Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 14. (Read 79807 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi community !

I have question about BITTREX wallet. Anyone know what is going on with  ? its offline from a few days... im disturbed... Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
That 25% block reward for airtime goes to developer wallet which is locked i hope? and where can you earn airtime, poor explanation as hell on the website on where you can earn airtime and what website you have to upload videos to aswell as putting your Bittube adress under your account? Nothing about that so its kinda laughable at this point.

Its like a, trying to give yourself alot of coins for free to dump them now that project is going nicely and the coins are worth alot type of scheme when your basic information as how and where you can earn airtime isn't specified ANYwhere or on the main pages of the updates!

Why do i have to look so dam hard to find out how to for airtime or proper explanations rather than we're taking 25% of our blocks, "stay tuned" type of Bullshit? pathetic for such a large coin with proper "developers"

You must be fun at parties. Roll Eyes

Literally go to https://bit.tube. Or just google bittube. The reddit FAQ covers almost everything you need to know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitTube/comments/8lk12r/faq_frequently_asked_questions/

The coin page https://coin.bit.tube explains in short how the platform is set up. It includes a link to how airtime works (included in the FAQ as well):

https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/bittube-before-and-after-airtime-e67c113045b2

In short, 30% of the block reward is split 70/20/10 between creators/viewers/devs. So we only take 3%, about 250k coins per month, hardly enough to make a dent in the market. The payouts for the users depends on their recorded airtime versus the total airtime on the platform per block, for both creator and viewer pools each.

Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 49
I assume cryptonight saber is asic resistant? and will be updated if there would come asics for this ?

Yes, it's asic resistant. Next year we'll start with proof of useful work, getting miners to do transcoding (distributed computing) for the ingest of videos, with additional payouts. Perhaps if we can tie that into the algorithm itself then ASICs won't have a place since part of the validation will involve x264/x265 work.
Activity: 266
After some more looking around i found out what i think i need to know about airtime but i had to visit twitter just to find the information.

You guys lack alot of information and details in your update notes, all of this should be there and i shouldn't need to use 15 min to find out how to use airtime because 10 websites doesn't say jack about it including here and reddit.
That 25% block reward for airtime goes to developer wallet which is locked i hope? and where can you earn airtime, poor explanation as hell on the website on where you can earn airtime and what website you have to upload videos to aswell as putting your Bittube adress under your account? Nothing about that so its kinda laughable at this point.

Its like a, trying to give yourself alot of coins for free to dump them now that project is going nicely and the coins are worth alot type of scheme when your basic information as how and where you can earn airtime isn't specified ANYwhere or on the main pages of the updates!

Why do i have to look so dam hard to find out how to for airtime or proper explanations rather than we're taking 25% of our blocks, "stay tuned" type of Bullshit? pathetic for such a large coin with proper "developers"

Activity: 254
Merit: 121

FairPool Bittube

Mobile App by Ashek
● Mining directly to Exchange
● Realtime stats
● Smart variable diff (increasing your hashrate and profit)
● Workers support
● Instant payouts
● Integrated/Subaddress payouts support

Web:
https://tube.fairpool.xyz

FairPool Hub:
https://fairpool.xyz

Stratums:
mine.tube.fairpool.xyz:6040
mine.tube.fairpool.cc:6040
mine.tube.fairpool.in:6040
mine.tube.fairpool.pw:6040
mine.tube.fairpool.cloud:6040

AMD Mining with Cast-XMR
cast_xmr-vega.exe --algo 5 -R -O -1 --maxmem --nonicehash --fastjobswitch -S mine.tube.fairpool.xyz:6040 -u .+ -p x -G 0,1,2,3

AMD / NVIDIA / CPU Mining with xmr-stak
xmr-stak --currency cryptonight_bittube2 -o mine.tube.fairpool.xyz:6040 -u .+ -p x -r ""

AMD xmrig
xmrig-amd -a cn-heavy/tube -o stratum+tcp://mine.tube.fairpool.xyz:6040 -u .+ -p x -k

NVIDIA xmrig
xmrig-nvidia -a cn-heavy/tube -o stratum+tcp://mine.tube.fairpool.xyz:6040 -u .+ -p x -k

CPU xmrig
xmrig -a cn-heavy/tube -o stratum+tcp://mine.tube.fairpool.xyz:6040 -u .+ -p x -k
I assume cryptonight saber is asic resistant? and will be updated if there would come asics for this ?
Activity: 230
I am really impressed with what is happening with Bittube! Good job devs!
Activity: 96
The more I research TUBE - the more I buy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Hi,
What miner is better to mine Bittube on AMD GPU?
SRBMiner, bittube-miner, Xmr-stak or maybe something else?

I mine with JCE CN miner. It's by far the most stable miner for my GPU (undervolt in bios) and fast. These last days, I use the CPU version to mine turtlecoin and the GPU version to mine bittube.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hi,
What miner is better to mine Bittube on AMD GPU?
SRBMiner, bittube-miner, Xmr-stak or maybe something else?
Activity: 18
can i mine to wallet on website ?
Activity: 96
Just sold 10% of my crypto portfolio for BitTube.
Activity: 153
This is one of the most honest projects I have seen so far in crypto. As I can see you guys held no ICO did ZERO premine and still delivered a product. It is a shame that raising 30 mil $ is a standard for Crapy ICOs these days and they freaking deliver no product.
Activity: 53

According to the AirTime Explorer, I made 24 TUBEs in the last few days of watching videos.

But when I go the the wallet page my balance is null.  I imported my keys in the CLI wallet and got the same result.

Anybody else faced this issue?

There is a one week delay on TUBES paid.  I talk about this in my latest update:

Bitcoin Report 95 Blacklisted https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmVyzkLb54gkRjiBgLXmm1BE9kVZ4a6LjfgNitusCqAjgu&channel=37414

Thanks!  Looks like I missed this one.
Activity: 110
Interesting project... I will be moving some of my hash power over to BitTube mining.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Today BitTube reaches 1% of Youtube Adoption, with 10,000 daily uploads on the platform!
bitTube thanks a lot to the bitTube community for making all this possible!
Now let's bring the numbers up and on Youtube
I hope bitTube development is getting faster
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Yep, and in the meantime I'm only mining bittube to get as many as possible with my 3 little GPUs + airtime
Even with 100% emission (so in 2050), 1$/tube is freaking conservative, now it's not even 0.1$/tube...
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
It's a matter of time before TUBE reaches the mainstream of content producers and people who use YouTube.
Activity: 3
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Pages:
Jump to: