Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☼☼ BitcoinPlanet ☼☼ BTPL ☼☼ Airdrop ☼☼ Updated Road Map - page 6. (Read 33066 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Dear btpl team how much premine is left with you and what are u goona do with the remaining premine
Dear btpl team how much premine is left with you and what are u goona do with the remaining premine
Activity: 98
Updated roadmap, sounds good. Can I join the airdrop? Has it still possible for joining? Thanks all.

Hello

Airdrop is  closed
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
My Wallet is hanging 6 hours behind. I've added all nodes which are published via Telegram channel, so what's wrong? Please help.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Updated roadmap, sounds good. Can I join the airdrop? Has it still possible for joining? Thanks all.
I was on the 1400 number on the airdrop and i have already received the coin maybe u didnt fulfill all the things properly go to the spreadsheet and see if u are approved for the airdrop or not
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
Received the airdrop thank you dev! For those that have not received your airdrop I think the dev is really busy. Just give it a little more time. 
Activity: 294
why me not received the free airdrop.. was registered early start campaign..
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Can someone gimme tutorial how to sync, because since i applied for airdrop till now my wallet still not syncing. Thank in advance
Activity: 42
How many threads does this coin need?
Activity: 14
Hello Bitcoin Planet team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in BTPL just set c=BTPL as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Activity: 322
Received my coins. Thank you. Time for Great HOOODLLL!
btp
Activity: 65

Hello ,

BTPL master node already on our planning but before that lot of upcoming updated we are gona to make about the BTPL . we are going to initiate some activity from coming week .

Your patience is highly appreciated . !!! Cheers )))
btp
Activity: 65
Hello btpl team thanx for the 50 coins they are still in the pending deposits but still good work ...looking forward for the success of the coin ...hope to see the coin on more mining pools and exchanges
Best of luck guys

Hello

Thanks for join the airdrop

Activity: 16
crytodao is not what you see i have exchanged coins for btpl coins and want to withdraw them
pending withdraw oke but after a view days still pending i have sent a email to withdraw my coins no answer
and now btpl is no longer exist at cryptodao and my coins are gone

at my opinion cryptodao is SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!

https://cryptodao.com/site/index/BTPL/BTC when you click this link you see btpl is no more
Hello btpl team thanx for the 50 coins they are still in the pending deposits but still good work ...looking forward for the success of the coin ...hope to see the coin on more mining pools and exchanges
Best of luck guys
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I received   the tokens            
Thanks but the wallet has a sync problem.
I will try these nodes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
when the next airdrop will be start ?
Activity: 16
Hello btpl team
Thanks for the 50btpl I get them today in my wallet

Continue this coin love it POS works fine it used almost no power to get my coins

Pages:
Jump to: