Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐✅ [ANN] BITSEXCOIN ⭐ MASTERNODES/POS✅⭐ - page 2. (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I can always hope to get very far in this project it will be great to be part of this project. But i have question Do you have plan program airdrops and bounties dev?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
to bring an old idea to the crypto world but liven it up with class and community. that is what this coin is doing. its great to see something that will bring the adult industry and crypto world together. as long as everything said gets followed. this is going to be an awesome project and awesome coin to follow and hold on to.
Activity: 1
Great to see an adult platform using blockchain!
copper member
Activity: 11
COIN EXCHANGE LISTING REQUEST IS DONE!!!

⭐⭐⭐JOIN THE BTSX COMMUNITY⭐⭐⭐

Activity: 1
 Kiss Kiss it is an Amazing and attractive project i have ever seen..i know the shop featured which is extraordinary and it will be the next goldmine for this Long sexual industry..it is most secure ,fast,transparent coin..start the revolution now.already some MN sold and everybody try and discussing about the presale which is running now ...
Activity: 16
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin...
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
This is an exciting and promising project. I will participate in this project.
I trust the project will develop well in the future.
Best wishes to the Dev team. Smiley
Activity: 84
BitSexCoin is stable and Trusted New Coin time to invest , because low supply, and it will surely hit the market and team looks like working hard on project, which support Media , so i wish them best of luck for future i hope they will rock!
Activity: 4
I'm happy to be getting in on the ground floor of this coin.  I'm looking forward to it becoming popular.
bJmurtXgumfXraJXLZo72JwqPa56F446GQ
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I thought that Verge already entered into that field and even has a partnership with a huge provider in that space. Yet, it didn't do much for Verge.
Activity: 18
new money with good ideas and unique, I think Bitsex need some great information to draw attention more people join in.
I believe in this project in the future will certainly bring success and waiting for best exchange maybe CoinExchange or other.. good luck
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Sex and crypto work well together in my opinion.
But with a new coin that has a masternode presale you always have to be very careful.
copper member
Activity: 11
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR ANDROID WALLET IS ONLINE

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
This is an adult content, everyone would love this, but whether this is a success, many people claim that this damages the morale of people.
Activity: 86
Great idea! a small number of coins guarantees a good price! I think this is a successful project in the future and at the start waiting for all of us and for the team members! Good luck to the developers good luck to the community!  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Finally!!!!! I was waiting for this moment this coin will be great..  Cheesy
We think for the future that is open to the public and this makes me confused to support it.
Cryptocurrency is still in the development stage and still needs support from the government.

Then the government sees BitsexCoin as a crypotucrrency and wants to be accepted and at the government level, will the government support Coin like this? LOL
Activity: 53
Here ,BITSEX coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named BTSX .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 15
A very great project, A professional team, I like the concept of this project, Very good idea, And very promising for the future. I am sure this will be a success in the future
A professional team with wonderful ideas will definitely BITSEXCOIN to the moon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: