Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Bitdras] UPDATE Ver 1.1 X14 Stable Client steady rewards[Bitdras] [ANN] - page 12. (Read 9526 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I am the Original Nightz
Here, Forgot to add New Virus Total.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ebfa019d8fb46c82f7b3c56be8640496bf3ae8a2d4450b4b03a9e471a0df537f/detection

I hope to have a few more things accomplished now throughout this next week.
I am the Original Nightz
Please Update Clients to Ver 1.1

Github - https://github.com/Bitdras/Bitdras

Windows Wallet - https://mega.nz/#!ftok2ChA!T9isOoO_rkwis7rdkxnWee_icJO53gw_EV3bXGK559Q

Client Update Info:

Now Ver 1.1
Checkpoints added
Kernel Checkpoints added
Client Version Changed from 1 to 1.1 beta 2
Statistics Page info updated to display correctly.

Ann updated

Wink
I am the Original Nightz
Building update now, will let you know when done and when to update.

Will post again soon.
I am the Original Nightz
First small update will be today/tomoz it will sort stats page add checkpoints n nodes, along with a couple more things.
I am the Original Nightz

Why rewards 20 coins ?

The reward is 2 see code, ive obviously mistakingly put at 0 in the statspage after.

I'll get onto it
sls
Activity: 110
I am the Original Nightz
I hope to have a Linux qt wallet and mac qt wallet soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
You need Baikal ASIC for this. Those can be bought now for cheap
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi dev;
for now 9 g/hs power for only 10 miners. İt seeems that: i have 21 mh/s with  two gtx 1070 , and for nothing!

only big rig or farm owners mine and get the whole cake . over 1800 block now . This is not fair, good luck  to 10 people!
maybe i will give a shot later....
I am the Original Nightz
The wallet is not working for me because there is a dll failure. The link u posted is not available anymore....

here you go

Libwinpthread-1.dll  -  https://download.dll-files.com/1e0d62c34ff2e649ebc5c372065732ee/libwinpthread-1.zip?NVBmUnovcGRLT3NFSGJGd05talV4QT09
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
The wallet is not working for me because there is a dll failure. The link u posted is not available anymore....
I am the Original Nightz
Dev, you shold have to give some free coins because pow reward is really low for mining . Electric cost is to high and not cover for the beginning blocks.

help us, help you Smiley

I've sent out 300 already but it won't be too many as if I do that I hold 0 coins in my own project which is unfeasible. I set the amount to be fair. it is not high like all these 1, 2, 3, 4 bill pre mine coins.

a very large supply, will it be possible to achieve it? it takes a lot of time to feel confident with this, but anyway, good luck

Only time and us will tell if we stick to it.

Sound intresting, Baikal retuns to frontline Smiley

Dev why so high max supply?

It will be and the max supply is so high as to give everybody a chance whether it be 1 day to 20 years time to get involved. It also gives the opportunity for how many years development without any worry of hitting the last coin.

Activity: 56
Dev, you shold have to give some free coins because pow reward is really low for mining . Electric cost is to high and not cover for the beginning blocks.

help us, help you Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
a very large supply, will it be possible to achieve it? it takes a lot of time to feel confident with this, but anyway, good luck
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the first thing that comes to mind about this is that I want to own this coin, and be patient waiting for the exchange for a good price, may be a project I can trust
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Sound intresting, Baikal retuns to frontline Smiley

Dev why so high max supply?
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Nice project.
I think, Dev add bounty program?

Thanks
Activity: 28
Only 1 wallet connection  to the network
can somebody help ?
Activity: 45
Nice start of the project. I am mainly interested in the POS phase.
Activity: 210
Maximum supply is very much
this really interest me
it seems like I have enough time to know this project more
hopefully not disappoint
Pages:
Jump to: