Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blazecoin *BLZ* - Still Going - Updates on the way - page 5. (Read 72136 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Any news? Dev? Roadmap? Dead coin?

We certainly need to hear what the dev has in store for the project even if it is on hold.

The dev is @benjaminbradley on Twitter, a genuine firemen - check page 1 of this thread, he is a real crypto hero and should be praised for his effort.

I'm interested in hearing more about the following from the dev:

"Now as for growth and movement of Blazecoin, a number of the planned projects are stuck in bureaucratic red tape (partnerships with the IAFC, IAFF, etc) all take a LONG time to move through committees and get approval... but none of those project have been "dropped" they just seem to be on the back burner."

IAFC and IAFF support would be a game changer.

This is one of the oldest coins and a vintage SCRYPT.

It would be good to get a white paper to support the project.

It would to use crowdfunding to buy fire equipment for coins, or some other fire station related events?

Plenty of daily trading on Cryptopia, a long way from being dead.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Whats the road map for this coin now?
Yeah, price has risen and great idea tapping into the firefigthers niche but we need a substantive plan for development.

Today BlazeCoin in on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, due to its upside probability of 55.60% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 149
Any news? Dev? Roadmap? Dead coin?
Blazecoin has been going since early 2014. The Bluzelle dev really forgot to do his homework and mistakenly chose a ticker already in use.
Activity: 6

That's Bluzelle (@BluzelleHQ), it's using the same ticker as Blazecoin on IDEX, but it's not Blazecoin Sad
Hi

Node links from Cryptopia

addnode=188.165.235.208:55414
addnode=198.27.79.126:55414
addnode=142.4.212.9:55414
People in Japan are asking for a road map now (use google translate)   http://coinzmoney.com/1667

Coin been going good since 2014, waiting for an update from the dev.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
No dev on here.. Old coin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Cryptopia now has a BLZ/BTC market up. Good price action going on.

Dev get a crowdfunder going? $10 - $100 a coin easy? Fire engine is in reach now.

Activity: 2
According to H2C there should be three wallet connections, but none of my coins are being confirmed, nor is my wallet on my PC syncing.

Is there any information regarding this? I would love to see this coin continue to exist but I've dropped mining for now as the mined coins are not being confirmed.

That's really odd, my node is showing 12 connections as well as pool node showing the same.

I will update with a node link for you to include in your config file shortly, https://cryptopools.ca is also showing 12 connections.

Still no connection, do you have the node links for me  Huh

Did you ever get these node links? :-)
Activity: 2
Is the original developer here?

Why was the project abandoned?

I'm part of a very large art community with alot of spouses etc. are military or firefighters..

How can we breathe life into this?

what has to happen? Huh
According to H2C there should be three wallet connections, but none of my coins are being confirmed, nor is my wallet on my PC syncing.

Is there any information regarding this? I would love to see this coin continue to exist but I've dropped mining for now as the mined coins are not being confirmed.

That's really odd, my node is showing 12 connections as well as pool node showing the same.

I will update with a node link for you to include in your config file shortly, https://cryptopools.ca is also showing 12 connections.

Still no connection, do you have the node links for me  Huh
Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Activity: 14
Hello, can someone tell me exactly what this coin does and why people would want it? Is it still alive? Has any progress been made recently? What's the deal with it supposedly reaching $10 a coin if a firestation uses it? Thank you for your time.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
If the coin is crowdfunded to buy a fire engine it could end up $100 - $1000 a coin. Best get in early.
Activity: 41
any news?. why this coin up ?
Pages:
Jump to: