Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitTokens - BXT - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 13. (Read 25070 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I have never mined sha256 coins. What should I write after "-a " in the miner software? "sha256" doesn't work. Sorry if it's a dumb question  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
our pool is working brilliant

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

have a look Smiley

Mining for a few hours but still no payment. How long does it normally take Smiley ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Activity: 550
There is something strange going on
Net Hashrate
0.00 TH/s

I am mining at http://ypool.ga
Pool Hashrate
4.40 TH/s

Whats wrong there?

It's a ypool issue

Maybe ask ocminer to open a pool ? (Suprnova)
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Net Hashrate
0.00 TH/s

Pool Hashrate
4.40 TH/s

Whats wrong there?

It's a ypool issue
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Net Hashrate
0.00 TH/s

Pool Hashrate
4.40 TH/s

Whats wrong there?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
PM me for a slack invite.
legendary
Good luck with your project, Gladimor!  Kiss

Thanks friend Smiley
legendary
Good luck with your project, Gladimor!  Kiss
Activity: 157
He probably worked on the coin BEFORE his holiday and launched it DURING  Wink

Launching a coin isn't that much work, it's the preparations that take a lot of time.
legendary
Thanks for the information.

Will you post any info about yourself? Who you are and what your background is, is there a team behind BitTokens or are you alone?

Thanks,

My name is Adam Trat, I'm a seasoned altcoin trader and manage a small crypto investment fund. I live in Toronto, but am on a vacation right now. At the moment, there is only me that is on the team. Professional developers will be paid for and hired for the BitNode implementation and future features.

Are you on vacation and you launching your coin when you are on vacation? Come on are you joking me?  Grin

I do have a pretty good laptop and hotel WiFi. All that is needed to launch a coin Smiley

You make my day  Grin Grin

Unfortunately, as you said is true: "All that is needed to launch a coin"

Glad to have made your day. I'll be back on Sept. 1 to work on the full whitepaper.
Activity: 742

Will you post any info about yourself? Who you are and what your background is, is there a team behind BitTokens or are you alone?

Thanks,

My name is Adam Trat, I'm a seasoned altcoin trader and manage a small crypto investment fund. I live in Toronto, but am on a vacation right now. At the moment, there is only me that is on the team. Professional developers will be paid for and hired for the BitNode implementation and future features.

Are you on vacation and you launching your coin when you are on vacation? Come on are you joking me?  Grin

I do have a pretty good laptop and hotel WiFi. All that is needed to launch a coin Smiley

You make my day  Grin Grin

Unfortunately, as you said is true: "All that is needed to launch a coin"
legendary

Thanks,

Activity: 742

Thanks,

Are you on vacation and you launching your coin when you are on vacation? Come on are you joking me?  Grin
legendary
Please PM me your email for an invite to the official slack channel.

www.bittokens.slack.com
legendary
this is around 8 hours now that I mime and still nothing coin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/search.dws?q=BR5MEFYtB2D338PEmCUh5aRiZsMkFxEAk5

I want to understand

The pool you are mining on probably has very little hashpower. If you want faster payouts, join a pool with a larger hashrate.
Activity: 293
this is around 8 hours now that I mime and still nothing coin

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/search.dws?q=BR5MEFYtB2D338PEmCUh5aRiZsMkFxEAk5

I want to understand
legendary

Thanks,

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

Thanks,

Any roadmap?
Any future?

Why should we invest in to this?

There will be quite a future. For example, when the BitNode implementation will be released, a large collateral of BXT will be required to maintain one- and it will be very profitable to run one, considering the current mining difficulty of BitTokens. The BitNode whitepaper will be released in the future.

I understand that as of the moment, this token is a clone of Bitcoin with a few specification modifications. These basic improvements is what initially solves the core problems of Bitcoin. Special features will be added as we hit large exchanges and grow.

Any idea as of when BitNode will be implemented?

I cannot give any dates. You should expect a basic whitepaper in less than a week, and a full whitepaper within 2 weeks.
legendary
Any roadmap?
Any future?

Why should we invest in to this?

There will be quite a future. For example, when the BitNode implementation will be released, a large collateral of BXT will be required to maintain one- and it will be very profitable to run one, considering the current mining difficulty of BitTokens. The BitNode whitepaper will be released in the future.

I understand that as of the moment, this token is a clone of Bitcoin with a few specification modifications. These basic improvements is what initially solves the core problems of Bitcoin. Special features will be added as we hit large exchanges and grow.

Any idea as of when BitNode will be implemented?

I cannot give any dates. You should expect a basic whitepaper in less than a week, and a full whitepaper within 2 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: