Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITCOINPRO TOKEN - token with the most practical usage [AIRDROP] - page 3. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Great opportunity, waiting for the airdrops. Thanks
Activity: 31
good project
I Waiting more detailed information about the project
good luck
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Successfull complete the form, support always for this project
Activity: 19
This is not an airdrop, its a bounty for donators  Sad
Activity: 644
AIRDROP what is Bitcoinpro token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I joined the airdrop best of luck for this project
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
This is what I'm looking for this project is amazing good luck and hope it will success
Activity: 186
I wish to this project is to be succesful because it is amazing good luck and more power
Activity: 4
is there any website that i could visit?
Activity: 70
I wish you all the possible luck & an amazing, huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 50
If eth donation is Compulsory before receiving Airdrop,  then you are selling your  token,  0.01 is too big for you to use and check wallet, why not ask for 0.001 at most.  If I am paying for your token, why call  it  Airdrop then?  Pls Airdrop should be free.  Good luck all the same.
Activity: 89
i hope too longride in coinworld.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I joined, it's not a lot of money to risk, but why did not you make a site where the distribution table is landing?

your account is made today, with all of these things, I think 90% is a scam .. but time will tell, I hope I'm wrong ..
Activity: 280
Interesting airdrop. Now transferring money fast and safe by using BitcoinPro Token.
Activity: 88
Nice concept! Pursue this nice project and wish to have a successfull one.
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
thanks dev, i join airdrop and bounty facebook, twitter. I hope I get a free BCP tokens  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 62
Hopefully this community is active and updated for us to stay in touch with the project.
THank you for the information team>
Activity: 63
Reading all comments and thread is great I think this project will be on great success in the future! Thanks for having me here!
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
I hope this will become successful, despite others doubting it. Go for it still....
Pages:
Jump to: