Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITSOCCER - FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCCER GAME ON ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN! - page 2. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello, tell, your project has any relevance to the platform JoyToken (judging by the name of your token)? Or is BitSoccer an independent project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Good afternoon. Two times I filled in the force to participate in the bounty, but I do not have lists on the lists. What is the problem?

Read the rules more closely and understand. (We won't accept participants that use Newbie, Jr. Member or Member bitcointalk accounts). In the future, send a question about generosity in the bounty topic
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I was the manager of the cybersport team, I think your project will please me)
Activity: 153

Good afternoon. Two times I filled in the force to participate in the bounty, but I do not have lists on the lists. What is the problem?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Just scout my first player as well  Grin Grin

I'm not able to see my player details. Page just crash, and I cannot do anything until refresh.
Lots of error in the console.

Is there any way to see past players transactions?
It could be a nice feature to have a backlog of the past transfers.

Website needs some more work. I got a few bugs! I'm hoping for improvements.
Keep up the good work!

I am using Firefox to access the bitsoccer portal. I have not ran into any problems with it crashing. Sometimes it is a little slow to load, with a bouncing soccer ball for 10 seconds maybe, but eventually it loads. Maybe it is a browser issue on your side?

I ended up buying a 10 pack of players also. I think I got a few pretty good ones, but I am not entirely sure yet because since the game is not released until after presale I cant test them out. Either way I think this could have good potential.

There is also a referral program that you get a free player if 3 people use your link to sign up and scout. I am hoping I get this to happen before end of sale.

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Just scout my first player as well  Grin Grin

I'm not able to see my player details. Page just crash, and I cannot do anything until refresh.
Lots of error in the console.

Is there any way to see past players transactions?
It could be a nice feature to have a backlog of the past transfers.

Website needs some more work. I got a few bugs! I'm hoping for improvements.
Keep up the good work!
I bought a small amount of Joy Tokens so I could test things out. I "scouted" one player for a cost of 100 JOY. Since it is still presale, I was awarded with a free limited edition player as well. Gandalf is the one I scouted, "Midget Gem" is the one that I received as bonus. I will scout a few more before the presale ends. If I scout 4 more, I will get another free bonus card.

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Football is really one of the most popular games in the world. The idea of creating a game on the blockchain is interesting. Let's see what happens from this.
Activity: 378
This is what latest blockchain technology creates this kind of games,
because everyone is so enthusiastic about football around the world,
of course all the enthusiast ball will come to use the games
blockchain technology, and participate in this tournament. Smiley Cool
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
very interesting, many people in this world love soccer game, many people will use this game
Very interesting and very exciting to witness how this kind of blockchain technology invade all the soccer enthusaiast in the whole world.  Surely you can experience and witness a fair results and tight competition of each team tournament.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
this is very good, a project that carries soccer sport, and this became my hobby in the real world of football
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Honestly, I am not a fan of soccer but you targeted a wide audience specially in EU and I like the fact that you also consider developing other games in the future and I will wait for that. Regarding bounty campaign for sure it will boom since it is being managed by one of the best manager here (that can also hook some investors or users of your game) and when it comes to the explaining things about the game (exchanging ETH to JOY vice versa) it is very easy to understand. And launching it right away after pre-sale would be great move since users don't need to wait for months for developing but have you already tried the game or like test it to check bugs? (usually it will happen for online games)
I like this because it gives use to a system that was before just used for collectibles (cryptokittes).

I am looking into buying some, but first I need to get more comfortable with Metamask. I had not used it before, and it is hard for me to put trust in a browser add-on for multiple reasons. But, I am going to look into it more before the pre-sale is over.

I think bitsoccer can become huge. Football is the most popular sport in the world, so it seems obvious this could bring a lot of people into the crypto world, even if before they never used coins.
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
very interesting, many people in this world love soccer game, many people will use this game
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This is blockchain based game which makes it highly interesting for soccer lovers to form their own teams and then to play. The concept in itself is key which will attract lot of funds to the development of the gaming platform. I will draw attention of the mate that this isn't proper place to use for authentication post link for reward.
Activity: 378
BitSoccer is a very good project because I love the ball ''
so I joined in a bounty sosmed campaign.
hopefully what I love, can bring success ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
#proof of authentication

Facebook campaign
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/ala.godi.1

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 187
#PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION

Telegram: @aishka73
TWITTER CAMPAIGN
BTT USER: Lenar556
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SherDariy
TWITTER AUDIT: https://www.twitteraudit.com/SherDariy
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
looking at a project that promises to successfully launch a fun bitoccer game that I've been following, this hope will work
Pages:
Jump to: