Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinSpread - SpreadCoin FORK | True Decentralization (No Pools) - page 3. (Read 3439 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yes, me too interesting - will Bittrex and Cryptopia support this fork?  And why your oficial website http://www.spreadcoin.info/ and twitter account has no update since more then 10 year? It is not trusty
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How are you going to distribute the airdrop?
What is your suggestion where we should hold our SPR on the 31. January? Personal wallet only or some of the exchanges will support the fork?
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Is bittrex and cryptopia going to support this hardfork by giving new coin credits if we have SPF in there ?? Or we should keep it in our personal wallet. Thanks
Activity: 143
You should call this "project"  spreadcoin Classic/Lite...
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
There have been a couple of very large purchases before the project started, something inexplicable when we didn't know about this project. So either the developers have economic reasons or there have been insider trading. Not good anyways.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
so where is windows wallet?

It will be released at a later date, no later than 25th January 2018.

So basically you are going to copy the SpreadCoin repo and create a new coin without changing anything?
Shameful. Another "fork" of BTC to make money...
Can you explain to me what is going on here? Firstly I thought this coin was a Bitcoin Fork, then I realized this is not even a Bitcoin Fork, but used the Bitcoin name, isn't that weird?

Newer features will be implemented.

I like it, copying the REAL spreadcoin thread. Better than Georgem's.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435

Devs, could you please explain your history with Spreadcoin and why you are creating this fork?

Cheers.

We're in no way related to the original SpreadCoin developers. Just continuing where they've left off since 2016.

what exchanges this fork supported ? are you guys contacting bittrex for fork support ?
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
This coin will fail, if you use PoS.
Activity: 50
Your wallet will be based on the original coin? Or will it be new?
Activity: 74
why doesn't official blockchain explorer work?
Share the normal link with working explorer
Activity: 392
it looks better, this new fork, very interesting, I'm really waiting for this to finish quickly and develop well
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Ah cool, I should reopen my spreadcoin pool maybe

That'll be great! We're working on the fork right now, I will update this thread as soon as we're done.

Why are you happy with opening a pool.
You quoted on your announcement that their will be no pool.
"Truly Decentralized
In Bitcoin mining power is concentrated in large pools. This puts the whole network at risk in case these pools will become malicious or if their security will be compromised. In SpreadCoin there are no pools, mining power is spread around many solo miners. "

Spreadx11 has never been pool resistant, it is a false claim. Ocminer has demonstrated a working pool for spreadx11 several times before.
Activity: 5

It will be released at a later date, no later than 25th January 2018.

So basically you are going to copy the SpreadCoin repo and create a new coin without changing anything?
Can you explain to me what is going on here? Firstly I thought this coin was a Bitcoin Fork, then I realized this is not even a Bitcoin Fork, but used the Bitcoin name, isn't that weird?

Newer features will be implemented.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435

Devs, could you please explain your history with Spreadcoin and why you are creating this fork?

Cheers.

We're in no way related to the original SpreadCoin developers. Just continuing where they've left off since 2016.
Activity: 280
Activity: 616
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
Activity: 364
cool, a new fork. When fork  complete?
Activity: 96
oldukça heyecan verici ... daha çok paylaşılmalı ve herkes öğrenmeli bu çatalı...
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
This is amazing!!! The new fork - this is like zcl! I wait 150 000 satoshi per coin!!! Trust me brothers!!!
Activity: 1
When will the fork be completed?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: