Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐵 [ANN] BitMonk 🔥 [MN/POS/POW] read DEX is coming! - page 9. (Read 5891 times)

copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Look up for exchange? You just found it
can I get a couple of free coins?
Yeah, just post your address in #airdrop_1 channel at Discord! And you can mine it with a POW miner https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-even-more-optimized-version-of-cpuminer-poolers-cpuminer-cpu-only-55038

Coin will be added to exchanges after presale.
copper member
Now you don't need to download and install the full wallet for small transactions, you can use our exchange MVP http://exchanger.coinmonkey.io/app/balances/deposit/BMO as the online wallet! Only e-mail is required. You can make deposits and withdrawals without any fees! Trading features will be available after presale.

Have a nice day!
copper member
exchange HuhHuh
Exchange will be after presale. Please be patience!  Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
it looks like this is an old coin, I have read your old thread
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
how do I like the github repositories of this project
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
A lot of exchanges have opened, so there is little doubt about the success. But you have experience and it gives advantage.

many exchanges are opened and closed. This is not a very normal phenomenon, I would like someone to regulate it, but it was safe and secure.

so far we only have to watch. the project has a very low level of interest if you look at the metrics, too, there is not any. usually such projects, even in a growing market, do not bring profit. in the market that is now even more difficult to imagine the price increase for the token after completion.
Do you guys have a cool logo. I like him very much

The usual logo. Nothing unusual about that.

I agree, we could draw a better picture
logo is not important at all  Cheesy
the logo is important, it attracts people, would you click on a not beautiful picture, if there is a beautiful nearby?
do you have a good team to maintain the coin?
Activity: 266
● Me\/u ●
than this project will be different from the rest? on the Internet a lot of such coins

I think, nothing, they do not differ much at all
There are no special differences from other projects, but the profile on the github (https://github.com/coinmonkey) is constantly updated, it's very good. At a minimum, this project is developing.
it's bad that the author does not communicate here

yes, but most likely he has other things, he too can be understood
Has anyone already bought it?BTC
Activity: 2
The project looks quite ambitious so also from fellow countrymen. Do you have a group Vkontakte?
Look at their website in the links
Activity: 3
The project looks quite ambitious so also from fellow countrymen. Do you have a group Vkontakte?
Activity: 9
Partners are trustworthy with me. While little information provided. So far, only to watch the fall.
I liked your road map. It is quite ambitious and promising. The exchange may become popular.
I understand correctly that this year you are going to start trading on the platform?
Activity: 9
When will the Mac OS for download

How do you know that pre-sale really good? The project team does not report how much they raised money for the moment. This can only be guessed.

There was an announcement in the discord community
We have sold 3 MN for yesterday! So there are only 2 available for the lowest price
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Nice pre-sale, good luck
How do you know that pre-sale really good? The project team does not report how much they raised money for the moment. This can only be guessed.
Pages:
Jump to: