Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1740. (Read 2509671 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Just woken up  Smiley
2 hours to release
Now uploading binaries to virustotal

I like this dev.... doing everything well. Like the coin name, like the coin design.... hence waiting up until 6am for this one.

Seems like it will be a very good fair launch.... just do not give anyone (especially pools) the source until  same time windows password released. How many launches destroyed by pools jumping off early lately.
Activity: 323
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Just woken up  Smiley
2 hours to release
Now uploading binaries to virustotal
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
New POOL ONLINE at Coin Deploy

This Pool is Managed and Owned by DataCenter ADMINS.

BC.CRYPTO-COINZ.COM

Check out our site http://crypto-coinz.com

U can Sign up now. Waiting for Coin Owner to release Source and We will Launch as soon as Coin Owner says GOOO.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
yes please post a virus total i would like to know ifs it's clean Smiley i would like to mine this
legendary
best not ask for nodes or solo conf before launch....

the nodes will get ddos so we can't connect.  I guess they will put the conf file in the zip like most launches now. Gives people time to get the qt synced before they can ddos it.

Ah cool, thanks for the  info. Only about the 3rd launch I've been involved in.

no worries Smiley

Be nice if the dev could maybe post the unzipped qt virustotal output on the OP the qt looks to be 24 megs which is pretty big for a qt but i see all the deps must be coded in.
Activity: 56
I don't know why there's not more buzz about this coin at this point.  It's an interesting coin with no pre-mine... count me in.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
when will the coin become pos? after how many blocks? when will the mining end?

edit: just answered myself:
Block reward: 10000 BC, no halving
Max height: 10000 (after this network will not accept PoW)
how is this coin gonna be promoted etc :S
Activity: 16

the nodes will get ddos so we can't connect.  I guess they will put the conf file in the zip like most launches now. Gives people time to get the qt synced before they can ddos it.

Ah cool, thanks for the  info. Only about the 3rd launch I've been involved in.
legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
whats the total amount of blackcoin?
Activity: 15
I think "PoS only" is the way to go, I think mintcoin got that right. However I think the stake age needed to be lower that way people have an incentive to leave their wallet on all the time. With this in mind it is possible to "mine" on low power devices like tablets and phones, ect. 8 hours seems about right. In addition, more wallets on should mean more network connections.

That logo tho... gonna need some work lol

I'm in

Edit:
Noticed that the block height is 10000 and the block time is 1 minute
does that mean this coin should only be able to be mined for 10000 minutes = 6.94444 days?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
rat can we get a solo mine config?
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
•http://bc.hashfever.com 1% fees

Don't know why you bother setting up a pool then make it impossible to register with the token has expired nonsense

tried about 5 times

Activity: 16
Are you going to provide any node details for solo mining?
legendary
DEV - will you release the QT in password protected zip before launch ??  this seems the new standard for a good release.

The link is already there....and live

that's cool, okay great... coin design looks good let's hope all goes well.
when will this drop in est time :O
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
DEV - will you release the QT in password protected zip before launch ??  this seems the new standard for a good release.

The link is already there....and live
legendary
Jump to: