Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitvisitor.com - 100k Bitcoin Users To Your Website For Just 0.10 BTC! - page 2. (Read 2676 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Interesting offering

May be of interest down the road...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
same with me, the account balance is not shown anymore. Is this intentional or a bug maybe with increase of active users ?
Activity: 25
I'm glad BitVisitor shows my balance again. Thanks for fixing that feature.

You're welcome! Thanks for using Bitvisitor!

BitVisitor isn't showing my balance anymore: http://s27.postimg.org/d8w1o2c03/Capture.png  Embarrassed
Activity: 22

You're welcome! Thanks for using Bitvisitor!
sorry for this question but want to ask you are officially from bitvisitor or just doing this for personally because on this forum many are not officially from sites and doing for personal interest

Yes, this is the official account. Thanks for your interest!
Hey OP, sorry a few questions;

Would it be possible to provide a test?
Does this traffic have any negative effect? E.G. I know Google does not like adfly.
Do you have any country specific data you can provide? Where the majority of users are from etc?

Thanks,

A good way to test would be to try only 1000 visitors for 1 mBTC and see if the visitors convert to your satisfaction. If you want the visitors at a faster rate you can increase your bid. This traffic does not have any negative affect that we are aware of. The top countries are US, China, Spain and Germany in that order. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 25
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
sorry for this question but want to ask you are officially from bitvisitor or just doing this for personally because on this forum many are not officially from sites and doing for personal interest
Activity: 56
Hey OP, sorry a few questions;

Would it be possible to provide a test?
Does this traffic have any negative effect? E.G. I know Google does not like adfly.
Do you have any country specific data you can provide? Where the majority of users are from etc?

Thanks,

Thanks to the ongoing success of Bitcoin we are experiencing tremendous growth yet again! New users are clamoring for Bitcoin, and for many people worldwide Bitvisitor is the only place they can be acquired! In response to this incredible demand we have lowered our prices for advertising even further.

You can now purchase 100,000 visits from Bitcoin users for just 0.10 BTC! This is the perfect way to ensure a steady stream of new visitors to your website.

The minimum bid has been lowered to 1 uBTC (0.000001 BTC) per user and this will deliver approximately 4K Bitcoin users a day to your website. You can receive many more (up to 20K+/day) by increasing your bid to appear at the top of the visitor funnel!

Visits can be purchased at http://bitvisitor.com/getvisits.php

Thank you everyone for your support! We are proud to be helping many advertisers grow their Bitcoin businesses while at the same time helping so many new users acquire their first Bitcoins!

http://bitvisitor.com
Pages:
Jump to: