Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitShares PTS Mandatory Upgrade & Snapshot Announcement - page 2. (Read 10429 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

when I try to withdraw some from BTER , i use the key PTS7ZZ4TLG77G3ucATjFXUZH5gmEhGmGiYwy4nghvq8VbGBg97UE3

But doesnt work , then i try adding a memo and still doesnt work  .

I sent you some funds. Let me know if you received it and, if so, go ahead an register an account. Please also make sure you are using the latest client (version 2.0.1: https://github.com/PTS-DPOS/PTS/releases). Cheers.

thanks

How come your fee was only 5 but it going to cost me 25 fee

also how much does it cost to register
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

when I try to withdraw some from BTER , i use the key PTS7ZZ4TLG77G3ucATjFXUZH5gmEhGmGiYwy4nghvq8VbGBg97UE3

I sent you some funds. Let me know if you received it and, if so, go ahead an register an account. Please also make sure you are using the latest client (version 2.0.1: https://github.com/PTS-DPOS/PTS/releases). Cheers.
The memo is optional and has nothing to do with your account. Bter allows withdrawal to either (1) a registered account name or (2) a public key of an unregistered account from your client. If you leave your public key here I can send you some PTS to get you started.

For clarification: when you launch your client you will be asked to enter an account name. This account will remain 'unregistered' until you fund the account and click the option to register the account. If you want to send money to this 'unregistered' account, you need to do the following:

1) Click 'My Accounts' in the left menu bar
2) Click the name of an existing account on this page (or click "Create New Account" to create a new one)
3) On the next page, under your account name, you will see an 'Account Key' which is a long hash address starting with the letters 'PTS...'. This is your account's public key. You can fund your account by sending PTS to this account key.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

does it cost 100 PTS to register account ?
can someone tell me how i register account if i cant transfer funds from bter to a unregistered account so i have funds to register.
i got this error when i tried "cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long"

funny i just asked the same question at the PTS

http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=133.0
i have been reading through all the forums and i cant find anything about "memo" and how to withdraw to and unregistered wallet

The memo is optional and has nothing to do with your account. Bter allows withdrawal to either (1) a registered account name or (2) a public key of an unregistered account from your client. If you leave your public key here I can send you some PTS to get you started.

For clarification: when you launch your client you will be asked to enter an account name. This account will remain 'unregistered' until you fund the account and click the option to register the account. If you want to send money to this 'unregistered' account, you need to do the following:

1) Click 'My Accounts' in the left menu bar
2) Click the name of an existing account on this page (or click "Create New Account" to create a new one)
3) On the next page, under your account name, you will see an 'Account Key' which is a long hash address starting with the letters 'PTS...'. This is your account's public key. You can fund your account by sending PTS to this account key.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
can someone tell me how i register account if i cant transfer funds from bter to a unregistered account so i have funds to register.
i got this error when i tried "cancelled:PTS account is not registered or memo is too long"

i have been reading through all the forums and i cant find anything about "memo" and how to withdraw to and unregistered wallet

Activity: 644

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
several hunderd sat now, is it dead?
Activity: 644
is there a basic step buy step to become a delegate ?
BTER.com has enable trading for PTS

Activity: 14
Any news from bter ? Its a week now since snapshot and trading/coins are still frozen  Angry Angry Angry

Bter is facing some technical challenges to get the new PTS running on their platform.  They are seeking help from the PTS devs. Details will be announced here - http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?board=2.0
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Any news from bter ? Its a week now since snapshot and trading/coins are still frozen  Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Anybody knows what up with bter ?  Angry trading still frozen since 4 days...

Bter is working hard to build the wallet and enable trading. Patience please! Smiley

Hm compiling on a 386 ?
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
TIPS: BUY now from panic sellers!

Explain:
1. PTSv2 have 1,000,000,000 total.
2. BitsharesX have 2,500,000,000 total. And cost $ 0.015338.
3. Both coins will take 10% from all future DACs.
4. Do your math! Smiley

Be my guest!

Bter is working hard to build the wallet and enable trading. Patience please! Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
marketcap should take a jump, its moving from an old nearly stalled network to one thats speedy. reliability & confidence Wink

10 second transaction times are a healthy improvement over 1 block per day Tongue. And it seems 3rd party devs are really warming up to DPoS, which makes this a great time to buy some PTS to receive a piece of every future Bitshares DAC:

The BitShares platform will eventually grow to include a variety of different applications built upon a shared foundation of open source software known as the BitShares Toolkit. Bitshares PTS uses the core implementation of the BitShares Toolkit.

The BitShares platform enables more than just currency. It is software that can be used to build a variety of different autonomous business applications. Any person who uses BitShares software to build such an application is encouraged to “give back” a percentage of the value they create to current holders of BitShares PTS. This voluntary grant to PTS shareholders is commonly referred to as the Bitshares social consensus. In this way, your investment in BitShares PTS can earn you a share of any technology built on the BitShares software!

Source: www.ptscrypto.com

there was nothing wrong with the old PTS BUT the developer were too lazy to change the Difficultl reg

so minner jump when it was low ... and they jump to the next coin when it was high which then left user waiting days for a single block

If the developer address this month ago we wouldn't be having this issues

well they didnt address it, and now we have a stable PTS platform. anyways I just would like to see Bter open it back up. its been a while...

side note,  ptscrypto.com currently its numbers point to the old blockchain..
Pages:
Jump to: