Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader. - page 100. (Read 236479 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Don't Forget ..You MUST have the .NET 4.5 framework installed to use this program! : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
legendary
Are you planning to implement or will be there function where you can set specific time to sell or buy for market price?

Not in the first release..first release has only to auto functions.. That will be added and alot more.. auto and timed functions.. probably in the build released in 2 days . This first release is a beta.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Are you planning to implement or will be there function where you can set specific time to sell or buy for market price?
legendary
Activity: 1484
So quiet here before the storm  Cool
legendary
Will this app allow us to see the FULL bittrex order book for a coin all the way down to people asking 1 BTC or more for a coin? To me that would be a huge feature if possible.

Its not possible.. Bittrex API only allows a max of 50 listings in each book... so the same as the 'order book' tab at the site
legendary
Activity: 1246
Will this app allow us to see the FULL bittrex order book for a coin all the way down to people asking 1 BTC or more for a coin? To me that would be a huge feature if possible.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Good Job dev! I cant wait untul release  Grin
legendary
We are going to have a good time, all of us!  After the release, I will be looking forward to hearing from everyone as well as informing you all of the next update's new features.  If you are unhappy with anything, don't fret!  Those concerns will be addressed and solved.  I think the fast evolution of this product will be impressive.
Activity: 70
For by grace are ye saved, through faith..
As the release time approaches, I am already building the update that will be released soon after the beta version.  There will be a vast improvement in the GUI and addition of many more automated tasks. Be ready to see quick updates and swift improvement after release.  I will be here and at our irc.freenode.net IRC channel, #quatloocoin to get feedback and bug reports so quick updates can be delivered to the community as fast as possible.

The next iteration of qutloo coin after release (estimated release date, 3-5 days after the beta!):

Already got my 100 QTL (while its still relatively cheap) ready to go to test drive your platform. I am hoping it is the rocket that will take me to the moon! Wink
legendary
As the release time approaches, I am already building the update that will be released soon after the beta version.  There will be a vast improvement in the GUI and addition of many more automated tasks. Be ready to see quick updates and swift improvement after release.  I will be here and at our irc.freenode.net IRC channel, #quatloocoin to get feedback and bug reports so quick updates can be delivered to the community as fast as possible.

The next iteration of qutloo coin after release (estimated release date, 3-5 days after the beta!):

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Nice job guys, glad I held mt qtl. What are these advanced features you speak of?
Activity: 70
For by grace are ye saved, through faith..
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
i don't know what is going on, the price is being crazy  Grin i'm lucky find this before price is going up  Cool
still waiting for this application launch, very good work  Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
Great job dev and team! Follow through on this and your joy of living will turn into much $ very soon! Great product!
legendary
Activity: 952
Could you do a mac version?

The progam is .NET  so  probably can run on Mac with mono:
http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

I've never tried mono, but it should allow you to run .net programs on linux and mac.  just be sure you install a version of mono that has the .NET 4.5 Framework which should be the latest version of mono.

Thanks.  I'll give it a go:)
legendary

The progam is .NET  so  probably can run on Mac with mono:
http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

I've never tried mono, but it should allow you to run .net programs on linux and mac.  just be sure you install a version of mono that has the .NET 4.5 Framework which should be the latest version of mono.
Activity: 686
Activity: 728
One is the ability to click a sell bid , say 6 bids down, and see the total amount of coins and btc that would need to buy out to that level. In fact, you can mouse over and/or click on any book order bid listed in the buying or selling list and see how much btc and coin that bid would cost to buy or sell to that point in the book.  There are so many other little things like that, but one big thing is it is faster than the website!  And when you are ready to play with the other automated goodies in Quatloo-trader,  they are there for you.

I think that this may be an understated aspect of the app...I actually do waste a bit of time doing that math myself. 

It's going to be fun checking out how it works tomorrow...Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Pages:
Jump to: