Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitpaction - Light and Convenient CryptoCurrency Exchange - page 2. (Read 1493 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
It is very unfair
You knew you would be doing this the whole while and never told us to make some plans about the bounty.

Hi. Are you referring about the reduce bounty pool? If you are, then here's my official statement about it.

Kindly read it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39570398

Thanks.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
How to switch desktop version on Ipad ?
Activity: 134
 how can I increase my bps I have just 5 and I cnt withdraw it
Activity: 59
It is very unfair
You knew you would be doing this the whole while and never told us to make some plans about the bounty.
I got some feedbacks now from some investors that their transactions were successful 😊👍
Alright folks I just ended my day, wait for the next admin to check in and have a good Sunday Everyone 😊👍👍👍
I've had support tickets in limbo for over a month there. This was a long time ago and I've had problems recently with hung up confirmations on there side of the network
But I might be a bit salty because my order just doesn't arrive in my account, converted neo to eth to buy cheap iam. So this is costing me money and in a 24 hour business as crypto it's a bit crazy to say wait till Monday imo. I personally don't think it's a scam, they just don't have their shit together. The admin of this telegram is also not the one to blame bcuz his job is basically to keep up with all the complaints lol
Activity: 82
What happen to tha account that not use in long Months??
There’s no expiration on the account. You can leave and comeback whenever you want 😊👍
Activity: 84
What happen to tha account that not use in long Months??
Activity: 131
HI  How can I report my account?  ALL my ASSETS were gone
Oh dude, no worries man. You seem to be pragmatic about it. I was in chat last night and saw it go down I was like wtf lol
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
The Exchange made an announcement about server failure. Here is the link for more details.

Do you plan to add any more currency for conversion? I missed conversion to BRL (I'm Brazilian) and I think it's useful as well.
Those kind of people shouldn't be in crypto where the slightest set back sends them into delusional tier territory suggesting the team exit scammed on them for peanuts lol
Those 100 BPS still on reserve for more than 30 days, need to pass KYC. BPS team will contact you via email.
The team has most of their work laid already, they are scaling upwards fast. Only a brainlet would exit scam at this point.
Sir how long send any coin in bitpaction exchange.. Im send coin 5 hours not receive.. In my status wallet. Success..
You need to be more proffesional-
Let us say your fixing the problem.
You must have a active support to provide valid reason for every users that connected to your site..
ok ill check later on tonight.  hopefully the price on the coin i'm wanting to pick up doesnt shoot past my price point in that time frame.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
currently many members are in a panic, because there is a problem in the transaction, depsoit and withdrawal of funds, this problem in because there are 2 admins who are not on for 3 days, then by iti please go to admin soon back and solve all the problems, because there is a member who yelled at the telegram group that bitpaction is a market scam
Folks pls do not deposit any funds on your account as we don’t have updates yet from the developers. And I can’t give you concrete answers to all your questions right now as our lead admin didn’t show up for the last 2 days.
Pages:
Jump to: