Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] |BitOcoin|✅ Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments ✅ - page 2. (Read 754 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
For persons who will still be wondering about what bto is all about I want to make it so clear here!
Bto is a global payment network that is fully decentralized and has no central authorities. The math secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.
Bitocoin Blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart bitcoin.
Activity: 50
For persons who will still be wondering about what bto is all about I want to make it so clear here!
Bto is a global payment network that is fully decentralized and has no central authorities. The math secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
Many opportunities has come and we've so missed it alot and we are still regretting it now about investing in a project which we've known from scratch and refusing to invest in but now it has gained it's climax.. today  I bring to you Bto a fast growing early project with strong measures of attaining it's purpose why wait for this opportunity to still pass by while you can still buy bags of token at a cheap price now?
Activity: 334
BtO has shown an increase since 2 weeks at least, after Blockchain was upgraded to a new one.
At the beginning people wasn't sure about the work that was done around the coin, thinking it was a scam.

Today the price increased and  many people is exchanging BTO at low prices (someone at higher price luckily).
Trust us again guys, we are building a small but solid community brick by brick and it will take time to be greater and stronger, who's in today will not regret it.
I invite all of you not to sell Bitocoin for less than a cent, as a community we can rise the price and make BTO value greater than how it is now.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hi , let us know about the events , um waiting
Activity: 30
Hi , Our team s going to start few events for coin holders , There is a chance to win for everyone who has bitOcoin

How can we join ? And whats the expected price for your coin when its listed on an another exchange?
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
Hi , Our team s going to start few events for coin holders , There is a chance to win for everyone who has bitOcoin
Activity: 25
People quits nice projects for "shitty" ones...who cares! Investors think to be rich in just few weeks.

Btw we'll see what is gonna happen, right now I can someone started to trust in BTO, which is a great goal
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Lot of people is selling at very low price, it is a great chance to buy and hold lot of coins or sell part of them at a x10 price.

People can't see that BTO is a great opportunity...at least most of them doesn't think it is a scam anymore!

Gogo BTO team, I am with you!

As we speak many maximalist rats are leaving sinking bitcoin ship to get back into altcoins. Dominance will flip like no morrow and then, then everyone will see where real value is. Underappreciated projects which are non-DEFI bullshit shall be on ur radar then as first-priority picks. I think that even dodgy and scammy projects might come around as great ROI givers. Patience.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
copper member
Activity: 24
copper member
Activity: 24
WE UPDATED OUR BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY FROM POW INTO HYBRID POW-POS

Lot of people is selling at very low price, it is a great chance to buy and hold lot of coins or sell part of them at a x10 price.

People can't see that BTO is a great opportunity...at least most of them doesn't think it is a scam anymore!

Gogo BTO team, I am with you!
Activity: 17
I can see an alternative to BTC mining. Future of cryptos is in alternative algorythms. This one doesn't need mining, I think 1 $ invested to buy at low price now is a risk everyone can take.
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
What exactly is the objective of this coin, using the name bitcoin and just inserting O in between? New users will be confused about this name. I hope people will do their own search before thinking that it is the same as bitcoin. There are so many gullible users that they may be deceived on this one.

Yeah , Thats why we have Highlighted the "o" letter..
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What exactly is the objective of this coin, using the name bitcoin and just inserting O in between? New users will be confused about this name. I hope people will do their own search before thinking that it is the same as bitcoin. There are so many gullible users that they may be deceived on this one.
Activity: 17
About 40 dollars earned in one day with BTO Grin
Activity: 54
Pages:
Jump to: