Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITMALLY - First decentralized e-mail with cryptocurrency transactions - page 3. (Read 630 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This project has already completed 3 phases and it’s unusual that I haven’t heard about it before. However, I will look through documentation

As far as I know, they are not the first one to introduced the use of email for crypto transactions. There are a bunch of projects already. So their claim is not totally true. But if they can deliver this project successfully, that's fine. Competition in the market is good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Sooner or later, cryptocurrency will enter our daily lives. Therefore, the integration of cryptocurrency in various modern services is quite logical and predictable.
Already, so many people use the services of cryptocurrency and mining, everyone chooses their own path
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Sooner or later, cryptocurrency will enter our daily lives. Therefore, the integration of cryptocurrency in various modern services is quite logical and predictable.
Recently I learned that one of the popular Internet browsers has introduced the function of sending and receiving payments in cryptocurrency. So it seems that the integration of cryptocurrencies in instant messengers, browsers and e-mail is a trend in 2019.
Activity: 126
This project has already completed 3 phases and it’s unusual that I haven’t heard about it before. However, I will look through documentation
3 stages is good, if it continues like this, then everything will turn out into a good project in the future, we all know perfectly well that there are a lot of scam projects and people just stopped trusting
Do you have enough 20 percent of the total amount for further marketing? After all, you must first focus on high-quality advertising
Activity: 112
I would like to take part in social media bounty campaigns. When it is planned to start bounty? It should be rather perspective..
Activity: 238
It looks quite interesting, but I need to check everything.. when listing a token is planned??
Activity: 392
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Hello, devs! I  haven’t heard before anything like this decentralised e-mail, but I guess it can be successful. So many depends on project team
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

PRE-ICO ENDS IN:

Bitmally Tokens Information

Total: 200,000,000 BMT
Token standard :   ERC20
Distribution : Pre-ICO + ICO.

Tokens distribution

Use of investments

Token Sale and Conditions

Usefull Links

* This list will be replenished

If you have any questions, just write here and we will answer as soon as possible
Pages:
Jump to: