Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🅱 BITOK [BTK] ▶ ▶ ▶ 💰 POS 18% 🔝 No POW ▶ iUSB COLD WALLET ▶ - page 2. (Read 39113 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up Grin
Activity: 22
Wallet issue, please help: "Error Loading blkindex.dat. How do I fix this?
"It's not the end until it's the end"
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Wha zappening. Wrong ring size and money gone in transfer.

Still no reply from support.

PS: I will let you know when everything have gone "legit". I am giving up on this one.

PPS: for those who understand the blockexplorer (build in the wallet). TX-Id on the missing 100.000 bitoks is: c8a4311f187d7133624bc0e0fba1885068b802b1c334645ad51293621ba3eb92-000) I have still 500.000 bitoks stuck in the private part of the wallet
Ehhh.. Seems like they are running a "telegram masochist" convention on yobit today.

Whatever that means. Anyways. Still no answer from support about the bitoks.

I took out some dgb's while I were at it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I have BTK on Yobit and preparing to transfer it to a QT wallet, but I was thinking and doubting on it because BITOK might instantly get a high value and I better sell it to get back my investment.
Still no reply from "support".
A few months ago... I purchased some BTK from Yobit and sent it to the wallet. I have learned my alphabet with this wallet... following the dev instructions posted on this channel and watching many videos about qt ... Now my BTK wallet is thriving... earning me more BTK. Now let's hope that the coin will take value in the future.

Block explorer ?

I have deposited 100.000 on yobit that was not received! Ticket time.

Summary: 500.000 stuck in a defect wallet and 100.000 not received on exchange.

I still have 500.000 BTK stuck in the wallet due to "minimum ring size requirements". Any ideas ?
Activity: 22
A few months ago... I purchased some BTK from Yobit and sent it to the wallet. I have learned my alphabet with this wallet... following the dev instructions posted on this channel and watching many videos about qt ... Now my BTK wallet is thriving... earning me more BTK. Now let's hope that the coin will take value in the future.
Stuck coins and wallet maintenance on yobit while price is going up.

What can a man do ? Firstly. Make no rules.. That way you won't need judgment.
this project has a potential , show the love and work harder for this coin and will go to the moon. Good luck

Does opening a beer with a lighter count ? Colombus egg and everythink. Cheers.
Wallet Problem!

I now have 500.000 BTK stuck on the "private account" in the wallet due to "ring size outside range 3-32".

Any ideas what that means and what to do about it ?

Noobs. Don't use the "private account" on the wallet. It got issues!

PS: And the yobit bitok wallet is in maintenance again. I wonder if one push buttons to make it happen.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
this project has a potential , show the love and work harder for this coin and will go to the moon. Good luck

Does this coin or project have potential? Where did you see that? For if you notice, it seems that this project is abandoned. If I'm wrong, could you show your point of view about the potential of this coin?
Activity: 126
yobit wallet maintenance again.  Huh

I found an open wallet and 9 active connections on my end it this evening. Nice.
yobit wallet maintenance again.  Huh
Anyone knows how to fix wallet error: "error generating transaction:Not enough mature coins with requested ring size". ?

Figured it out. Just let the wallet pop for a time and the coins becomes available for "Private transfer". A little at a time.

Pop ? Take a spin. Do som real time with the wallet open.

(Tools> Chain Data is what you are looking for.)

PS: Still got coins stuck in that one..

PPS: For some reason an empty wallet comes up when i use a shortcut to start it. The wallet has to be started with the Bitok.exe on my window setup.

"Baking the cake" and sees what comes out of it.
Anyone knows how to fix wallet error: "error generating transaction:Not enough mature coins with requested ring size". ?
Activity: 42
 how the way to get this coin?sounds interesting,ill follow this
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Too bad that this coin came to a natural state of decline. I would be hopeful that within the year we can see some sort of progress on this coin. To the devs please be considerate enough to help your investors by  helping yourself be motivated to continue working on this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: