Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 34. (Read 39402 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I tried to access the portal - website, but I could not, is there any maintenance or update in the content?

Error 1020 Ray ID: 47e75ee928d84c48 • 2018-11-23 23:21:11 UTC
Access denied

I experienced the same last night but it's okay now. Maybe they have done some short maintenance or updates of the website Smiley If I'm not mistaken there's a status page on their website if there's an update.
Activity: 532
I saw that bitmax are the first to start the transaction mining and reverse mining and I was really impressed. This are the kind of major improvements the industry need and its good that we have one that has stepped up the game.

They broke new grounds with Crypto with the success of their project idea. Hopefully future exchanges can take this already existing idea and make further major improvements on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Actually, I'm a big fan of Bitmax. But the language chaos on their side does not make a good impression. When I click on "New Listings," I come to a page with Chinese characters. The links on the English page should lead to other English pages

Your definitly not wrong that’s something so simple but often overlooked and it’s one of things that makes a super big problem for people and their trust. I find it mostly in Chinese groups they misunderstand just how vain westerners are and how much seeing unusual characters and languages make them when it comes to using a product
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Actually, I'm a big fan of Bitmax. But the language chaos on their side does not make a good impression. When I click on "New Listings," I come to a page with Chinese characters. The links on the English page should lead to other English pages
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I think it’s save to say eth will drop to around 100 but it’s going to continue to be the de facto standard for crypto as it’s just too widely used and easy and I let will remain the most secure smart chain thanks to the insane amount of hash power so groups like BitMax using it are pretty safe in knowing that

The attractive and utility of ETH will never go down anyone time
It's the most widely used blockchain today and BitMax coming in is all that is needed to secure the chain the more
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I think it’s save to say eth will drop to around 100 but it’s going to continue to be the de facto standard for crypto as it’s just too widely used and easy and I let will remain the most secure smart chain thanks to the insane amount of hash power so groups like BitMax using it are pretty safe in knowing that

The fact that ETH is the de facto standard for crypto due to its use makes me wonder why it is dropping with such velocity, I really don't think we will see the bull this year, but then again, it is just my thoughts.

It's not only ETH that is falling, the whole crypto market is in a continuous downtrend so it's no wonder that ether is no exception.  And I am with you, I think we have to be patient a bit longer to see the market make a turnaround again.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

The fact that ETH is the de facto standard for crypto due to its use makes me wonder why it is dropping with such velocity, I really don't think we will see the bull this year, but then again, it is just my thoughts.
I tried to access the portal - website, but I could not, is there any maintenance or update in the content?

Access denied

Might be that it was in under maintenance or may be some issues with your system. Because I just checked now it's working fine for me. You should clear your browsing history.

Yeah.  Maybe a maintenance that happened earlier but the site is back up online and  maybe there should be some improvements on it.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Access denied

Might be that it was in under maintenance or may be some issues with your system. Because I just checked now it's working fine for me. You should clear your browsing history.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I feel that this project is just set about, but I am very happy because they will expand their services at different levels.
I am looking forward to the development of this project.
Bitmax Is a 3rd Generation Exchange! They already launched their Exchange which is online with its all feature such as Transection mining and reverse mining! You might want to give a look! 
copper member
Activity: 224
I find this thread which is specific for bitmax.io mining both for transactions and the reverse mining. Reverse mining on bitmax makes bitmax different from other exchanges. I opened an account on bitmax already. But have no idea how it works. Is there a tutorial on how Reverse mining works? (A YouTube would be preferred)
Found this link on their Twitter channel https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1063382697639170048?s=19 although I have not seen it but the caption says tutorial for the reverse and transaction mining.

I went further and visited the attached YouTube link, it's a very short video with diagrams explaining on how bitmax operates. Although it was in Chinese
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I saw that bitmax are the first to start the transaction mining and reverse mining and I was really impressed. This are the kind of major improvements the industry need and its good that we have one that has stepped up the game.

Yea, they are the first to offer such in the crypto exchange industry and i believe that will seriously give them an edge, on the day of the launch of the transaction mining process, they experienced a rapid rise in their membership base, which is an indication that people are watching and quite impressed with the technology, which is a good thing for the brand
Activity: 336
I feel that this project is just set about, but I am very happy because they will expand their services at different levels.
I am looking forward to the development of this project.
I find this thread which is specific for bitmax.io mining both for transactions and the reverse mining. Reverse mining on bitmax makes bitmax different from other exchanges. I opened an account on bitmax already. But have no idea how it works. Is there a tutorial on how Reverse mining works? (A YouTube would be preferred)
Found this link on their Twitter channel https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1063382697639170048?s=19 although I have not seen it but the caption says tutorial for the reverse and transaction mining.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Does BitMax have plans to add new tokens or coins to their exchange? I mean, are there community votings or something similar about with token to list next?
I never heard anywhere but might be they will. This is exchange and if they need good volume on their platform so they should be add more coins/tokens on their exchange.

I think we can ask such questions at their reddit channel. BTT thread good for discussion, but telegram and reddit good of you want quick response from team

Yeah. You won't get any response from the team from twitter and bitcointalk. But ask your question in their telegram and reddit channel and see the team responding to them swiftly.
That's really great idea. But could you please share me the proper reddit link of bitmax? I found there two channels like BitMax_Official and BitMax-Official. I am not sure which is correct.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

ETH has a very great future it has a lot of application both now and later in the future, the current situation of the market should not scare anybody it is how the market operates it rises and drops, people should instead put more effort into aiding the mass adoption of cryptocurrency
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
About adding more coins to bitmax.io exchange. Its true they got just a few coins listed and these are mainly the top coins on CMC, but they don't look to be in a rush to add up coins and somehow that is good. There're are no medal for exchanges with the most coins, most top exchanges add a few coins and they're careful when doing so. that way you don't need to delist these coins after some time.
BTW the team should give the procedure for list a coin.
Activity: 490
Does BitMax have plans to add new tokens or coins to their exchange? I mean, are there community votings or something similar about with token to list next?
I never heard anywhere but might be they will. This is exchange and if they need good volume on their platform so they should be add more coins/tokens on their exchange.

It would depend to be honest; Not all altcoins have a good volume and I think coins with backings are more important or at least the highly traded ones like ETH/BTC...etc I mean if you have low fee and a decent volume to trigger order I think that could attract many trades.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Access denied
Pages:
Jump to: