Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitcoinToken (BTK) De-centralized. Open Source. Community Maintained - page 5. (Read 24310 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
some devs were listed on the site early on

now they disappeared. "they decided to remain anonymous"

And what will be the total tokens destined for the team responsible for the project? Will the distribution be based on airdrop only? Is there not a future ICO?

What team? They don't tell us who is behind the coin.. they are not transparent with the airdrops as well. They claim 70% goes in airdrops and what about the 3 billions token left? We have no idea. Dont invest a cent in this crap.
What is the purpose of this token apart from luring people into your telegram channel?

This is a scam coin, cant you see? First of all the name Bitcoin Token but then it's a ERC20 Token. Just because it's easy to make and cost nothing.

They dont have devs, they just pay in token to some poor guy do their work sometimes. Investing in this rubbish is mental.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28585402

Their adviser Martha Breed from another scam coin TBIS says and I quote:
" Many folks choose not to be identified for reasons like this. Though this is not the purpose of BTK developers choice, I would like to point out that it is not uncommon."
They claim devs want to be anonymous but they dont have any. Don't invest in stuff you cant get clear answers from. Dont be silly there are 1000 better projects out there. All ERC20 tokens have been premined already. They have all the supply ready, you have no idea who is keeping the majority of the tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
join us today! Almost 10 000 members on Telegram ! https://t.me/btkcommunity
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
since the beginning I know BTK already interested and almost all the events performed BTK I have followed, successful for NTK
Activity: 58
reddcoin id - technicalthinking
Activity: 93
I support #Btk Bitcoin Token
Join us today! 8300+ Telegram members!!!!
Activity: 78
BTK is one of the most influential projects of 2018. The community is very positively driven and impactful which I am proud to be a part of.
Activity: 74
this is a very good project
Activity: 97
And what will be the total tokens destined for the team responsible for the project? Will the distribution be based on airdrop only? Is there not a future ICO?

There is no ICO.  tokens for the team are based on bounty on POW (Proof of Work), There was a margin of 5%+ for investors at special pricing, that was done privately iwth just a few. a few projects have invested also into what we are doing in support of us. The Lionshare 70% is being airdropped to a large user-base of users in smaller amounts.

We could have more holders of this currency then any other ETH based product, even OmiseGo.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
What is the purpose of this token apart from luring people into your telegram channel?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
How can you claim of decentralization being fully dependent on Ethereum's chain ? You need to come with own chain and open source alone doesn't make any token decentralized. I was reading in introductory post where you have aim to build own chain that may back this claim but before that it isn't by any explanation at all.
Guys join us today!!! 7100+ Telegram members!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
So that one costs 100 sat at Octaex? I wonder if it keeps costing like that when it goes to stocks.exchange but I really hate when people call twitter bounty an 'airdrop'. That's not airdrop because that's twitter bounty. Once INNOVA or Qbic had both airdrop and twitter bounty, airdrop given for free of course. Also there's scammers like Bytepay and Rampant that don't pay twitter bounty. Though that only makes them be called scammers in my pinned tweet ofc Grin Cheesy
Guys join us today, 6100+ Telegram members!
Guys join us today, the community is increasing a lot ! 5700+ members on Telegram:

https://t.co/9CFT4XH5O7
Activity: 332
EXCITING NEWS! We are #listed on Octaex Exchange @octaex with BTC and ETH Pairs. https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/btk_btc
Encouraging news! The project's activity and development proves that it has a nice future.  Those voices who had any doubts about BTK are gradually falling silent. The community's getting really strong. And that's just a beginning.
Join us today 5700 Telegram members... the community is getting larger every day!
Pages:
Jump to: