Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitotal - The first Cryptocurrencies Trading Index - page 5. (Read 6068 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
it does look like an ETHbits scam still. the exchange ICO seem to have worked well and i guess another try to collect more than a million USD will not hurt.
different exchanges had already existed and most probably the most awaited is the Coindash so you'd rather wait for it than the scammy ones.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I am waiting for the Social Media Bounty Campaign like Twitter and Facebook. Roll Eyes
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Maker of the first Cryptocurrencies Trading Index
GolumDeMort, LoyceV please check your inbox.

We plan to answer any question in private one by one if need it.
I urge you to answer questions in public, instead of behind closed doors.

Yes, we need also some clarifications of what LoyceV pointed out.
You can directly answer him point by point. It's good that someone scrutinized what you had been saying in your ANN.
Normally, people here will ask for translation bounties without even understanding the content itself.
And now, that someone spent some of his time to review what has been stated, you just decided to address this privately.
And for the passive income that you are promising "for everyone on earth"? Now, this project smells something fishy.

Well, we have obligations only for our investors and to those who are committed to this project and for nobody else.
Hereunder i paste the message we sent to LoyceV and it may be suitable also for those who are replying to any thread on this forum only to show their signatures. I'm not saying LoyceV or anyone else replied for that purpose.
Furthermore we like to reply potential investors personally through pm and we are planning to keep doing that.

Hi LoyceV,

thank you for taking the time to reply at our thread.

First of all is good to hear that you also had the same idea about:

- I've been thinking about this for a couple of months now, it would be very nice to be able to invest in an index fund with tokens I can story and trade by myself, instead of manually investing in altcoins one by one.

I think that we all want the same thing and is good if everybody has criticism and work to achieve our common goal. Please take the time also to visit our site and to read our whitepaper. Different questions you have may be answered allready there.
If not is because we cannot disclose more than that at moment.
There's nothing more cruel than seeing someone getting rich with your idea.
Have please a little of patience and you will understand.

- It raises several questions though. First question: how do you select coins for the fund? Market capitalization is a debated measure, selling 1 out of a billion coins for $50 would put a new coin on top of the list. It also changes often, so this isn't an ideal method to choose coins.

It may be a debated measure and that is your opinion but is the best one at the moment. To answer at your second question, the selection of the 20 coins doesn't change often.

- So you're just creating tokens to sell, create a bubble/hype, and hope someone will actually start using your index for investments? In my opinion your approach is wrong, starting to sell an empty token instead of shares in an index fund.

I don't know what is more empty a token/currency used by people or a share in an unknown index fund.
But again that is your opinion and i'm happy you keep contributing to our project.

You can contact us also through mail:
[email protected] or [email protected]

Take care and maybe i hear from you soon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Yes, we need also some clarifications of what LoyceV pointed out.
You can directly answer him point by point. It's good that someone scrutinized what you had been saying in your ANN.
Normally, people here will ask for translation bounties without even understanding the content itself.
And now, that someone spent some of his time to review what has been stated, you just decided to address this privately.
And for the passive income that you are promising "for everyone on earth"? Now, this project smells something fishy.
Quick update of the most important development after 1 week from first announcement.

- 5 million TTT coins are premined and ready to be distributed
- 2 new Devs have joined us: Grant I'Anson from UK and Andriy Khudoteplyy from Ukraine
- 1 of our first Devs Ioannis Lamis from Greece is testing a new algorithm for a future product. More info available when we will see some results.
- A new Github account has been opened: github/Bitotal/TTT
- A new Slack account has been created: bitotal.slack.com
- A new Facebook page has been created: facebook.com/bitotal
- A new Signature campaign is ready to start. More info later here or feel free to contact us about it
- A new Twitter follow/retweet campaign is ready to start. More info later here or feel free to contact us about it
- A new TTT/USD chart has been created. This is our ICO chart where you can follow TTT price during the ICO and the amount of sold coins. Link available from your personal dashboard: bitotal.com/trade/dashboard.php

Furthermore we are still looking for people who share our common goal to create passive income for everyone on earth.
We are looking to spread the word through Cryptocurrencies news providers. Are you one of them or do you know how to reach them outside a normal ad or email? Please contact us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Between our website environment you will be able to trade different exclusive assets:
TTT20
TTTEntertainment
TTTSoftware
TTTEmerging
TTTPrediction
TTTVolatile
TTTFund

For bounties please send us a private message. Thank you!

Hope the plans will be amazing.
what is index trading, this mean you can open broker index trading service same option trading or forex trading use index, same with binary option or iq option, can explain youre service, and youre site about index trading market

and open bounty dev, if open bounty translation, i want reserve indonesian languange

By trading an index you trade simultaneously a given number of cryptocurrencies.

For example instead of buying or selling the 20 largest altcoins one by one you can do that by buy/sell the TTT20 with only one click.

Again in the case of the TTTSoft instead of buying or selling the best software related altcoins one by one you can trade this index.

From our Whitepaper:
In the coming months we will be completing and launching our exclusive financial and investing products.
The Bitotal token (ticker: TTT) will be the native currency. The first ever Index Coin.
Between our website environment you will be able to trade different exclusive assets:
TTT20
TTTEntertainment
TTTSoftware
TTTEmerging
TTTPrediction
TTTVolatile
TTTFund

For bounties please send us a private message. Thank you!
This to me is one to watch  Wink

Please confirm that you are in any kind related to our team members Smiley

I wish i was, then i could get some free TTT's  Grin

Thank you! You give me the opportunity first of all to remind, to those who are interested in investing in our project, that we have a straightforward website and most of the questions you may want to ask are allready answered there. If this is not the case it means that we can not disclose any more than that at moment and you'll need to wait for further developments.

Second dear ukloon unfortunately not so many things are free in this world Smiley
However quoted from our About page: "DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO ENRICH OUR GROUP?
Every position inside our workteam is double or triple filled.
Why?
Because we believe in a safe business environment where
nobody inside our company knows everything of everything.
For the same reason we are always looking for
beautiful boys or girls minds with new ideas."

So if you want TTT's what do you have in exchange?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Unsold tokens will be allocated to our reserves and no extra coins will be mined.
I hope the left coin (unsold) will be used for development, not for dump the market  Embarrassed
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I like the idea but i'm not investing in someone that doesn't know how to spell algorytm correctly.

Second I would like a justification as previous members did about why you wanna sell the coins in an ICO with a fixed price.
You could just distribute the tokens the normal way and hold some.

How are you going to get market values? Oracles? CryptoNote doesn't support them AFAIK.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

We plan to answer any question in private one by one if need it. Feel free to contact us for a faster response.

Bounty and social campaigns are coming. Feel free to sign up to our newsletter for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Reserve for Filipino Translation if you need one Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
what is index trading, this mean you can open broker index trading service same option trading or forex trading use index, same with binary option or iq option, can explain youre service, and youre site about index trading market

and open bounty dev, if open bounty translation, i want reserve indonesian languange
Activity: 658
Will there any plan to have a bounty campaign for your project dev? I'll be looking forward for it.
Activity: 351
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
An Index which can be seen similar to Nasdaq QQQ or Dow Jones SP500 where an average value is given to a selection of companies shares.
I've been thinking about this for a couple of months now, it would be very nice to be able to invest in an index fund with tokens I can story and trade by myself, instead of manually investing in altcoins one by one.

It raises several questions though. First question: how do you select coins for the fund?
In the TTT environment you buy or sell simultaneously the 20 largest for capitalization alternative coins.
Market capitalization is a debated measure, selling 1 out of a billion coins for $50 would put a new coin on top of the list. It also changes often, so this isn't an ideal method to choose coins.

It would be nice if you can show your index worked backwards to the beginning of all cryptocurrencies. That would show historic growth.

By trading simultaneously BTC and altcoins we create a situation where we'll have 50% of chance of a positive trade, 25% neutral and 25% negative.
Can you explain this a bit more? It seems too good to be true.

That can be easily explained by the fact that we have the possibility that Bitcoin price rises which is positive, that altcoins average price rises which is also positive.

If no market movement will occur than we have a neutral situation where no gain or loss are made.

Only in the case that both markets declines in the same time we will have a negative trade.
What happens when Bitcoin goes up and altcoins go down? How do you know this will have a positive outcome?

We needed a secure decentralized environment where to mine our coin and therefore we have choosen for Cryptonote ®.
Now you've lost me. I get that you need a token, but why does it require mining? You could easily create 1 million tokens, each of them value 1 index share. Each share could contain x BTC, y altA, z altB, etc up to 20 altcoins. Once someone buys 1 token in your index, he pays (say) $5k, after which you send him 1 token, and buy the required altcoins to store in your index fund. Unfunded tokens aren't used, only tokens sent to customers have value.

Digital transactions sent to the network are untraceable
IF I trust you with my money, you should be a trusted institution. It could be for instance Vanguard issuing these tokens.
BUT any trusted institution will have to follow KYC/AML regulations, which means it can't be anonymous.

There will be 10 million premined TTTcoins available in the Bitotal ecosystem and 90% will be available during ICO.
Unsold tokens will be allocated to our reserves and no extra coins will be mined.
So you're just creating tokens to sell, create a bubble/hype, and hope someone will actually start using your index for investments? In my opinion your approach is wrong, starting to sell an empty token instead of shares in an index fund.
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
need more information about social campaign....
Pages:
Jump to: