Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitlogic.cc | Fair Crypto-Betting with Binary Options - page 2. (Read 1544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
How do we verify whether this game is provably fair or not?
You can't be serious  Grin

Demo mode is not working:

After this:
Let's try to make the first deal. Click Up or Down. Don't worry, we're in demo mode — it's just for practicing.
I got this:
unknown server error
And that's it. I can't test site.
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
How do we verify whether this game is provably fair or not?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Can you tell me the source of you data in binary options?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey y’all, we’re proud to present Bitlogic.cc, a new fair crypto-betting platform that allows to trade Forex, Stocks, Indices and Commodities using cryptocurrencies. We accept BTC and all main altcoins as a deposit method. Withdrawal is in BTC only now.[/size]

I might be wrong but it seems that all major Forex brokers are already accepting bitcoin (not sure about altcoins). Why should people use your product instead of any mature and reputable broker?

That is a really good question, Murloc. You are totally right, those fiat broker whales do accept Bitcoin but that is the only crypto option that they offer in most cases. Why do they do so? It is all due to marketing reasons. Bitcoin is a hot topic and they do not want to miss out on that. But do they understand the nature of crypto economy? Well, they may understand it, but they act like the they don't. Bitcoin has become a storage of value and people prefer to hodl. So, if you prefer to hold your Bitcoin there should be other options available. Thus, with Bitlogic.cc you can deposit in BCC (we have recently added this option), Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Zcash.

Most of them offer 100%+ to the first deposit.
We offer bonuses, too.  Cool

Really interesting site very neat design and user friendly time to get some referrals! good luck for the project.

Thanks, illusioNiZt, it is very nice of you. It is great you have noticed that, we have invested a lot of time and effort in it. I assume you might be interested in our referral program? If so, let us discuss that in private messages.

Your site design is good. I will try your site. Its binary options site, right?  I had tried almost all binary option sites. Anyways I will register in your site and see. I liked your reward for the most active user in your site. Since your site is brand new I think it needs to be advertised. Why cant you advertise your sites in adnetworks like bitcoadz or mellowads or run a signature campaign for 2 weeks or something like that to promote it. Trust me, it will bring more users to your site.

Thank you for your feedback, Savioroshan. Yes, it has binary mechanics in it. Please PM me if you have worked with the aforementioned ad networks before.

PS: We will be launching our signature campaign really soon. I will keep everyone updated.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Your site design is good. I will try your site. Its binary options site, right?  I had tried almost all binary option sites. Anyways I will register in your site and see. I liked your reward for the most active user in your site. Since your site is brand new I think it needs to be advertised. Why cant you advertise your sites in adnetworks like bitcoadz or mellowads or run a signature campaign for 2 weeks or something like that to promote it. Trust me, it will bring more users to your site.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Really interesting site very neat design and user friendly time to get some referrals! good luck for the project.
and promo code=ref code/link?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hey y’all, we’re proud to present Bitlogic.cc, a new fair crypto-betting platform that allows to trade Forex, Stocks, Indices and Commodities using cryptocurrencies. We accept BTC and all main altcoins as a deposit method. Withdrawal is in BTC only now.[/size]

I might be wrong but it seems that all major Forex brokers are already accepting bitcoin (not sure about altcoins). Why should people use your product instead of any mature and reputable broker? Most of them offer 100%+ to the first deposit. But demo platform for altcoins must be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Introducing Bitlogic.cc | Fair Crypto-Betting

Hey y’all, we’re proud to present Bitlogic.cc, a new fair crypto-betting platform that allows to trade Forex, Stocks, Indices and Commodities using cryptocurrencies. We accept BTC and all main altcoins as a deposit method. Withdrawal is in BTC only now.

WHO WE ARE
We are a software development company specializing in trading platforms for brokers. We have used our extensive expertise in financial markets (>10 years) to develop the most convenient platform for you.

BITLOGIC FEATURES

• Anonymous. We don’t require any documents or names. Even a nickname. Just an email.
  • 50+ instruments. Choose the most suitable for you
  • Min deposit is just 10 mBTC, easy to start
  • Demo account to test the platform and practice your skills
  • 30% bonus amount on first deposit (conditions apply)
  • Instant withdrawals
  • Referral program with highest payouts
  • 24/7 customer support

BITLOGIC CONTEST
We guarantee that the most active Bitlogic.cc user of the month (starting from the day this thread has gone live) will be given a real AntMiner S9! If the winner prefers to stay anonymous, he/she can opt to have the prize paid in Monero (XMR).

Bitlogic is a combination of the top deployments in trading on financial markets and high quality customer service. We invited many experts in order to develop a perfect platform to gain profit from trading on all available markets.  

The user-friendly interface of our trading platform makes trading easy and enjoyable. Check for yourself.

We are here to invite you and answer all the questions you might have.

PS: Please note that official account of Bitlogic.cc here on BitcoinTalk is BitlogicTrading.

I (LoyceV) was asked to help out posting threads including images, other than that I am not affiliated with Bitlogic.cc. Please post any questions here in the thread or PM BitlogicTrading.
Pages:
Jump to: