Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1058. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange 4 min.

#BlackCoin has had an amazing month with us, to thank the users for their support we have donated 50,000 BC to their @CoinKite goal.

Holy shit!

mintpal has been very good to blackcoin, its awesome to see them giving back Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Would the blackcoin community be interested in an online wallet/android wallet? I could probably get one going if the interest is big enough.

We've been waiting for someone to step up and finish the elusive android wallet. A few others said they were working on it but have not delivered yet.
Activity: 182
Soepkip, Iconic

Activity: 154

#BlackCoin has had an amazing month with us, to thank the users for their support we have donated 50,000 BC to their @CoinKite goal.

Holy shit!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We reached target!!!

And I quote

Shocked Shocked

Wow !!! Many Thanks MintPal. You rock !!!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
BC $200,000 away from Vert on marketcap.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

coinkite is easily the biggest thing to hit blackcoin. Realize that NO OTHER ALTS are even being considered. Blackcoin is now considered a top tier coin. Its time to stop messing around people, blackcoin revolution is starting. https://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

seriously, are you trolling.....

Look at your own post ...... Realize that NO OTHER ALTS are even being considered .........that is what you said.
Oh please. Those coins need 24+ btc. They've been on that platform for a good month. If something is < 2.5% from goal, you think it is even considered? Nah- I dont. They are given the chance though.

---

We reached target!!!

And I quote

FUCK YA!, I LOVE YOU MINTPAL!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
the haters will hate. because they have no bc.

we have all been trying to get people to listen to us and the ones who did are going to reap the rewards. those who didn't will try their best to bring us down
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

coinkite is easily the biggest thing to hit blackcoin. Realize that NO OTHER ALTS are even being considered. Blackcoin is now considered a top tier coin. Its time to stop messing around people, blackcoin revolution is starting. https://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

Look at your own post ...... Realize that NO OTHER ALTS are even being considered .........that is what you said.

Call the police everyone's going crazy over a slight exaggeration Jesus!
Activity: 294
Ladies & Gentlemen...there are a lot of eyes on us today, so lets keep it as professional as we can. If people want to post FUD here just ignore it and marvel at what we ALL accomplished together!!!

+1

Lets be generous with each other as well as our opinions and our coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Oh please. Those coins need 24+ btc. They've been on that platform for a good month. If something is < 2.5% from goal, you think it is even considered? Nah- I dont. They are given the chance though.

---

We reached target!!!

And I quote

Activity: 168
Ladies & Gentlemen...there are a lot of eyes on us today, so lets keep it as professional as we can. If people want to post FUD here just ignore it and marvel at what we ALL accomplished together!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 266
Sorry to sound superstitious, but I personally consider this a good fucking omen!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
And BlackCoin is doing all of this with NO PREMINE!  Grin
Activity: 195
I was hoping to let this cat still in the bag, but it is out:

CoinKite has added us to their voting list!

http://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

This is -huge- for BlackCoin. We are not even 45 days old and being considered to get added to one of the leading Point of Sale device manufacturers out there. Next to that they also offer a Debit Card (we'll ask them for a BlackCard version Wink) and of course an online wallet. Basicly, if we get the funds together your local shop will be able to accept BlackCoin real easy.

BUT we need 25 BTC in BC value for this to happen.

The good thing is: We already have sent 200,000 BC to their fund, which is about 20BTC at the moment.

We still need 5 more BTC in value.

This can happen in two ways:
- You donate a little to their address: BD6n8ZeenBD9Uede3RGvBkc74pRgUm6zXE
- You make the price go up to 12500 SAT Smiley

After the 25BTC are confirmed we'll get accepted and implementation takes 4-5 weeks.

TL;DR

BLACKCOIN IS GOING COINKITE!

I think we did it already, or ? 258114.2636451 BC

Just topping it off...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Damn straight!

https://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

Uh...lots of altcoins are being considered. You guys dont' want to start sounding like a ZETA pump and dump do you?

nothing else then what is on that list. have you read the page? Blackcoin is less then 5 btc away from being finalized as a point of sale coin along with bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin and blackcoin has the fastest confirmations out of everything listed.

please keep telling me how this is like a zeta pump....

Dude, you said no other alts are even being considered and there is a list on that page of alt coins being considered.

I own lots of BC and I hope it "goes to da moon" as they say, but that kind of blatant exaggeration will turn people away from buying and THEY will see it as a Zeta pump and dump, I don't see it that way, obviously, I own a ton.

wow... reading comprehension much ? try it some day. I never said that blackcoin was the only alt. I posted the link, I was not trying to hide anything.
Activity: 182
Community
Thought you were cool before. Now I just think you're a Cunt.

LoL. What called for that ?

Niang XI pi
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Thought you were cool before. Now I just think you're a Cunt.

LoL. What called for that ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I was hoping to let this cat still in the bag, but it is out:

CoinKite has added us to their voting list!

http://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

This is -huge- for BlackCoin. We are not even 45 days old and being considered to get added to one of the leading Point of Sale device manufacturers out there. Next to that they also offer a Debit Card (we'll ask them for a BlackCard version Wink) and of course an online wallet. Basicly, if we get the funds together your local shop will be able to accept BlackCoin real easy.

BUT we need 25 BTC in BC value for this to happen.

The good thing is: We already have sent 200,000 BC to their fund, which is about 20BTC at the moment.

We still need 5 more BTC in value.

This can happen in two ways:
- You donate a little to their address: BD6n8ZeenBD9Uede3RGvBkc74pRgUm6zXE
- You make the price go up to 12500 SAT Smiley

After the 25BTC are confirmed we'll get accepted and implementation takes 4-5 weeks.

TL;DR

BLACKCOIN IS GOING COINKITE!

I think we did it already, or ? 258114.2636451 BC
Jump to: