Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER - page 3. (Read 79807 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
bix wear (roadtoroota) is a daily producer of youtube videos.
he just left them because of censorship.
he wants to go for patreon, but readers must pay 10 usd/month to read the videos;
why not propose him to come on bittube? he is an active animator.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
big pump today with volume!

€0,057036 EUR (51,02%)
0,00000779 BTC (29,11%)
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Verified my phone but airtime doesn't seem to be working.
usually how long does it take to start?
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
maybe if the wallet contains a miner and miners are always get flagged by anti-virus software IMO
Activity: 187
I can't verify my phone number , I am from Romania.  Undecided Undecided

How much do you want to stake? Did you add your country code? +4072...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I can't verify my phone number , I am from Romania.  Undecided Undecided
Why is there a warning for this? It's seems legit to me.

What warning? Bittube is legit AF.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
Why is there a warning for this? It's seems legit to me.
Activity: 242
BREAKING! Staking on #BitTube is now live!🙌 Unlock higher account levels and increase your daily #AirTime rewards by staking $TUBE on the extension. We're also proud to introduce #AirShare for peer-to-peer file sharing.

https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/staking-and-airshare-17106754b4b8

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
I think longterm this is one of the better ones.
they maybe doing too much stuff at once.
But that airtime stuff was a good move.

accumulating sub 1000 sats should work out mid to longterm
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I'm seeing an exceptional amount of rejected airtime... deciding just to host my videos on my own website for now.

What caused that dump?

And of course there's maintenance in bittrex, when I could have lowered my avarage...
I've also been wondering the cause of this movement! In fact, several possibilities are open at this time.

According to twitter it was a OTC deal that put 10% of coins in the hands of some scammers. They dumped and Bittrex blocked the exchange of tube. Everything will go back to normal.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
What caused that dump?

And of course there's maintenance in bittrex, when I could have lowered my avarage...
I've also been wondering the cause of this movement! In fact, several possibilities are open at this time.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
What caused that dump?

Activity: 110
Merit: 11
 Shocked TUBE is at a discount on Bittrex
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Youtube policies have nothing to do with the government. It's the advertisers preferences that count

Of course they do. Google owns YouTube and they have constantly worked directly with governments.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/8302913/youtube-conspiracy-theories-9-11-fake-news/

That is censorship. Period. In the above example it's not even a minority opinion.

Not to mention Twitter, Google and Facebook banned cryptocurrency advertising at the exact same time when BTC was like 15K usd which really should be seen as market manipulation. Only to decide later to allow "some" people to advertise at their discretion. Funny how 3 allegedly disassociated companies do the same thing at the same time.

https://mediachecker.wordpress.com/2013/09/15/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-the-illusion-of-choice/

And just recently Disney bought Fox giving them literal monopoly over some content.

I just wanted to add that Google doesn't have a choice but to censorship and remove content aggressively based on the reports they receive.
Otherwise the companies which feel that they have been damaged by a video that was not removed (eg: A video that includes a song in the background without paying the creator!) will sue the platform owner (Google) for not taking action.
This is a lawyer mess.

On top of that Google and other social media companies have been targeted by governments for the ways they may handle personal data.

I don't know how does BITTUBE expects to handle all that hassle. I don't believe there's a grey zone in this area, you either go 100% by the standards of the regulators (and get beaten by the competition, aka YouTube) or go 100% pirate like torrents and other such services.
Pages:
Jump to: