Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: BITMAIN announces Cloud Hash Platform-HASHNEST.COM - page 2. (Read 13070 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!
I have been with the site before when it was called Snowball.io. Essentially you are buying real mining shares of bitmain miners. Each share ideally correlates to a gh but it is not always the case (like with the S3). When you own the share you own it much like the new hashlets from GAW. They are yours until they are taken offline which will be when they are no longer profitable and the maintenance fees are greater than the return. The nice side is you can sell the share back whenever you please. It is much like CEX.IO except the maintenance fees are lower since they are based in China.

So it's considered a good deal compared to CEX. Is it a good deal compared to GAW? Never looked into such kind of service before, except that I always wanted to have the physical hardware and not some cloud or DC mining scum.

Quote from: Hashnest
1 Enter the unique Hashnest code into below text box
1000GHS quota will be added for each code.

2 Forward your promotion link below to your fans @ twitter facebook etc…
20GHS quota will be added for each clicking

Huh
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I have been with the site before when it was called Snowball.io. Essentially you are buying real mining shares of bitmain miners. Each share ideally correlates to a gh but it is not always the case (like with the S3). When you own the share you own it much like the new hashlets from GAW. They are yours until they are taken offline which will be when they are no longer profitable and the maintenance fees are greater than the return. The nice side is you can sell the share back whenever you please. It is much like CEX.IO except the maintenance fees are lower since they are based in China.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
More info damnit  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
How long is the initial purchase for, if I purchase 1 TH is that for a week, month forever? Not stated on site.

The way they make it sound is that you will continue to receive a dividend until the cost to run it each day is higher than the Pay out you would receive.

Edit, so once an S2 makes less than $3.20 a day it will stop hashing for us.  Anyone have an estimate of when that will be?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How long is the initial purchase for, if I purchase 1 TH is that for a week, month forever? Not stated on site.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
deposited some btc & standingby as the clock counts down to purchase some ghs . . .

anyone figured out the unique code to get more ?
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Awesome!

I've had good luck with snowball.io and was wondering ...

8 )
Yup, both you and snowball.io had some good luck
Activity: 177
Awesome!

I've had good luck with snowball.io and was wondering ...

8 )
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Mining til I puke
The hashnest site is difficult to understand. How can I buy hashrate? What is the process? It is VERY unclear how this whole process works. I want to get in on this, but the interface is quite confusing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting, may pick up a few GHs tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
To put things in perspective, if BTC/USD remains constant, you're looking at a 37% pool fee.  No electricity, no heat, presumably guaranteed up time, but still 37% pool fee.

According to tradeblock.com, at 15% difficulty increase/month, if all else remains the same, you'll break even in March 2015.

If you buy 3 S3s from batch 8, or somewhere else, at 0.58 BTC a piece, you get 1.36 TH/s for 1.74 BTC.  Mining at a 0% fee pool, like p2pool, and electricity at 0.12 KW/h, if all else remains same, you'll break even in Jan 2015.  That's assuming you have PSUs available already, and you don't have a problem with the heat.  Cold weather is coming in the northern hemisphere, so the heat should be welcome.  And you can resell your S3s.

At 25% increase per month, you'll break even with Hashnest in August 2015.  You'll never break even with your S3s.

M
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
u should accept credit cards so newcomers can start mining too
Activity: 132
ANN: BITMAIN announces Cloud Hash Platform-HASHNEST.COM
This is unrelated to the S4, isn't it ?
Activity: 924
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Check your spam folder.

Nothing in my junk folders.......maybe it's a gmail thing?

&

Thanks again for fixing the sign-up problem  Smiley

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Signing up and watching, price seems a little steep for 1 TH/s at the moment though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
reserved
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
The farm UMISOO is mining in antpool which has been not based on p2p protocol yet. But We have been pushing the antpool to be contributed into p2pool, will share the news once antpool is ready to be open sourced.

Bitmain and hashnest...your conditions are unclear

"Official subscribed flat price is 0.0016 BTC/Gh/s."-for what period of time?
If I want 1 antminer S2 worth of hashing (1000Gh)-I have to pay 1.6 BTC to get cloud hashing for how long (forever?)
If forever, is it (subscription) sellable/transferable to another person?

Hi,

1. Official subscribed flat price is 0.0016 BTC/Gh/s."-for what period of time?
    The price may be adjusted flexibly. But you will get the mining profit the next day after purchasing GHS.  

2. If I want 1 antminer S2 worth of hashing (1000Gh)-I have to pay 1.6 BTC to get cloud hashing for how long (forever?)
Validity: Fees=Earnings

3. If forever, is it (subscription) sellable/transferable to another person?
    You may start to sell your own hash rate after Round 1 subscription finishes.

Suggestion: You should elaborate Fees=Earnings as "Valid until Maintenance fee > earning"

It suppose to be trad-able when start (like shares on Havelock) instead of finishes. In case anyone regret, I'd take it at below offered price. 
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Edit: If it is a gmail problem, it needs to be fixed I think. Many gmail users out there...... Wink

Check your spam folder.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027
This is great news BITMAIN.

Can you elaborate on some of your changes to p2pool?

Have you figured out a way to handle variance for smaller miners?

When will the source be available?

Very excited!

-WindPath
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
(in Shatner like scream) Nooooooooooo!!!!! Oh man, looks like bitmain is going down the cloud mining route. This would suck, Bitmain is an awesome supplier of hardware, but cloudmining sucks. It's not even mining, you're just buying infrastructure for someone else in the hopes of getting a small slice back and praying for ROI.   Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: