Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]  Bitcurrency - page 23. (Read 75379 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 501
January 27, 2015, 07:44:59 PM
Hope dev will confirm soon what me must do.

I already had wallet with w wallet on my computer and send all coins from trex there.

I updated to the new wallet and coins in there now.

I presume we must generate a new address in new wallet and send the coins in wallet back to new wallet with new address generated (my opinion is it just stay in same wallet (b) after we resend it to new address).

After that we must send it to burn address.
It's easy
After you update to B address wallet, make a new address, copy it and send all your coins to the address you just made. That will make it easier to import private key because its just 1 address also it will make it easier for me to send to..
then send from that address you made to the burn address B88888888888888888888888888852jDUM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 27, 2015, 07:19:21 PM
So, anyone that doesn't burn their coins once sent to self, will just be missing out on the 10:1, or will those coins be lost?

I followed the steps exactly(starting from bittrex and having no wallet*), waiting for the 10 confirmations each time. What happens after the burn is where questions come from. Like where are the new coins coming from?

*I added the conf file and bootstrap downloads from the first post in this thread, to the roaming BitCurrency dir to get things going.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 27, 2015, 04:16:11 PM
Hope dev will confirm soon what me must do.

I already had wallet with w wallet on my computer and send all coins from trex there.

I updated to the new wallet and coins in there now.

I presume we must generate a new address in new wallet and send the coins in wallet back to new wallet with new address generated (my opinion is it just stay in same wallet (b) after we resend it to new address).

After that we must send it to burn address.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
January 27, 2015, 12:11:48 PM
do we send W coins to burn address from W wallet? then set up B wallet and give you a receive address to receive coins back in B wallet?

or do we update to B wallet and send to the burn address from it? 

I Think We Can Update To B Wallet and Send To Burn if we 've all coin in old W Wallet Already
Then Dev Can Swap Coin Process and Send Back To Address That We Sent

That's My Understand Now

I'll wait and see lol I'd hate to mess it up Wink should be interesting to see this play out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU0hMfFZqWY
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 27, 2015, 11:55:23 AM
do we send W coins to burn address from W wallet? then set up B wallet and give you a receive address to receive coins back in B wallet?

I Think We Can Update To B Wallet and Send To Burn if we 've all coin in old W Wallet Already
Then Dev Can Swap Coin Process and Send Back To Address That We Sent

That's My Understand Now
legendary
Kaspa
January 27, 2015, 11:23:47 AM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 27, 2015, 10:45:33 AM
Hello all

There is going to be a coin swap between old Bitcurrency/WSTL to new Bitcurrency with new source and blockchain.
The swap is going to be made using a burn address which we send our coins to. Then we receive the new coin back to the address that we sent from. the swap will be 10 new coins for 1 old coin. to claim the coins after we burned old coins, its as simple as importing the private key into the new coin wallet.
The person who will send out the coins to the people who sent to the burn address is me. I will do it honestly and without taking any extra coins for my self. Everything will be able to be checked using the block explorers. And i will encourage people to check also.
The remaining new coins after the swap can either all be burned or sharedroped to other coins depending on what people want. (for example the left over coins can be sent to top 100 holders of a variety of coins. or the left over coins can instead be burned depending on what people want.)

Please withdraw your WSTL from Bittrex into your wallet. So you can send to the burn address.
Bittrex currently only supports sending to W addresses. so download the W address wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!2FVDGCqb!arHGZiqM0-mgzrFm5iKhxSI0OjingHU63O_CgyWHRp8

Then after you receive it from Bittrex, update your wallet to the B address wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!iEtgCbZI!IP6VVqb-cub5ik16NICfaiHGvhZVgOSy8aPlLifY_CM

Then make a new address and send all your coins to it.
Then send all your coins to this burn address: B88888888888888888888888888852jDUM

From This Post That Mean If I've Coin at Old W Address I Just Download B Address Then Make New Address At New Wallet

Then Send All Coin At New Address Right ?

And Finally I Must Send All My Coin To Burn Address Again ?
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
January 27, 2015, 12:48:59 AM
Activity: 192
Merit: 501
January 26, 2015, 10:25:49 PM
Hello all

There is going to be a coin swap between old Bitcurrency/WSTL to new Bitcurrency with new source and blockchain.
The swap is going to be made using a burn address which we send our coins to. Then we receive the new coin back to the address that we sent from. the swap will be 10 new coins for 1 old coin. to claim the coins after we burned old coins, its as simple as importing the private key into the new coin wallet.
The person who will send out the coins to the people who sent to the burn address is me. I will do it honestly and without taking any extra coins for my self. Everything will be able to be checked using the block explorers. And i will encourage people to check also.
The remaining new coins after the swap can either all be burned or sharedroped to other coins depending on what people want. (for example the left over coins can be sent to top 100 holders of a variety of coins. or the left over coins can instead be burned depending on what people want.)

Please withdraw your WSTL from Bittrex into your wallet. So you can send to the burn address.
Bittrex currently only supports sending to W addresses. so download the W address wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!2FVDGCqb!arHGZiqM0-mgzrFm5iKhxSI0OjingHU63O_CgyWHRp8

Then after you receive it from Bittrex, update your wallet to the B address wallet from here: https://mega.co.nz/#!iEtgCbZI!IP6VVqb-cub5ik16NICfaiHGvhZVgOSy8aPlLifY_CM

Then make a new address and send all your coins to it.
Then send all your coins to this burn address: B88888888888888888888888888852jDUM
Blockexplorer http://cryptobe.com/chain/BitCurrency
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
January 26, 2015, 07:53:34 PM
The little hairy caterpillar WhistleCoin now sleeps cocooned, but soon shall it emerge as Bitcurrency... with wings of gold, eyes of fire and towering market cap!!!

Yea zeded said something about a coin swap. Sure he'll fill us in soon.   Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
January 26, 2015, 05:09:27 AM
Words on my street is bright.
legendary
Kaspa
January 25, 2015, 06:54:47 PM
is it traded on any exchanges as BTCR yet ? any news while the forum was down ?

Activity: 365
?
January 25, 2015, 01:30:44 PM
So this coin is on trex or not?
Markets Removed 01/23/15
BTC-MEWN

BTC-RIPO

BTC-WSTL

@kryptographer
January 25, 2015, 02:53:57 AM
So this coin is on trex or not?
Activity: 1540
January 21, 2015, 12:21:51 PM
about to  get delisted from trex
January 21, 2015, 12:20:41 PM
I do not think traders want to sell their coins, so that is a good sign.

If you want coins you need to buy in wall.
Activity: 294
January 20, 2015, 10:14:22 PM
I hope to hear more updates, Bittrex needs some more love on the coin. Very confusing bots moving buys and sells, but nothing much happens.
January 15, 2015, 04:24:19 PM
I invested in the takeover SCSY and made good profit, much more coins than Bitcurrency and traded at 1000 sat.

This coin have huge potential   Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
January 12, 2015, 04:58:55 PM
Come on zeded, you haven't posted all year!  Cheesy

Any news?
I am working on it
The new wallet will be released maybe in a week if all goes well.
It will have GUI fixes for linux wallet, and hard fork for changing the starting letter of addresses from W to B and maybe some other things.
I am working behind the scenes don't worry.
I have an idea for Bitcurrency that i have been thinking about for a long time. Its a huge idea and requires a lot of thinking for it to be possible.
Bitcurrency is a long term project.

Good stuff. Thanks for the update and your dedication.   Smiley
Activity: 323
January 12, 2015, 04:08:04 PM
Come on zeded, you haven't posted all year!  Cheesy

Any news?
I am working on it
The new wallet will be released maybe in a week if all goes well.
It will have GUI fixes for linux wallet, and hard fork for changing the starting letter of addresses from W to B and maybe some other things.
I am working behind the scenes don't worry.
I have an idea for Bitcurrency that i have been thinking about for a long time. Its a huge idea and requires a lot of thinking for it to be possible.
Bitcurrency is a long term project.

Of course. Thank you for your hard work. We can put our goal to a long term and meet the success finally.
Pages:
Jump to: