Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinPRO (BTP) - SHA256 POW + POS [ Bounties Available ] Free Airdrop - page 4. (Read 2388 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Why are you guys ignoring when the snapshot will be/was? It's been asked 3+ times now. WHAT BLOCK NUMBER?
Can you tell me more about this especially confusion of its name and how to airdrop coin? When is snapshot date?

Block #506984  ( 2018-01-31 15:31:13 )

feel free to ask any question
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
how to mine BitcoinPRO? cpu or gpu? i haven't found any technical information about this coin on this thread and your website.
Can you tell me more about this especially confusion of its name and how to airdrop coin? When is snapshot date?
1. As we said before, we are working on this project since months as BitcoinPRO
2. Free coin distribution to bitcoin holders will available after launch.
3. Snapshot date will be taken on 31 January 2018 for free BitcoinPRO distribution..
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
Why are you guys ignoring when the snapshot will be/was? It's been asked 3+ times now. WHAT BLOCK NUMBER?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
2 Days left
BitcoinPRO ( BTP ) Launching 31 January 2018
The Next Generation of Bitcoin

Free Distribution to bitcoin holders
For more information visit

http://www.bitcoinpro.team
https://twitter.com/BitcoinPROTeam
https://t.me/bitcoinproteam
Activity: 201
If I don't claim will still be able to get these BTP coins at later point like usual forks or I will loose them ? I didn't claim recently any forked coin and have my Bitcoins in cold storage and don't have any intention to move them anytime soon. If you clear this point would be great help.

User's safety is out first priority,you will able claim your BTP without sharing your private key or moving your coins from cold storage.
What is the block to take snapshot of blockchain and which exchanges are going to support this coin. What is the maximum supply of this coin if reward amount will be 10x than it would 210 million.
Exactly
Total coins 210 Million
and block rewards adjusted accordingly to maintain the ratio with bitcoin 1:10

Exchange and more details will shared after launch
Activity: 357
Mining Pool:

http://80.211.163.32

No registration needed!

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 30 minutes!

Happy Mining!

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
What is the block to take snapshot of blockchain and which exchanges are going to support this coin. What is the maximum supply of this coin if reward amount will be 10x than it would 210 million.
Activity: 224
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
If I don't claim will still be able to get these BTP coins at later point like usual forks or I will loose them ? I didn't claim recently any forked coin and have my Bitcoins in cold storage and don't have any intention to move them anytime soon. If you clear this point would be great help.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
Mainnet is launching on 31st or is that the fork date? What block did/will the fork be?
How to claim  BitcoinPRO (BTP)? BTP Wallet?

Wallets will available and bitcoiners will able to claim their BitcoinPRO after launch on 31 January.
Activity: 6
How to claim  BitcoinPRO (BTP)? BTP Wallet?
so is it airdrop for btc holders?

Yes
There are three ways to get BitcoinPRO
       1.Claiming->   All bitcoin holders at the time of launch will be owner of 10x amount of BitcoinPRO.
       2.Mining->    You can use your bitcoin mining hardware to mine BitcoinPRO.
       3.Staking->   BitcoinPRO holders get 1% annual interest for their holding.

Activity: 43
so is it airdrop for btc holders?
Pages:
Jump to: