Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitLux [LUX] X11 | Web & Android Wallet | 132K LUX | NOW ON BITTREX | - page 21. (Read 30066 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
This should be interesting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Is this the same Lux that was announced a month or so ago and never launched?
Using the coin for luxury club purchases and stuff?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
most of project copy and copy again ,launch and launch again with no pre ann , most of them can not be exchanged again and again.  thats it./
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
If this coin doesnt hit the exchanges at something insane like 0.00100000 it's not worth mining. The yield in terms of hashrate to difficulty would require a price like I noted to see an ROI.

Throwing 1 btc at this by renting some major hashpower (2 gh) for a a half day is only going to yield you a few thousand coins at best-- at best.

Not sure but I don't think people are doing their math.

Strato

Usually a lot of people think like you do so they rent expecting the price will reflect the cost of production with average electricity prices. But that rarely happens because a lot of miners and renters dump for a slice of pizza worth of profit. And of course there are miners with cheap electricity. And there are the curious 3-4 GH/s X11 rentables...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I will avoid any coin which Shadow_Runner recommends. He use to be good back in days as miner, now he is releasing shit coins and instamining them. His latest coin SLING was instamined and another coin DROIDZ is put on ICO. You have been warned.

Grin Grin Grin

I don't know how to code, lol.
BTW, SHA256d is the WORSE algo for me to solo.

CRAVE
CYPHER
TRON
8BIT
DROIDZ
SLING

They are all Shadow Runner's SCAM!!11 Coz they are interesting for me. LOL.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I will avoid any coin which Shadow_Runner recommends. He use to be good back in days as miner, now he is releasing shit coins and instamining them. His latest coin SLING was instamined and another coin DROIDZ is put on ICO. You have been warned.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Logo reminds me of Crowncoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
reserved for further updates
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Its nice to see something besides sha256 or scrypt

EDIT: It would be even better to see something with a "new algo"
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
If this coin doesnt hit the exchanges at something insane like 0.00100000 it's not worth mining. The yield in terms of hashrate to difficulty would require a price like I noted to see an ROI.

Throwing 1 btc at this by renting some major hashpower (2 gh) for a a half day is only going to yield you a few thousand coins at best-- at best.

Strato

We can expect dump from solo miners, not much but then price will be more stable.

Not many solo miners out there have that kind of hash power. 1 gh x11 would be in the realm of 200 280x cards. 5gh would be 1000 gpus.

Strato
Activity: 574

Strato

We can expect dump from solo miners, not much but then price will be more stable.
Activity: 224
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!

Strato

Just 4 fun. i dont like math
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Strato
Activity: 840
If you have 2 gh/s speed, you will mine with pool or solo mine?

pool.

Well the nethash is getting close to 75 gh/s. If you feel like solomining with ~2-3% of the network hashrate, go for it.
Activity: 224
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
Net Hashrate: 74,702.22 MH/s

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: