Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITS] bitswift™ | www.bitswift.io | Child Chain on Ardor Platform - page 10. (Read 54299 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Sorry Zen,

the way you are replying to posts and questions makes me not willing be part of this particular movement.

I feel no warmness, no carrying for people in this room,
even when they offer kindly how they may help....

They are dozens of great coins with a community ready to serve
and to care for people who decide to get involve in their coin.

So, too bad for Swift, but I will cancel my buy orders
and will let sell what I have.

it don't deserve interest from my side

I have to say im agree with this. Im holding swift and i think it have big potential, but it will be much much much better if you can change your approach to community and the way your replying others post. Tech is important, but community is also very important. So dont let your 'not-so warm' response become a obstacle for your potential and undervalued project.

Just my 2 cent, im just supporter anyways, you are the one in charge

Peace, and best regard for bitswift team.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Reserve them for use within our platforms and services when we launch them.  The tokens DO NOT represent any share or ownership in our companies. 

-bitswift
Is there timeline when the platforms and services launch? Soon?

Yes all timelines are "when they are done".   Battling time and rushing to meet deadlines is not in anyone's best interest. 

Here, enjoy a picture of one of our business vehicles while you wait for more awesomeness.

What we really need is more people asking "how can we help" instead of "how soon will everything be done".

Right?

-Zen

awesome to see, holy crap an altcoin that's actually a legit business! lol more than 90% of the shitcoins here. 

and legit biz means legit money to come.  Cool Wink
@bonzocorleonee
slow and steady accumulation on going for swift.
Activity: 214
Normally if I see wallet maintenance on yobit then I wait until wallet is up to date, but once it sent, coins arrived seconds after.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500

Reserve them for use within our platforms and services when we launch them.  The tokens DO NOT represent any share or ownership in our companies. 

-bitswift

Yes all timelines are "when they are done".   Battling time and rushing to meet deadlines is not in anyone's best interest. 

Here, enjoy a picture of one of our business vehicles while you wait for more awesomeness.

What we really need is more people asking "how can we help" instead of "how soon will everything be done".

Right?

-Zen

This is GREAT! So, i will ask now, how can i help?

Ask yourself that question.  You don't need permission from us to help and we don't need to guide you.  Someone who really wants to help, just starts doing so.  Someone who believes in what they are doing, starts creating their own reality.

-Zen
@bonzocorleonee

-bitswift

Right?

-Zen

This is GREAT! So, i will ask now, how can i help?

-bitswift

Right?

-Zen

@bonzocorleonee

-bitswift

-bitswift
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Seems to me like this coin will die.. 80.000 mkt cap :/ sad
Looks like delist inbound

Bitswift is not a coin.

Bitswift will never die.

-bitswift

But what is it, exactly?
legendary
Juicin' crypto

Bitswift is not a coin.

Bitswift will never die.

-bitswift
Activity: 527
Merit: 250

Hey everyone,

Our previous link to the bootstrap hosted on megaupload stopped working.

Here is a link to the bootstrap from our servers: http://bitswift.io/downloads/Bitswift_bootstrap.dat.zip

Remember to back up first.

Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.

-bitswift

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Great sleeper coin of 2017 right here  Cool Wink

Giant bagholder of 2016 ^^^here^^^

I had to write that Grin

At least the only way is up:

legendary