Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blackmoon Crypto Platform for Tokenized Investment Fund - page 22. (Read 24827 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
UPDADE: New Medium Post About First Funds on Blackmoon Crypto Platform

Blackmoon Crypto Platform will be the home for a wide variety of tokenized investment vehicles targeting the full spectrum of investment opportunities in traditional and crypto universes. To break ground, leverage the team’s existing expertise, and set an example for external asset managers, Blackmoon will establish and run a number of funds itself. This is your sneak peek into these funds’ investment strategies.

Please read original post by Sergey Vasin (Investment Director of BMC) at Medium. - https://medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/first-funds-on-blackmoon-crypto-platform-7c59464395d0
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Investment funds save time and money, and are a way of diversifying incomes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency funds will be huge thing in the near future, so this could be very good time to invest in BlackMoon  Wink
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
How many BMC will be created?

In other words, how big will be the supply of BMC?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I have just finished Polish translation and made ANN thread on local board. If anyone is interested it's here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blackmoon-crypto-platforma-do-stokenizowanych-funduszy-inwestycyjnych-2105578
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
This project will bring great tool s to investors/ traders and also will engage new crypto users, because of its interesting features!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Do you mind replying to my question above, which was on which exchanges you hope to be able to list your token? Thanks a lot.

Hi, I think can't disclose right now what exchanges they are contacting to list their token, like a majority of ICOs. But, BMC will be a ERC-20 token so based on the reputation of today's exhanges I suppose that EtherDelta will be the first one, then Liqui, Bittrex, Cryptopia probably and more in the future... But either way, I would wait for dev confirmation about that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Do you mind replying to my question above, which was on which exchanges you hope to be able to list your token? Thanks a lot.
sud
I'm invested in Iconomi, because I think those crypto funds will boom eventually, but I don't like the lack of communication and transparent decisions there. What I like in Blackmoon is that your team is focused on community. So far my impression is that your ICO will get lot of attention.

BTW I saw somewhere that you estimated hard cap ~$30M? Do you consider raising it before crowdsale?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great team ! Good job guys  Wink  We expect so many great satisfactions in the future! 
I'm sure this coin in the long run will be a great surprise, let's go to the moon !!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
After doing my Research i totally Support the project. I think the Team is solid and there is a great Option to invest.

Concerning the investment i got some questions.

Is there any way it is planned that it will not just sold out to some whales in seconds?
Maybe with some kind of preregistration to give everyone the opportunity to get their share?
It's just some kind of russian Roulette these days with the icos
Activity: 364
Hello guys!
Project looking pretty fine but bounty is only 0.2%, that's a little pity!
By the way, good luck devs!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
okey, and what about fund tokens security?

Funds' tokens are going to be securities. And we are going to comply with all necessary regulation regarding that fact.

Which exchanges are you targeting for the launch once the ICO campaign is over?
Activity: 238
Today is the third anniversary of the Blackmoon foundation!

On this day 3 years ago Ilya Perekopsky made the first investment from an external party into the fund and our
CEO Oleg Seydak & Sergey Vasin, investment director created at Flint Capital to invest in alternative lending sphere.

It was a nice 3 years and much more is coming.
Good luck to all of us! BTC Smiley

Wait, 3 years ago? That's a really long time and that adds a lot more credibility to your company! I wonder what were your achievements since then.  Smiley
Congratz to your 3rd anniversary by the way!

On this day 3 years ago Ilya Perekopsky made the first investment from an external party into the fund and our
CEO Oleg Seydak & Sergey Vasin, investment director created at Flint Capital to invest in alternative lending sphere.

I was suprised to see you have been doing this project for that long. This makes me even more confident that Blackmoon will succeed.

Anyway, happy birthday! Cheers! Grin

I join the above congratulations and also want a lot of capitalization and success in work!!!

WE are very grateful to you, guys!
Glad to see you here
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I did not catch this monrnt: who manage the funds in the platform?

First couple of funds will be managed by Blackmoon Team. Then we'll partner with professional external investment managers.

Thats good to hear. Are these managers independent consultants or have you identified a firm to support you?
Activity: 23

I was suprised to see you have been doing this project for that long. This makes me even more confident that Blackmoon will succeed.

I join the above congratulations and also want a lot of capitalization and success in work!!!

First couple of funds will be managed by Blackmoon Team. Then we'll partner with professional external investment managers.
sud

Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: