Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN - page 25. (Read 92529 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
What happened with your topic. Pictures are errored and I can not see anything about you at here. You should check and fix it
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Activity: 116
the funny think is people still fall into this that coin is forked from BTC chain lol which isn t this coin have nothink to do whit BTC they just use name to shill more if You check people involved they are one of biger shilers on FB and Twiter whit loots folowers they are shiling any coins that they get for free and coin is most dead in 2-3 weeks
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Found $BITG by googling for projects that have 'real' whitepapers:

filetype:pdf blockchain "native currency" abstract

Quite an interesting MN-heavy project, will watch.

BITG is indeed quite an interesting project and honestly speaking, I didn't think that it will be successful like this when it was first introduced to the market. Thought that this was just a "BTC clone" trying to get some money from the traders out there but boy, I was wrong in my assumption. What really stands out to me is that good ROI that it has and the course of its price in the past few weeks. If you have the money to setup a MN today, do so. This will definitely provide good return especially that the number of MNs right now is quite minimal compared to other coins.

Honestly I see 4.3 btc in buy order across 4 exchanges , I see almost 916 masternodes that are generating $63.7905 per day a piece accourding to MNO(more then total buy orders) , I see no information about the dev team although the roadmap sais they will introduced in Q1 , I see only one thing on the roadmap that really interests me that is in Q4 --Bitcoin Green payment integration partnerships--

If they had a strong publicly known dev team that might be ok but looking @ it like this with anonymous devs no way I'm investing in this.

Other masternode coins already have payment integration features..Gobyte, polis, collosus....Gobytes devs are not anonymous atleast

I cant help but think this is just a typical masternode coin piggybacking off of bitcoins name and energy problem....i guess its a good model as far as branding, but i still think this is overvalued.
Is there any bounty program for Bitcoin Green?

Not at this moment. The latest contest was this: https://twitter.com/btc_green/status/991081463956279297

Activity: 322
Merit: 49
Is there any bounty program for Bitcoin Green?
Bitcoin Green Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$10.91 USD (17.90%)
0.00110910 BTC (16.38%)

5 day ago was around $5 today over $10 Nice Smiley
Activity: 52
POS(saving power)+bitcoin originated+SMA signal+ 3000000 coin+many other things= to the moon and beyond  Grin Grin
Think about that. It doesn't take much time to understand what will happen in the next days and weeks non-stop
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
Looks like the shills are restless...

To the new community members: If you notice, devs don't post here much. Mostly just shills and trolls on the bitcointalk thread when not very busy with actual conversation. What I have noticed about this forum when new coins show up and the competition gets scared.. They send their shills to attempt to discredit. It seems everyone should know that by now, just in case.

BITG is one of the best coins I have seen in the past years, and the only coin I care to hold. I am simply a coin researcher who had the good fortune of finding this coin in the perfect moments. Now and it will only get better I am sure. The software is sound, runs cleanly and is amazingly bountiful.

Welcome to the good people.  Grin

you talk about shills and that's exactly what your doing that's ironic.

A coin researcher--First post less then 5 months ago--- one of the best coins ive seen in the past years ---

Instead of any rebuttal to the questions raised u just state its one of the best coins u have seen thats what shills do.

1 The software is sound --Cloned not new by any standard.
2 Runs cleanly  -- tried and tested by the people it was cloned from.

one and 2 are basicly the same.

3 Your getting payouts -- those will only keep comming if u can either get more people to buy in or the devs to deliver.

You are happy to invest in a blackbox .. as long as money comes out u are happy and not asking any questions  .- a lot of people have lost a lot of money that way.

Then when people start asking relevant questions because they dont like going in blind u start calling them names like Trolls ans Shills instead of providing answers thats very telling.

This.

Agreed, very ironic.

You don't give any reason why you think its one of the best coins you have seen, as a coin researcher you should be able to post reasons why you're research leads you to believe it's one of the best coins you have seen in the last year.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

To the new community members: If you notice, devs don't post here much. Mostly just shills and trolls on the bitcointalk thread when not very busy with actual conversation. What I have noticed about this forum when new coins show up and the competition gets scared.. They send their shills to attempt to discredit. It seems everyone should know that by now, just in case.

BITG is one of the best coins I have seen in the past years, and the only coin I care to hold. I am simply a coin researcher who had the good fortune of finding this coin in the perfect moments. Now and it will only get better I am sure. The software is sound, runs cleanly and is amazingly bountiful.

you talk about shills and that's exactly what your doing that's ironic.

A coin researcher--First post less then 5 months ago--- one of the best coins ive seen in the past years ---

Instead of any rebuttal to the questions raised u just state its one of the best coins u have seen thats what shills do.

1 The software is sound --Cloned not new by any standard.
2 Runs cleanly  -- tried and tested by the people it was cloned from.

one and 2 are basicly the same.

3 Your getting payouts -- those will only keep comming if u can either get more people to buy in or the devs to deliver.

You are happy to invest in a blackbox .. as long as money comes out u are happy and not asking any questions  .- a lot of people have lost a lot of money that way.

Then when people start asking relevant questions because they dont like going in blind u start calling them names like Trolls ans Shills instead of providing answers thats very telling.

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

So this was basically a launch of a fresh chain? There was no fork off of the original bitcoin network right?

Questions from whitepaper:

"The premine is for 500,000 BITG, or 2.4%, of the total supply"-ok great, np i guess, some may say FU right there but im more optimistic than that

"This 500,000 BITG equates to 200 masternodes. 160 of these masternodes will be distributed to the community"-So all of these (160) must have already been sold, how much were they sold for?

"including the 10 team members. 14 masternodes will be distributed to the initial team members, each individual receiving 0.5-3 masternodes for their efforts in creating the Bitcoin Green blockchain."- So there are 10 team members then?...and still anonymous Embarrassed

"26 masternodes will be reserved for development costs, exchange listings, awareness campaigns, partnerships, and promotion of the Bitcoin Green mission."-This is what gets me...that's a lot of masternodes, I get it that devs have to provide for their families and exchange listings are pricey but these node addresses have to be completely transparent for everyone in the community to see. Also who has the say in where these funds go? Will these nodes always be there for the sole discretion of the dev team? Won't the 5% gov block reward compensate for some of these cost in the future?

As far as the specifications of this coin there really isn't anything new or exciting, it's really just another POS/MN coin. But the team has done a pretty good job at branding it and presenting it in a way that people can relate to, even the most novice investors know that bitcoin mining sucks up a shit ton of electricity.

There is a lot of potential here but I would need more transparency from the initial team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

BITG is indeed quite an interesting project and honestly speaking, I didn't think that it will be successful like this when it was first introduced to the market. Thought that this was just a "BTC clone" trying to get some money from the traders out there but boy, I was wrong in my assumption. What really stands out to me is that good ROI that it has and the course of its price in the past few weeks. If you have the money to setup a MN today, do so. This will definitely provide good return especially that the number of MNs right now is quite minimal compared to other coins.

Honestly I see 4.3 btc in buy order across 4 exchanges , I see almost 916 masternodes that are generating $63.7905 per day a piece accourding to MNO(more then total buy orders) , I see no information about the dev team although the roadmap sais they will introduced in Q1 , I see only one thing on the roadmap that really interests me that is in Q4 --Bitcoin Green payment integration partnerships--

If they had a strong publicly known dev team that might be ok but looking @ it like this with anonymous devs no way I'm investing in this.

Yes, the anonymous devs for a project like this isn't great.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

BITG will replace top coins in 2019. Mark my word!

Great positive energy here, thank you!

Time to choose the best.. - -

Ok but where is the Bitcoin Green in your table?  Wink

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
What I missed is a green tree out of sight like that and why is very interesting how it happened. Although the topic was created in the month of January, but I have not seen her. I think I will try to find time to read a detailed account of this project.  Smiley
Merit: 49
Time to choose the best.. - -

Pages:
Jump to: