Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitHell.io [V2] - One HELL of a bitcoin faucet | up to 25000 satoshi - page 6. (Read 6773 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i get 300 satoshi there Cheesy thank you for it
your faucet so hot like the background  Cheesy
good luck and success for your faucet  Wink
Activity: 462

Website improvements

BitHell just had some retouches today. I hope you guys will like the changes.
A BIG THANK YOU to @m3ndi3 from RobotCoinGame for helping me out with the design!
 Couldn't have done it myself.
Glad I could help Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Website improvements

BitHell just had some retouches today. I hope you guys will like the changes.
A BIG THANK YOU to @m3ndi3 from RobotCoinGame for helping me out with the design!
 Couldn't have done it myself.
We would like to announce the opening of our 2nd faucet - BitHeaven.io .

More details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitheavenio-misty-btc-faucet-mobile-friendly-25-ref-1034799

Thank you for the continued support, dear faucet users. We are preparing more surprises soon Wink .

- BitHell

Still going strong!

We are reaching the millionth payout in less than a month online! We will announce a special promotion soon, so keep your eyes on our website and also on this topic. All the best!
it is a great payment it is a huge amount

it is means we love your faucet

thank you for 300 satoshi every 30 minutes Wink
Activity: 896

Still going strong!

We are reaching the millionth payout in less than a month online! We will announce a special promotion soon, so keep your eyes on our website and also on this topic. All the best!

that is nice statics good to see reward amount is nice with 30 minutes interval period for next claim, many time i won 2500 satoshis there, best of luck that is nice faucet. Wink

Still going strong!

Activity: 154
Just claimed 300, nice faucet, not too overcrowded, I hope it lasts Smiley

btw anybody knows a good rotator that I could use instead of landofbitcoin microwallet since it looks like to not be paying for a while?

There is. Lots of rotators out there
Try ifaucet.net for a Good one

Thanks man, I tried ifaucet.net and it works very well. Will use it for daily faucet routine Roll Eyes Untill I get rich Tongue
Activity: 336
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

btw anybody knows a good rotator that I could use instead of landofbitcoin microwallet since it looks like to not be paying for a while?

There is. Lots of rotators out there
Try ifaucet.net for a Good one
Activity: 154

Congrats everyone and I really hope you enjoy BitHell.
Everything runs smoothly, we will post our new stats soon and maybe also process a giveaway.
Stay tuned!

-- BitHell.io
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faucet owner
Hey there, @nano-btc .
The template was designed on request by a forum member. If you're interested, we would happily refer you to his services. Just shoot us a PM.

I sent but you never replied
Hey there, @nano-btc .
The template was designed on request by a forum member. If you're interested, we would happily refer you to his services. Just shoot us a PM.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faucet owner
Where did you get this template? I saw that some faucets have very similar templates too, can i download it anywhere?
Activity: 266
thank you my first claim i get 300 satoshi

its not bad consider we can claim it every 30 minutes

and referral comission its high i think Wink
@kwaasteniet - We know that too - it's a pity. Unfortunately, based on our calculations, we couldn't provide a higher percentage long-term, as it would inevitably drive us bankrupt. Although 25% is 4 times lower than 100% , we think it is still a fair reward to bring new users to our site. Also, note that we did not lower the rewards, as we promised from the start Smiley .

@Marcy - Congrats' ! Thank you for visiting us and we hope you'll come visit us frequently.
hurray im lucky people on my first claim i get 1200 satoshi
with chance 7% cool Wink thank you dude
good luck with your faucet Smiley
Activity: 924
It's a pitty that the referral % is lowered to 25% but it is a good paying faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: