Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitroll.XYZ - Gambling platform - page 5. (Read 3180 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 18, 2015, 11:24:43 AM

Trusted owner? Nope

This is not needed. If a gambling site is using moneypot API then the owner doesnt need to be trusted, that is the whole point of using moneypot. You dont even need to know who the owner is or his track record , you just need to trust moneypot because they handle your funds and keep it safe

Did you visit the site before comment? This is not a moneypot app, so that's why he said like that. As what mexxer said, it is just an old coindice script site.

i think he means if the site were using moneypot API being trusted wouldn't have been needed
which i think is not completely true, because i doubt if moneypot audits all the sites that are using their API, they are just a gambling wallet which make some things easier.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2015, 11:20:03 AM
For now, you can just play with your coins "for free" (with no fees). The system is provably fair.

We guarantee there are enough coins to cash out winnings. If sometimes there are not, we will make bitcoins from our cold wallet available.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 18, 2015, 11:03:11 AM

Trusted owner? Nope

This is not needed. If a gambling site is using moneypot API then the owner doesnt need to be trusted, that is the whole point of using moneypot. You dont even need to know who the owner is or his track record , you just need to trust moneypot because they handle your funds and keep it safe

Did you visit the site before comment? This is not a moneypot app, so that's why he said like that. As what mexxer said, it is just an old coindice script site.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
October 18, 2015, 10:58:08 AM

Trusted owner? Nope

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
October 18, 2015, 10:46:59 AM
Seriously? The same dumb old coindice script? Don't tell me later when the mysterious hacker who always seems to attack these kinds of sites attacks and steals all your bankroll too.

Yes, the same dumb old coindice script, but:
  • Bugs were fixed
  • We switched from old MySQL driver to PDO
  • We improved the deposit system (separation of addresses an deposits/transactions)
  • We have improved several other things
  • We will introduce a referral system within the next days
Uhuh, and how does that make you better than any of the existing dice sites?
Bigger bankroll? Nope
Extra features? Nope
Promotions? Nope
Unique idea? Nope
Trusted owner? Nope
Care to tell me again how is this even better from the dumb old moneypot dice sites that even without doing anything special fulfill nearly all of the listed "requirements".
October 18, 2015, 10:36:29 AM
Seriously? The same dumb old coindice script? Don't tell me later when the mysterious hacker who always seems to attack these kinds of sites attacks and steals all your bankroll too.

Yes, the same dumb old coindice script, but:
  • Bugs were fixed
  • We switched from old MySQL driver to PDO
  • We improved the deposit system (separation of addresses an deposits/transactions)
  • We have improved several other things
  • We will introduce a referral system within the next days
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
October 18, 2015, 10:31:02 AM
And lastly, this belongs to gambling board(reported).
October 18, 2015, 10:27:20 AM
We are happy to announce our new gambling/dice platform: Bitroll.XYZ.

If you want to test us, you can deposit just a low amount of coins - they are credited after just one confirmation.

We have a automatic bet system for high rollers.

And the best: 0% house edge for a limited time!

We have bitcoins to withdraw for big winners just right now!
Pages:
Jump to: