Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀 - page 6. (Read 4368 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
Looks good.  Cant wait to see it on big exchanges
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
GUYS I've bought some BSCH I'll be buying some more when I get paid at the end of march
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
pre sale has begun to hope all will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results. hopefully will increase many investors who are interested in this project. success is always this project.
copper member
Activity: 56
Have you guys seen how much they've sold already?

Less than 1 ETH worth I think? If you follow the ethplorer address, you see this. There are a couple huge transactions but I think this is just Bitschool moving tokens among their own addresses because there is not ETH to back up those movements.

I thought they were accepting bitcoin as well?

We can confirm that a couple of large investors have purchased tokens with BTC.

Are you sure of that? If you go to the "holders" section, there are only 7 holders, 2 of them are the contract address...and the rest own less than 2500 coins combined...

100%, we have complete control over token distribution and can distribute this at any time.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Less than 1 ETH worth I think? If you follow the ethplorer address, you see this. There are a couple huge transactions but I think this is just Bitschool moving tokens among their own addresses because there is not ETH to back up those movements.

Are you sure of that? If you go to the "holders" section, there are only 7 holders, 2 of them are the contract address...and the rest own less than 2500 coins combined...
copper member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added BitSchool ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/bitschool).

If you have any question about BitSchool ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
BitSchool Presale Kiched off!!
https://medium.com/bitschool/bitschool-presale-kiched-off-38f6e4fdbea5

Hello BitSchool Supporters! BitSchool Presale kicked off! The Smart Contract is live and our wallet address is posted on www.bitschool.io! The FIRST 1Mil BSCH gets 100% bonus and 35% afterwards. So don’t miss this chance to earn big bonuses and show your support! Let’s collaborate to realize the best and equally affordable education for everyone!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi! it's not very clear to me in which way AI can be a useful tool in this... it can help to choose the right program, it can follow the learning path verifing and helping the student improvements or both? Thank you!
copper member
What happend with unsold coins?

We are actually in discussion about this, we are planning to burn at least 50% of unsold coins and put the other in a reserve fund to
1. Drive the use of the platform.
2. Alleviate any congestion on the network if there is insufficient coins in circulation.

The reserve fund would not be touched unless it is 100% needed for the above 2 situations. 
Activity: 12
Twitter ;        @Cenu123
Telegram :     @srinivassiripuram
Email       :  [email protected]
MEW        ; 0xB21ccbff4b5526B28B218F3e2781Bc47c33E0c6B
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
BitSchool Q&A (2) Personalized Learning
https://medium.com/bitschool/bitschool-q-a-2-personalized-learning-cba4f9a835d3

The BitSchool Q&A is based on questions that have been raised after we announced our ICO. We thought these questions and our answers might be of interest to anyone who’s either interested in our project or thinking of participating in our Token Sale. Take a look at the questions and answers.
Activity: 31
What happend with unsold coins?
Activity: 61
I must admit... At first I came here expecting another school / education blockchain clone BUT... Having already an AI implemented AND using it to pace the students through their own challenging fun paste... That would have meant so much for teen Devvie! Smiley

So interesting project for sure! I'll keep an eye out.

I hope you're very active on twitter at least: that's where communities grow. I don't like FB so don't ask me about that. A press release here and there never hurts (though it costs a lot and don't expect wonders...!). Medium blog (often updated with everything small but new and interesting: progress made etc) is important too I feel. Ppl like that and it's easy to automatically post your medium blogs to twitter, if you know how Smiley

And never ignore your Telegram channel - an active team is important. And talking about "team"... Will look at your www next - I sure hope the team is announced including linked.in profiles.

Also, I'm curious... How much has already been invested up to now? You have working products, right? How were they made and paid for? Any pre-investors we have to take into account?  Cry Cry

Peace!

aa1092455
https://twitter.com/aa1092455
copper member
Hi, is there an prototype to view at the moment?

Hi Ayredrop,

Yes we have an MVP on our website which you can use and try out.

Kind Regards,

BitSchool
Activity: 15
Hi, is there an prototype to view at the moment?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I hope this BitSchool project will be big hit in the near future and this project will be able to establish school of their own school since BitSchool is the World’s First Education Platform integrating Artificial Intelligence eLearning, Teaching and Tutoring. An unbiased and not criticizing school will encourage students to go to school.  A school providing high quality education is nothing if the student is unwilling to learn because he or she was degraded and was personally attacked and bullied by his or her own teachers, tutors and fellow students, making him or her feel that he or she is nothing but trash.

Anyways, BitSchool overall, is an excellent project and have a wonderful plans for the future. With those wonderful plans, you may reconsider my suggestion and add that latter on you project.

Good luck dev, mods and admins. Wishing all the best for BitSchool. I wanna learn with BitSchool, too. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: