Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [BLOC] BLOC.MONEY - Exclusive, Fast, Anonymous, Egalitarian, Anti ASIC - page 14. (Read 93475 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
A big thank you to the BLOC community.
Thanks to you our pool exceeds 150KH/S.

http://bloc.proxpool.com/ (Fee 0.1%)

Good mining, everyone.
Proxpool.
copper member
Activity: 209
back to the origins
Activity: 8
BLOC is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency - Egalitarian Proof Of Work with Cryptonight algorithm - based on open source Cryptonote technology using low & fix rate fees per transaction. Launched in May 2018 with a brand new ecosystem and exclusive set of mining tools. One of our mission is to build a more open, accessible, and fair financial future.
Activity: 2
How to make your 1st $BLOC and more

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*UAIJ8mqUdDTANYwn8lDFcA.png

What’s new ?

Wondering how to use $BLOC cryptocurrency ? It is simple as 1 2 3 ! In this article we will show you how you can make your very first $BLOC 1.0000 and go further (if you like to)

More coming soon.

in BLOC we trust > https://bloc.money
Could this be the next bitcoin?
Activity: 2
could this be the next bitcoin???
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
I signed up to this project right away when my friend referred me today. I think Bloc Money is an awesome project, I can only mine in cpu..
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
First time to hear BLOC.Money and I was amazed. I am happy that BLOC is on discord server and I think this is great project. I am ready to participate the bounty and airdrop because the team human machine makes the project great with a strong community.  

Done joined bloc.money in discord server Smiley but my status was not claimed. Why and when will  be updated?

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
I like the fact that BLOC.MONEY is anti ASIC. I will begin mining this coin today. I'm excited to get mining rewards for mining this coin.

And about your website, I must say I'm very impressed. It is very user friendly. It's amazing!  Smiley
Sounds great.
Nowadays, it is hard to find ASIC-resistant coins, so it's good to find BLOC, which is what I found.
So, next question, where to sell my BLOC after get it from mining?
Thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
BLOC.MONEY is ASIC resistance. I'm glad I was refer here with my friend. I started mining BLOC.MONEY with my CPU mining to get rewards. This project is awesome! 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will the rate always be fixed, regardless of the block size of the transaction? Or will there be fees according to the size of the block?

it's currently fixed fees to 0.0001 BLOC per transaction.

Yes, but is it currently only this flat rate? With the passage of time and with the popularity of the project, will the fee have any changes?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I like the fact that BLOC.MONEY is anti ASIC. I will begin mining this coin today. I'm excited to get mining rewards for mining this coin.

And about your website, I must say I'm very impressed. It is very user friendly. It's amazing!  Smiley
copper member
back to the origins
How to make your 1st $BLOC and more

What’s new ?

Wondering how to use $BLOC cryptocurrency ? It is simple as 1 2 3 ! In this article we will show you how you can make your very first $BLOC 1.0000 and go further (if you like to)

More coming soon.

copper member
back to the origins
BLOC.MONEY video review by Cryptocurrency Investing Channel

What’s new ?

Discover a new video review of BLOC by Florence from the Cryptocurrency Investing Channel, a daily news channel for cryptocurrencies.

More coming soon.

copper member
back to the origins
BLOC.MONEY video review by Martins Hacks

What’s new ?

Discover a new video review of BLOC by Martins Hacks Channel (38k subscribers), a daily news channel for cryptocurrencies, tech news, software programming and more.

More coming soon.

copper member
back to the origins
Glad I just discovered this on some news website! I always love it when a cryptocurrency project has some kind of web interface, be it a web dashboard, browser-based mining, a lot of sites even have a web wallet, but any kind of web-based crypto services appeal to me because of their user-friendliness. I have a dashboard now, I'm taking care of some of the airdrop missions, and I have just synced the Windows wallet with the blockchain, and I am going to try mining pretty soon; this web dashboard is great! I encourage more crypto projects to have web-based services, whether it's a web-based dashboard, wallet, miner; I love it when there's at least one web-based service tied to a coin! I hope to find out more about the difference between BLOC and popular CryptoNote/Cryptonight coins, but I already love the web dashboard.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like the dashboard concept. This is only the 1st version. We will go much further than this. It is very important for BLOC to be easy to use and understand. We will develop a lot more web based service in the near future.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
So far, this coin is excellent for mining in terms of costs for electricity and profit. But it probably will not last long, probably until that time, until many other people have learned about it.
it's easy to find as much profit as possible before other people are interested in winning this coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
So far, this coin is excellent for mining in terms of costs for electricity and profit. But it probably will not last long, probably until that time, until many other people have learned about it.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
BLOC mining network updated

What’s new ?

A new mining pool from FRANCE created by the BLOC community has been added to the BLOC mining network.
http://bloc.proxpool.com
~
One more mining pool for BLOC miner community.
More pools, especially active and stable ones, more options for miners, hence higher odds to spread hashrates out on as many pools as possible.
Activity: 19
Glad I just discovered this on some news website! I always love it when a cryptocurrency project has some kind of web interface, be it a web dashboard, browser-based mining, a lot of sites even have a web wallet, but any kind of web-based crypto services appeal to me because of their user-friendliness. I have a dashboard now, I'm taking care of some of the airdrop missions, and I have just synced the Windows wallet with the blockchain, and I am going to try mining pretty soon; this web dashboard is great! I encourage more crypto projects to have web-based services, whether it's a web-based dashboard, wallet, miner; I love it when there's at least one web-based service tied to a coin! I hope to find out more about the difference between BLOC and popular CryptoNote/Cryptonight coins, but I already love the web dashboard.
Pages:
Jump to: