Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(desktop 1.4.8) - page 8. (Read 49768 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 503
A simple and secure Bitcoin wallet!
Is it possible to add CoinBase as one of the exchanges?

Thanks for your suggestion, we may add Coinbase in future version.
 Wink
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Is it possible to add CoinBase as one of the exchanges?
Bither iOS v1.0.2 released on App Store.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thank you very much !!

Now I have wanted to see:-)
One suggestion geek plan, imagine a cold wallet with multifirm, would be perfect for companies and funds that do not depend on a single employee or person. This addition of multifirm would be a perfect solution for corporations, partners, etc.

What do think? Do you dare to do it?

Wink
I have talked to several companies that have to guard bitcoin bitcoin Bither of their customers and they love it!

For them it is important to multisignatures no person may have access to funds. If Bither has multifirm avatarbtc.es and other companies like it used because it is the best solution right now there to guard bitcoin safely.  Grin

After we finish our current plans, we may consider MultiSig seriously.
Thanks for your advice,  Cheesy
I have talked to several companies that have to guard bitcoin bitcoin Bither of their customers and they love it!

For them it is important to multisignatures no person may have access to funds. If Bither has multifirm avatarbtc.es and other companies like it used because it is the best solution right now there to guard bitcoin safely.  Grin
Activity: 39
Can i loading this wallet of my  iPhone 5s?? Can any please Tell me? thanks

Not sure what you mean by "loading". You can install Bither on an iPhone 5s.
One suggestion geek plan, imagine a cold wallet with multifirm, would be perfect for companies and funds that do not depend on a single employee or person. This addition of multifirm would be a perfect solution for corporations, partners, etc.

By the word "multifirm", do you mean multi signature addresses? We haven't considered a use case like you said.
Bither is mainly focused on normal people's personal usage of bitcoin. And we're making some stability improvements now.
Maybe we'll think about this later when we finish our current tasks.
Have you plan to make it work for other coins like iXcoin IXC?
iXcoin IXC  Wink : a 3 years time tested coin, like Bitcoin but bravely ending mining on Oct 2014: it will be interesting to see what happens

We're busy developing Bither now. We currently don't have time to support other kinds of coins.

The source code of Bither is on Github. Anyone who's interested can edit the code and make their own wallet.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Can i loading this wallet of my  iPhone 5s?? Can any please Tell me? thanks

Congratulations guys !!!

I downloaded the new version of iOS and is perfect, thanks for incorporating the export and import of private key, now I'm using Bither.

In gratitude I have donated 0.1, wish it had been more, you are doing a brilliant job.

I take the opportunity to ask, when a signed transaction will your servers or do you use blockchain? (https://blockchain.info/pushtx).

Thank you very much for your great work!

Dear Varmetric,

Special thanks to you, and also thanks for your donation. You are so kind to our team. Smiley

Bither is decentralized and based on Bitcoin P2P network. Bither doesn't depend on our servers or blockchain.info's, when you send bitcoins, you don't need to depend on any thrid party's servers, and Bither will publish the signed transaction directly to Bitcoin network.

Bither-ios is based on Bitheri (a Bitcoin library implemented with Objective-C by us), and the source codes of bither-ios and bitheri are both on github:
https://github.com/bither/bitheri
https://github.com/bither/bither-ios

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Wen Hao
Bither Team

I was struck that in your source code https://github.com/bither/bither-ios/blob/master/bither-ios/Api/BitherEngine.m config apparently a call to your server:
             userNetworkEngine = [[MKNetworkEngine alloc] initWithHostName: @ "bu.getcai.com" customHeaderFields: headerFields];
             statsNetworkEngine = [[MKNetworkEngine alloc] initWithHostName: @ "bs.getcai.com" customHeaderFields: headerFields];
             bitcoinNetworkEngine = [[MKNetworkEngine alloc] initWithHostName: @ "b.getcai.com" customHeaderFields: headerFields];

Being getcai.com your servers, I was curious to know if Bither could always work though your servers were down.

In the API I have not seen calls to your server, it may be true that work Bither networked bitcoin natively.

Could you give us a clue that these calls are?

Greetings!

The centralized services of b*.getcai.com are used for the following purposes:
1. Exchanges data (prices, k-line and so on).
2. Currency rates (USD, CNY, and may support more currency later).
3. Avatars' support (Currently only bither-android suports QR-Code with user defined avatar).
4. History transactions downloading API (When you monitor or remonitor the cold wallet, Bither will retrieve the history transactions of that Bitcoin address from b*.getcai.com, because we cannot efficiently get the histroy data from Bitcoin network. If we retrieve the history data from Bitcoin network, may cause the whole blockchain data downloading, mobile phone cannot support that much data space and network usage).

So, that means when our centralized services were down, you cannot get the current exchange rate or price info, you cannot retrieve the history transactions at that moment.
But the normal Bitcoin functions will still work well, you can send or recieve bitcoins, you will still be noticed when new transactions are coming.

Because we were working so hard on coding, we did not provide enough docments for users to understand more about our solution. Until now, we only finished two docs (you can find them on bither-android repo's wiki), one is "How to build bither-android?", the other is "Descriptions of QR-Code Format." .
In the next week, we will publish a new document about api information. After that, I will notice you ASAP, and you can take a look at that doc (and related source code) for more details.

Thanks again for your question. That helps us a lot. Grin

Best Wishes!

Wen Hao
Bither Team

It is right and it makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the clarification !!

Varmetric, thank you very much. We had found that in Bither iOS v1.0.1, there were still possible to send bitcoins with zero transaction fee.
We will fix this issue in today, and publish v1.0.2 ASAP.

Thanks again. It's very nice of you.
Smiley
Congratulations guys !!!

I downloaded the new version of iOS and is perfect, thanks for incorporating the export and import of private key, now I'm using Bither.

In gratitude I have donated 0.1, wish it had been more, you are doing a brilliant job.

I take the opportunity to ask, when a signed transaction will your servers or do you use blockchain? (https://blockchain.info/pushtx).

Dear Varmetric,

Special thanks to you, and also thanks for your donation. You are so kind to our team. Smiley

Bither is decentralized and based on Bitcoin P2P network. Bither doesn't depend on our servers or blockchain.info's, when you send bitcoins, you don't need to depend on any thrid party's servers, and Bither will publish the signed transaction directly to Bitcoin network.

Bither-ios is based on Bitheri (a Bitcoin library implemented with Objective-C by us), and the source codes of bither-ios and bitheri are both on github:

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Wen Hao
Bither Team

I was struck that in your source code https://github.com/bither/bither-ios/blob/master/bither-ios/Api/BitherEngine.m config apparently a call to your server:
             userNetworkEngine = [[MKNetworkEngine alloc] initWithHostName: @ "bu.getcai.com" customHeaderFields: headerFields];
             statsNetworkEngine = [[MKNetworkEngine alloc] initWithHostName: @ "bs.getcai.com" customHeaderFields: headerFields];
             bitcoinNetworkEngine = [[MKNetworkEngine alloc] initWithHostName: @ "b.getcai.com" customHeaderFields: headerFields];

Being getcai.com your servers, I was curious to know if Bither could always work though your servers were down.

In the API I have not seen calls to your server, it may be true that work Bither networked bitcoin natively.

Greetings!

3. Avatars' support (Currently only bither-android suports QR-Code with user defined avatar).
4. History transactions downloading API (When you monitor or remonitor the cold wallet, Bither will retrieve the history transactions of that Bitcoin address from b*.getcai.com, because we cannot efficiently get the histroy data from Bitcoin network. If we retrieve the history data from Bitcoin network, may cause the whole blockchain data downloading, mobile phone cannot support that much data space and network usage).

So, that means when our centralized services were down, you cannot get the current exchange rate or price info, you cannot retrieve the history transactions at that moment.
But the normal Bitcoin functions will still work well, you can send or recieve bitcoins, you will still be noticed when new transactions are coming.

Because we were working so hard on coding, we did not provide enough docments for users to understand more about our solution. Until now, we only finished two docs (you can find them on bither-android repo's wiki), one is "How to build bither-android?", the other is "Descriptions of QR-Code Format." .
In the next week, we will publish a new document about api information. After that, I will notice you ASAP, and you can take a look at that doc (and related source code) for more details.

Best Wishes!

Wen Hao
Bither Team

It is right and it makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the clarification !!
Congratulations guys !!!

Dear Varmetric,

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Wen Hao
Bither Team

Greetings!

Best Wishes!

Wen Hao
Bither Team
Congratulations guys !!!

Dear Varmetric,

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Wen Hao
Bither Team

Greetings!
I scanned the cold TX purse and not get the raw tx if your not a format.

I want to ask a favor if possible that you can get the raw tx as an option if we want to send from our purse or the https://blockchain.info/pushtx own

The reason is if some unlikely possibility, Bither hot wallet could not connect to the internet and can´t send tx

Thank you !!

Currently, Bither is designed not to rely on any centralized service, so it doesn't use any services provided by blockchain.info.
Maybe in later version, we may consider to support exporting the formated raw transaction.

Thanks for asking  Smiley

It would be fantastic, very useful and does not take much work to the raw crude. Definitely gives confidence and safely.

Congratulations, few recommendations can give!
Bither iOS v1.0.1 released on App Store.

I have seen that when sending a transaction from a wallet cold, the fee is always 0 and takes too long to confirm. Can you make the configuration work on commission wallet cold?

Best regards!

In some situation, there may be zero fee transactions created by Bither.
We may change this setting in next version.

Sorry for the inconvinience, we are working on next version to make Bither better.

Thanks again for your kindly advice.

Sincerely!

Cheesy

Wen Hao
Bither Team
I scanned the cold TX purse and not get the raw tx if your not a format.

I want to ask a favor if possible that you can get the raw tx as an option if we want to send from our purse or the https://blockchain.info/pushtx own

The reason is if some unlikely possibility, Bither hot wallet could not connect to the internet and can´t send tx

Thank you !!

Currently, Bither is designed not to rely on any centralized service, so it doesn't use any services provided by blockchain.info.
Maybe in later version, we may consider to support exporting the formated raw transaction.

Thanks for asking  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: