Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BITVEGAN] [VEG] [BE HEALTY BE VEGAN] [YOBIT] - page 13. (Read 21005 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what will happend to the billions of Cow`s around the world if no one take her Milk ...
they would die ... if they dont get milked

Your question is a really important matter in the vegan lifestyle, thanks to asking me that.

Every cow as you know is a mammal, just like humans, that means that a cow don't produce milk for free but she needs to get pregnant.
Now in nature a pregnant cow will give birth her calf, that will milk her during the weaning period that usually last around 4 to 6 months.
In this situation the cow won't die, because she will get milked by her baby. It's how nature works.
But the process of milk production made by human is different and really dangerous for the cow and calf. When a cow is pregnant, (and she get pregnant artificially) after the calf birth,
it will be took apart from its mother, to permit milking the mother until she's not too old to get milked, then she get slaughtered.
As a vegan you won't tolerate any kind of animal exploitation.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
what will happend to the billions of Cow`s around the world if no one take her Milk ...

I like to get milked too, by hotty mamas!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

Ummmm.....you do realize that if you got your wet dream and all people stopped eating meat BILLIONS of cattle, turkeys, chickens, pigs etc. etc. etc. would cease to exist. Farmers don't feed and raise them for the atmosphere. They would become curiosities in a petting zoo......oh wait.....can't be used for that either.  Roll Eyes
It's not about my dream, but it's a matter of how we should live, we can't accept any kind of violence against animals just to have them ready for our meals.
Be vegan is an hard decision for somebody born eating meat everyday, it's an hard decision for someone that don't care about the violence against animals, if you don't care, you can't change, not to mention the fact that avoiding meat it's a advantage for your health. And I'm conscious about the fact that that dream maybe won't never be true.
DEV interested Logo + OP image

Please use PM for this kind of promotion

For users, Post 2 and 3 have been updated

thank you
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Ummmm.....you do realize that if you got your wet dream and all people stopped eating meat BILLIONS of cattle, turkeys, chickens, pigs etc. etc. etc. would cease to exist. Farmers don't feed and raise them for the atmosphere. They would become curiosities in a petting zoo......oh wait.....can't be used for that either.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1176
Nice coin, but can you increase the % PoS?

Any Pool?

What is TYPO?

Thanks

-Okane
Hi, thank you for your questions!
I can't increase the POS %.
There are no pools for bitvegan, the reason is why the coin is already fully mined as premine.
A typo it's just an error in a text while you write too fast for example, it's nothing related to the coin. I wrote "early" instead of "yearly", well that is a type.

THank you for the information. I'm IN, rt done and following too.

regards

Okane
Activity: 574
The same crew whos been launching the latest  icos on yobit, just check the dummy accounts in the threads.

This coins has nothing to provide in term of technology you will only get scammed. Some noob managed to understand how to launch a coin and since Yobit has no forced fees for icos its getting way too easy.

Yobit is becoming the main scam platform.
Today op, post 2 and 3 will be updated
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
If I eat some vegetables with my steak, does that make me a bit vegan?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

sell your cow. you will not need it now you're all in vegan style.
legendary
this coin is going realy big . this will skyrocket to the moon !!!!!

omg i cant believe the fact that i get so rich on this coin when i start buying this coin

this 48 BTC will get reached without Problems !!!

wow this is a total Game Changer , i would recommend to invest your Whole
Money into it ... or maybe better ask your Bank if they can give your
a credit on your House and Car . 

i Need to ask my parents if they give me the weekly pocketmoney
for the next 10 Years to buy BitVegan !!
holy words till .  I will sell my car for buy veg
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
this coin is going realy big . this will skyrocket to the moon !!!!!

omg i cant believe the fact that i get so rich on this coin when i start buying this coin

this 48 BTC will get reached without Problems !!!

wow this is a total Game Changer , i would recommend to invest your Whole
Money into it ... or maybe better ask your Bank if they can give your
a credit on your House and Car .  

i Need to ask my parents if they give me the weekly pocketmoney
for the next 10 Years to buy BitVegan !!
legendary
Everybody is complaining  about  a pic while all the  dev use pre made  template  for its roadmap
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This could be interesting ico and the price is ok Smiley
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
when ico-period is over, there will be an automatic buywall set on the ico-price with 50% the amount of sold coins.
it will last 4 days, otherwise it gets filled earlier.

the coins not sold AND resold in this buywall will be transfered to an burn-address to be unusable in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
can anybody please explain this rules to me.

ICO rules:
- 50% buy wall (ico price)
- 4 days holding period
- all coins dumped in buy-wall will be burned

thanks.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Wallet compiled without problems under Linux/Ubuntu. Waiting for it to synch as it's connected to a node only.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
BITVEGAN verygood  Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I don't think i can take this seriously..... a developer that sets up a project like this but can't create his own graphics? looks like a half ass job to me....

omg, someone used an internet pic ?
we're all doooooomed.

although i must admit, the pnd/ico coins with the nice graphics are the most legit ever.

lol we got a real estate brochure in our junk mail the other day, it had the why coin graphic on the front page Cheesy we

.. disclaimer
other than compiling a mac qt, i have nothing whatsoever to do with this coin Cheesy

LOL I'm just saying the track record of developers that don't put any effort into their own project usually means taking the ICO profit and running away... Look at MM... It didn't take him long to duplicate a coin, setup ICO and throw up a quick post to advertise... As soon as the ICO ended the coin immediately falls from 10 to 1 and not seen the dev since....

I'm more likely to take someone seriously if they actually put in the time and work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: