Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]  Bitcurrency - page 16. (Read 75379 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
February 16, 2015, 02:01:37 AM
All the remaining coins have all been burned to BBurnaddress11111111111111113HmVY2

However i will still make a giveaway from my own coins and from the coins i buy.
It will probably be 1000 coins for each address instead of the original idea. Maybe good plan is to give away 2.5 million (1000 coins to 2500 addresses.) If people are willing to donate to make the giveaway bigger, tell me and i'll put up an address for that.

Why we can't put 5-10 million coins from remaining coins for this purpose and burn other remaining one's? Also when we have 55 million remaining why would we donate for this?

now theres 55 million less coins Smiley

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
February 16, 2015, 01:39:53 AM
All the remaining coins have all been burned to BBurnaddress11111111111111113HmVY2

However i will still make a giveaway from my own coins and from the coins i buy.
It will probably be 1000 coins for each address instead of the original idea. Maybe good plan is to give away 2.5 million (1000 coins to 2500 addresses.) If people are willing to donate to make the giveaway bigger, tell me and i'll put up an address for that.

Why we can't put 5-10 million coins from remaining coins for this purpose and burn other remaining one's? Also when we have 55 million remaining why would we donate for this?
legendary
Kaspa
February 15, 2015, 08:17:01 PM
wow awesome, an even better idea Zeded  Grin

I'll see what I can do about donating once we get a market opened up
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 15, 2015, 06:01:40 PM
Thank you for the update and great work you do Zeded.
Activity: 192
Merit: 501
February 15, 2015, 05:08:29 PM

legendary
Kaspa
February 15, 2015, 04:50:22 PM
Hope to hear some news soon. The current amount of people keeping the blockchain going seems fragile, number 5 in the ranking is providing half the blocks almost for the last 100 blocks. Less orphans lately, that's nice at least. Roadmap for success?

Anyone selling these coins on this forum?

lol I was thinking about asking that I don't have much btc to spend tho, but would be willing to buy another .01 btc worth ha but at what price?? lol hmmm?

and your deff right about needing to get more wallets open and staking, thats another reason zedded's idea to spread coins to other coin holders is a great idea.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
February 15, 2015, 01:20:48 PM
Has this coin listed on any exchange?
Activity: 294
February 15, 2015, 08:37:13 AM
Hope to hear some news soon. The current amount of people keeping the blockchain going seems fragile, number 5 in the ranking is providing half the blocks almost for the last 100 blocks. Less orphans lately, that's nice at least. Roadmap for success?

Anyone selling these coins on this forum?
legendary
Kaspa
February 14, 2015, 05:28:53 AM
Can someone give me or point me the right way to figure out if the coin splitting block generating is infinite?

I now have coin pieces of 4000ish, 2000ish, 1000ish, and 500ish, 57 in all. I understand as pieces get smaller it'll be less often, due to others having bigger older pieces, but I have old 4000ish pieces sitting there as the newer 2000ish and 1000ish pieces are split.

I would really like to know if something will eventually kick in to start joining pieces back up for free or if a daughter coin block or two can join in the block generation process. A great result would be that two pieces returned for one generating and maybe two additional inputs. Making three inputs into two outputs, and that would still keep the transaction size small.

it only cost me -0.0007 btcr to send all my coins to my self in one lump sum

EDIT staking is working like a charm and the black wallet looks awesome  Cool
February 13, 2015, 10:26:58 PM
Can someone give me or point me the right way to figure out if the coin splitting block generating is infinite?

I now have coin pieces of 4000ish, 2000ish, 1000ish, and 500ish, 57 in all. I understand as pieces get smaller it'll be less often, due to others having bigger older pieces, but I have old 4000ish pieces sitting there as the newer 2000ish and 1000ish pieces are split.

I would really like to know if something will eventually kick in to start joining pieces back up for free or if a daughter coin block or two can join in the block generation process. A great result would be that two pieces returned for one generating and maybe two additional inputs. Making three inputs into two outputs, and that would still keep the transaction size small.
legendary
Kaspa
February 13, 2015, 05:27:11 PM
Guys what exchange is this on? The OP doesnt list exchanges or even what the ticker symbol is?

Vegas

the symbol is BTCR

I don't believe we are on an exchange yet, we're just patiently waiting for thing's to unfold
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
February 13, 2015, 11:43:15 AM
Guys what exchange is this on? The OP doesnt list exchanges or even what the ticker symbol is?

Vegas
February 13, 2015, 10:53:03 AM
I am for sending it to the 100 holders of altcoin addresses. I say go for it and set it up. Smiley

Just vote for it
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
February 12, 2015, 07:48:23 PM
I am for sending it to the 100 holders of altcoin addresses. I say go for it and set it up. Smiley
February 11, 2015, 06:11:07 AM
"Making rich richer" : This is better than sending coins to early dumpers. And also having thousands of owners is better than 70 or 100. Big market is a benefit.

This is my idea.

I agree... to get the name out there it's a great idea, if it's all of them or maybe half of the remainder then burn the rest.

I don't like "the rich getting richer" either

I'm part of one of the bigger "closed" crypto groups on facebook, the majority of the members use their real facebook accounts and are from all walks of life and areas of crypto from devs to holders, traders, miners and newbs... there are some awesome conversations and information shared with next to no "spam" (spammers get the boot) 4257 members so far.  so my idea would be to make a giveaway for them on their page. We'd get the massive benefit of 1000's of new eyes on BTCR and they wouldn't just go to TOP holders of other coins but everyone from the wealthy to the "just getting by"  which might be appreciated by the new holders a lot more.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/

Half burn and half to other coins is a good idea too.
legendary
Kaspa
February 11, 2015, 06:09:15 AM
"Making rich richer" : This is better than sending coins to early dumpers. And also having thousands of owners is better than 70 or 100. Big market is a benefit.

This is my idea.

I agree... to get the name out there it's a great idea, if it's all of them or maybe half of the remainder then burn the rest.

I don't like "the rich getting richer" either

I'm part of one of the bigger "closed" crypto groups on facebook, the majority of the members use their real facebook accounts and are from all walks of life and areas of crypto from devs to holders, traders, miners and newbs... there are some awesome conversations and information shared with next to no "spam" (spammers get the boot) 4257 members so far.  so my idea would be to make a giveaway for them on their page. We'd get the massive benefit of 1000's of new eyes on BTCR and they wouldn't just go to TOP holders of other coins but everyone from the wealthy to the "just getting by"  which might be appreciated by the new holders a lot more.

Cryptocurrency Collectors Club "CCC"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/
February 11, 2015, 03:10:18 AM

This is my idea.
February 11, 2015, 01:28:17 AM
I know I was a bit rough in that last message, but I just can't see the value of making the rich richer(Unless it's me). Maybe even offer coins here for sigs, lots of people look for sigs to make something, and all the guests visiting the site are more likely to see the coin. IMHO, Best choice is to burn, not redistribute to anyone at all, unless they are guaranteed to advertise the coin.

Anyways, I have no clue what's happening with the staking now.
about 83k spendable, about 50k staked. Instead of the mined amounts halving nicely, I'm getting odd amounts back and forth.

Staked payments have *really* spread themselves out. I have coin inputs older than 8 hours. Something seems to be happening, to limit the low payouts and so many different coin outputs.

EDIT:
Ahhhhh, as a stake holder, I'm competing to make a block. So when someone finally gets their wallet going with old coins, they are ripe to stake first while I wait. So that's where the delays come in. Now I just have to figure out why the odd amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
February 11, 2015, 01:18:22 AM
you could also do a certain percentage to all current holders of btcr . as well as other coins
February 10, 2015, 08:55:13 PM
zeded's point is he wants to beg people to use/look at/take interest in this coin. Showing them a Dev who is way too needy for some reason, and that the coin is worth less than zero(due to begging to give them away). Lets see some respect for this coin, let people who *want* the coin line up at fountains, let them like or share a webpage for coins, let them advertise it because they want it. This is what bitcoin did so well, it slowly but assuredly got the word out. You can not expect something great to happen overnight begging to give 55 million coins away to the richest of other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: