find your Telegram invitation link but I found that on your page. I think this is good that you have not posted it in the main post because people have to look for and so they will have to visit a website.
i also did not find and telegram link but after check everypage of this thread from last to first
on page #2 i found the link of telegram and i am in now
also i need to know is there any twitter camp running right now or just only air drop for now ?
and thanks for let us participate in this
regards

Hello

https://telegram.me/BTPLCOIN/
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Juggling with Crypto Investments
There are important rules, don't be an idiot and risk your own reputation (if you have them) for few coins.

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

Original message:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284373

Finally someone who points it out. THANKS! (Damn, I just did a low quality post too) Haha.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
There are important rules, don't be an idiot and risk your own reputation (if you have them) for few coins.

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

Original message:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284373
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Just joined dev. and I want to say that was hard to find your Telegram invitation link but I found that on your page. I think this is good that you have not posted it in the main post because people have to look for and so they will have to visit a website.
i also did not find and telegram link but after check everypage of this thread from last to first
on page #2 i found the link of telegram and i am in now
also i need to know is there any twitter camp running right now or just only air drop for now ?
and thanks for let us participate in this
regards
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
Did anybody receive any Coins yet? I took part in the Airdrop - still waiting..

I'm still waiting. Wondering if I filled something out wrong.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
my wallet not syncing lol how to fix it?
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
i submitted the google form, but my problem is the windows wallet is not syncing Huh
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 126
Did anybody receive any Coins yet? I took part in the Airdrop - still waiting..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev I'v got a problem
I have old wallet 1.0.0.0 now I've downloaded a new version but i get en error
"wallet.dat is damaged, recovery unsuccessful"
I deleted all from roaming\bitcoinplanet folder except wallet.dat.
So - how can I get my wallet work with new version?
Try exporting private keys from debug console  - "dumpprivkey XXXXXXXX" type your wallet address instead of XXXXXXX in your old wallet (v 1.0), and use "importprivkey YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" in new wallet (paste numbers you gett from dumpprivkey command)
Thanks. It worked. But now I have 2 addresses. Is there any way to delete unused address?
Tbh I don't know Cheesy There is no way under RMB on in console that I know. But You could always rename it to something fancy and never use it Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Dev I'v got a problem
I have old wallet 1.0.0.0 now I've downloaded a new version but i get en error
"wallet.dat is damaged, recovery unsuccessful"
I deleted all from roaming\bitcoinplanet folder except wallet.dat.
So - how can I get my wallet work with new version?
Try exporting private keys from debug console  - "dumpprivkey XXXXXXXX" type your wallet address instead of XXXXXXX in your old wallet (v 1.0), and use "importprivkey YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" in new wallet (paste numbers you gett from dumpprivkey command)
Thanks. It worked. But now I have 2 addresses. Is there any way to delete unused address?
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Where is telegram group? A filled airdrop form and there was a required field"Telegram username"... You will personally invite people into closed group?

telegram ch

https://telegram.me/BTPLCOIN/
Activity: 303
what airdrop is still open?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
in case i am not using telegram at all .
why is it too difficult to join ? 
Pages:
Jump to: