Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official] - page 48. (Read 42889 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

The ideology of the crypto-currency is decentralization. In ETH it is absent.

If you value decentralization why did you choose DPoS?
It's the most corrupting consensus system, leading to cartels and centralization.

This consensus is more flexible than all the others, for it makes it easy to shoot delegates if the community considers them not worthy

I doubt you don't realize serious issues with DPoS - they're clearly visible in Lisk and Ark.
Once voting cartel is created it becomes powerful enough to overcome community opposition.
DPoS coins end up in endless politics instead of doing something productive.

Absolutely, specifically for this we will create a DAO module that will solve these centralization problems in DPOS
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
January 30, 2018, 09:20:44 AM
r u planing to add smart contracts ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 08:46:43 AM
Hello.

I am trying to withdraw my btw from bitflp to btw address.

it said it is an invalid address.

i sent message to bitflip team through live message but they sent nothing.

can you solve the problem? i saw some people who have same issue with withdraw from bitflip.

best

Nathaniel
Hi
There was a bug at Bitflip exchange.
I had same issue but they fixed it and i withdraw my BTW today it takes 20 min. Try today it must be ok! If not just contact the Bitflip support
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
I will keep trail on this one.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

Unequivocally, we need to add the project to one more exchange in order to increase the volume of trades. I think after a while we will see it. Now it is also interesting to develop the project and its relevance in real business, these circumstances depend on the team's coordinated work and our support.
Of course, exchanges are very important, but most importantly, I hope the team will be able to offer the business all the functions that are laid in this blockchain.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
January 30, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

Unequivocally, we need to add the project to one more exchange in order to increase the volume of trades. I think after a while we will see it. Now it is also interesting to develop the project and its relevance in real business, these circumstances depend on the team's coordinated work and our support.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
January 30, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
sir first of all list this on cmc because it will give good boost to the project
Yeah after such great volume, just list it on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
January 30, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

I am very glad that the project finally went to the stock exchange. Now a practical question - who has experience trading on the exchange bitflip.li, can they be trusted?

Good question) My confidence in this stock exchange has stopped on 100 BTW coins. More I did not dare send, but the second day I watch the auctions on this exchange. I did not dare because I still do not understand what level of verification they need, and if I can withdraw my assets without problems from there. But in the white like the auction is good, the volume of about 50 BTC per day.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 30, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
Hello.

can you solve the problem? i saw some people who have same issue with withdraw from bitflip.

best

Nathaniel
Sad to say knew that, luckily i didn't try or if im going to i will buy only some small amount for trial. Some exchanges that are new to us need every trial make it a habit even they say it was a legit exchange. I think the only thing you can do right now is to wait for 24hours and or send again a ticket about it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
January 30, 2018, 04:33:29 AM

I am very glad that the project finally went to the stock exchange. Now a practical question - who has experience trading on the exchange bitflip.li, can they be trusted?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
January 30, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
hello guys need your help, I ws not able to run the new wallet with node, can someone here share how to run it? Thanks
Activity: 58
January 29, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
Hello.

best

Nathaniel
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
sir first of all list this on cmc because it will give good boost to the project
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 03:01:18 PM
Good luck to your project, it looks very promising.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
January 29, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

It's the most corrupting consensus system, leading to cartels and centralization.

This consensus is more flexible than all the others, for it makes it easy to shoot delegates if the community considers them not worthy

I doubt you don't realize serious issues with DPoS - they're clearly visible in Lisk and Ark.
Once voting cartel is created it becomes powerful enough to overcome community opposition.
DPoS coins end up in endless politics instead of doing something productive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
trading started
https://bitflip.li/

Thank you
The price increased by 10% per day.
January 29, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
January 29, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

January 29, 2018, 06:42:25 AM
News ! BTW traded at first Exchange - BitFlip (https://bitflip.li/trade/BTW-USD) Welcome !
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
January 28, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
No, it is not possible to recover. You are doomed.
Pages:
Jump to: